Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

They say best to drink lots of fluids maybe some hot tea or water along with some tylenol seems to help.    I'm sure she will be feel better soon 😍

I plan on going for my Pfizer sometime this week.   Eric had his in October.

5 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Yes, of course, I know the southern "grammar", but I just can't say "y'all" (you ALL) to just one person.  The only time I've heard "all y'all" was on the Kelly Clarkson show.  After living here 18 years, I'm just not Texan enough to tawwk the tawwk. 🙄

I sure hope Pauline feels better soon!

I thought there was a tourist travel ban into Israel because of the new variant.  I forget which countries are bannned, but there are Miss Universe entrants and their families from all over the world who came into Israel.  Jack watched it because it was held in Israel and I sort of glanced at it while on the computer.

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Sounds like a good plan. I hope Pauline feels better. Rest is the key.

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Sorry to hear that Pauline had that reaction.Hopefully she is feeling better.

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I just have last minute packing to do.

Christmas in Hawaii sounds wonderful!🎄

I love all of your beautiful Santas!

I hope Pauline feels better quickly.  

Congratulations on your 5 years on CC!

Debbie, is it tough to book an appointment by you, or can you just walk in?

Dani, have a wonderful time in Nazareth!  I'd love to go there some day, although I've got some bucket list adventures to hopefully cross off my list already!  I hope the rain doesn't interfere with your lovely plans.

Possibly due to all of the rain that Dani is expecting there?

Google is the friend of many!  

6 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Hope she is better also.

Thank you everyone for your best wishes for Pauline to feel better after her Moderna booster jab yesterday.

She has been in bed all day and is feeling a bit better tonight but her hands and face are still quite hot.

Graham.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Keksie said:

You don't want me to bless your cotton pickin heart either.  I have been saying y'all (much to my mother's horror) ever since we moved there when I was in 5th grade.

I have done everything but stand on my head to get this to post. Over and over. 
That old saying about the definition of insanity had to have been referring to CC!

The sad part is that I may have posted this before, but not recently. 
Anyway, I took a screenshot in case I was ever able to post it, so here it is!!

8698D5CC-CF0D-4A7B-A853-9F531C44BBEC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

31 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you everyone for your best wishes for Pauline to feel better after her Moderna booster jab yesterday.

She has been in bed all day and is feeling a bit better tonight but her hands and face are still quite hot.

Graham.

I hope she gets over the reaction over the next couple of days. 
It’s interesting how our systems react differently to the same things!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

@grapau27

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read that Pauline is "under the weather".

I "weathered" the 3 Covid vaccines much better than the flu ones... Go figure 😲.

Hoping that Pauline will be "good as new" tomorrow 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Yes, of course, I know the southern "grammar", but I just can't say "y'all" (you ALL) to just one person.  The only time I've heard "all y'all" was on the Kelly Clarkson show.  After living here 18 years, I'm just not Texan enough to tawwk the tawwk. 🙄

I sure hope Pauline feels better soon!

I thought there was a tourist travel ban into Israel because of the new variant.  I forget which countries are bannned, but there are Miss Universe entrants and their families from all over the world who came into Israel.  Jack watched it because it was held in Israel and I sort of glanced at it while on the computer.

Regardless of what some people say, y’all is plural. You is singular. You all is plural. All of you is plural. 
I will say, from reading comments on various forums, that anything goes language wise. 
I see new words or new uses of familiar words every day. 
So say y’all to one person, you ‘uns to one person, youse (rhymes with juice), to whomever, and we’ll figure it out!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Well, I have been locked out of cruise critic all afternoon, now it lets me back in😳

I spent over an hour trying everything to get back in. 
so for the third time in a month I cleaned out my cookies and it worked!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jagsfan said:

I hope she gets over the reaction over the next couple of days. 

It’s amazing that some people have negative reactions and some have severe ones.My last two vaccines with no after problems were from a CVS .My next two (the second shingles) and the pneumonia will hopefully be with this same CVS.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

@grapau27

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read that Pauline is "under the weather".

I "weathered" the 3 Covid vaccines much better than the flu ones... Go figure 😲.

Hoping that Pauline will be "good as new" tomorrow 🥰

Thank you Dani.

Graham.

7 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Regardless of what some people say, y’all is plural. You is singular. You all is plural. All of you is plural. 
I will say, from reading comments on various forums, that anything goes language wise. 
I see new words or new uses of familiar words every day. 
So say y’all to one person, you ‘uns to one person, youse (rhymes with juice), to whomever, and we’ll figure it out!!

One of my friends who grew up in Brooklyn married a woman from Georgia.For 40 years he taught English in rural Georgia.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

OMG finding glass in food is super dangerous!

I appreciate you thinking of me riding through Bucks County but....umm... why?

Uh Oh, I meant Debbie, since I think she lives in Bucks County.

So sorry.🙃I should stick to CC names since I am getting my Bonnies and Debbies mixed up.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Oh, no!  Horrible that this happened to you, and super bummer to have to get rid of your food that you were so enjoying.

You'll be heading to Orlando soon, yes?

First week of January. Can't wait!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Well, I have been locked out of cruise critic all afternoon, now it lets me back in😳

32 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

It’s not just y’all (both of you). This morning it wouldn’t let me quote, this afternoon CC wouldn’t let me post.  It just goes in waves.  I just move to a different thread for awhile and come back.  Maybe hit refresh a couple times. I am not sure there is a surefire way to fix it.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Only 3 times in a month doesn’t sound bad to me.  I have to clear cruise critic cookies probably 3 times a day.  I am now in the habit of clearing them every time before I post. 

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I have done everything but stand on my head to get this to post. Over and over. 
That old saying about the definition of insanity had to have been referring to CC!

The sad part is that I may have posted this before, but not recently. 
Anyway, I took a screenshot in case I was ever able to post it, so here it is!!

8698D5CC-CF0D-4A7B-A853-9F531C44BBEC.jpeg

I loved reading Lewis Grizzard’s column when we lived in Atlanta.  His books were great.  He wrote often of his dog, Catfish.  When Catfish died I cried over his column about it.  Sometime later  Lewis died during surgery.  The AJC editorial cartoonist had the best cartoon ever.  It showed Lewis approaching the Pearly Gates and Catfish waiting for him.    I think all of us parents of furry children hope that’s what happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Only 3 times in a month doesn’t sound bad to me.  I have to clear cruise critic cookies probably 3 times a day.  I am now in the habit of clearing them every time before I post. 

I also have to clear them several times a day ,usually because of the crumbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, ATG said:

I loved reading Lewis Grizzard’s column when we lived in Atlanta.  His books were great.  He wrote often of his dog, Catfish.  When Catfish died I cried over his column about it.  Sometime later  Lewis died during surgery.  The AJC editorial cartoonist had the best cartoon ever.  It showed Lewis approaching the Pearly Gates and Catfish waiting for him.    I think all of us parents of furry children hope that’s what happens.

FB_IMG_1637542350387.jpg.f82b326ed5927a2a17b3b092a0fee4f2.jpg

• Like 6