Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

One more picture of Joebob under the tree luckily the kitties are good with the tree but when we used to have a live tree they both loved to drink the water from the tree. We had to skip the tree when they were kittens since Gracie would have been on top of the tree then.

image.jpeg.81cc3ddbf31570a5157287c51769e645.jpeg

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, George C said:

One more picture of Joebob under the tree luckily the kitties are good with the tree but when we used to have a live tree they both loved to drink the water from the tree. We had to skip the tree when they were kittens since Gracie would have been on top of the tree then.

image.jpeg.81cc3ddbf31570a5157287c51769e645.jpeg

I KNEW someone would post something to make me smile.  This is it. 😄

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

I have read deniers say there were no concentration camps, just work camps, that survivors are lying and that the Jews died because of a plague, a terrible sickness.  You can't argue with a denier.  It's so hurtful to read BUT then I think of Schindler's List and the Steven Spielberg Foundation and I know the truth will never be forgotten.

For more proof, read The Tattoist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. She is a screenwriter from Australia who interviewed the main character for many years before writing the book. (It's a historical novel so there is some creative license here.) Lots of pictures! Sadly Lale died a few years ago but his son is still living.

I've just started reading Three Sisters by Ms. Morris. (Same concept.) Gruesome details about what it like living in these h***holes. 

The History Channel is showing several Hitler series with movie footage capturing the camps and death camps.

We absolutely can't forget.

And it is nice to go on to the next post with a beloved pet snoozing under the tree.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

She is an amazing woman I have heard her speak.I am very glad that you posted this.My mother had a sister who died in Auchwitz and my father a brother who died in Bergen -Belsen.

I'm so sorry to hear this Lenny.

We had a guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau when we visited Krakow Poland several years ago and it was one of the most moving experiences ever for both of us.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In our challenging world, when one reaches a  milestone anymore, I truly am grateful.

So today, it is for me.................... I am blessed to be celebrating my: 65th. birthday.

The road has had many twist and turns, ups and downs, but I am blessed for everything I have.

" . . . . remember in life there is always something old to be sought and enjoyed, always something new to be found treasured and share........................."

To all, be safe, stay healthy*

*yup, love that copy and paste feature. (as seen on other thread).

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

In our challenging world, when one reaches a  milestone anymore, I truly am grateful.

So today, it is for me.................... I am blessed to be celebrating my: 65th. birthday.

The road has had many twist and turns, ups and downs, but I am blessed for everything I have.

" . . . . remember in life there is always something old to be sought and enjoyed, always something new to be found treasured and share........................."

Have a wonderful Birthday.

27 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Wishing you a very Happy 65th Birthday Sue.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211019_100324.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

9 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

For my mother's family, it was Treblinka.  a sister, 4 small nephews/nieces and a brother. Not sure about my father's family.

For those who commented, thank you so much.  Never forget!

I have read deniers say there were no concentration camps, just work camps, that survivors are lying and that the Jews died because of a plague, a terrible sickness.  You can't argue with a denier.  It's so hurtful to read BUT then I think of Schindler's List and the Steven Spielberg Foundation and I know the truth will never be forgotten.

I will now look up Rina Finder although I believe I have heard her speak as well.

The beauty of this thread is that hard and heavy topics like the above can be discussed with compassion and tolerance and openness.  Then a totally different topic is introduced right after, that makes me smile.  I so love that.

I was not doubting that there are deniers. My point was that it is crazy that they can even exist with all the clear evidence. It is best I stay out if this subject since many of my posts tend to be misinterpreted., especially by @lenquixote66.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

I am blessed to be celebrating my: 65th. birthday.

Happy birthday 🎂🎊 and many more 

Today is also my son’s birthday. His last one in the 30’s. 

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Happy 65th Sue!

Hope you are doing something special today.

48 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I was not doubting that there are deniers. My point was that it is crazy that they can even exist with all the clear evidence. It is best I stay out if this subject since many of my posts tend to be misinterpreted., especially by @lenquixote66.

Your post was clear and I believe not misinterpreted by me.  My response to your post didn't in any way assume you were doubting deniers.  I was just generally stating what deniers use as a defense that it never happened even with clear evidence that it did. And, yes, it's crazy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Happy birthday 🎂🎊 and many more 

Today is also my son’s birthday. His last one in the 30’s. 

Hope your son has the most wonderful birthday.  How can he be getting older when you and Susan stay so young??? 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Your post was clear and I believe not misinterpreted by me.  My response to your post didn't in any way assume you were doubting deniers.  I was just generally stating what deniers use as a defense that it never happened even with clear evidence that it did. And, yes, it's crazy.

Yes, I should not gave quoted you both together. I found your post quite informative and I appreciated it. The other response to me hit a nerve. You and I are good as always.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Luckynana said:

My daughter looked and said it was a tick. 

21 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh boy, that is horrible!

21 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Thank goodness for the timing that let you get rid of the tick and get a prescription so quickly. 
I never think of ticks even when brushing up against trees and bushes. 

21 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh yuck!    In the past I have picked many ticks out of my cats fur and occassionally myself and have always found them to be such a gross insect.    Sounds like that bugger really got in there.     Good thing urgent care was there to help.  😍

20 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Sorry to hear about your pain. Thankfully the tick was removed and hopefully the antibiotic will clear any infection.

20 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Oh no, I am glad you were able to get it removed quickly!  I hate bugs, I would have been freaking out!

19 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, I am so sorry this happened to you but luckily it was taken care of that night.  Scary when it happened, I am sure.

16 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Mary Anne, glad you got the tick situation taken care of.

@Lucky Nana

Sorry, I've been away. It must has been awful. I've never heard of this "critter" before. Glad it was removed quickly, and antibiotics applied on the spot.

@jagsfan

Mimi, wish you all the best for Wednesday.

@jagsfan

Very annoying that time and again you have to "jump through hurdles" for every medical procedure. Thanks God for the Guardian angels around the world. Fingers crossed today will be smooth and easy. Hugs.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Happiest of Birthdays wished to you Sue on this special day. I hope your trip around the sun was a good one and cheers to you as you begin your next trip full of fun and adventure. Cheers to you today.

• Like 4

Trying to cut on the number of pages...

@Sea Dog Greg, Sending you a pic of my "step"-dog, Apple, on the right, to "tidy" you until Lizzy. Not long now.... 🥰

1153198963_IMG_6706(002).thumb.jpg.c3e5aff4530b4b70690cc36c972ad0ff.jpg

107018682_IMG_6707(002).thumb.jpg.91b3e6c370b19923c110a1ec807eff39.jpg

@Lionesss and @h20skibum

Happy birthday, Sue, and happy birthday to your son, Mark. Last March I "went through"  with DS1 (he turned 40) , and... survived... We're 30 years apart, so it was double tough 😉

@grapau27 Glad that Pauline is better, the arms always take longer....

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many, many more🎂🍾🎉