Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

40 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I really would love to see Zander win;  if not, then Ricard.  I didn't like Ricard at first either.  His competitive wins truly surprised me, to be honest.

Is the immunity idol still in play at this point in the game?  

Poor Wendell.  I am so sorry, Marietta.

Thank you, Graham, for the pointer.  I am technically challenged, however!!  Last year Crystal was explaining to me how to post a picture, and I was totally lost.  I only know how to post a picture on FB, or in sending a text.  🧐

@reallyitsmema...duh!  I forgot to mention your Concert!!  Enjoy!

This is how I post a photo from my Android mobile phone on here.

Click quote on a post you are replying to.

Click add files.

Click on files

Pick a photo from files and click on it and it automatically posts on cc or if a tick sign appears with the photo click on the tick and it posts the photo you selected.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

@Luckynana Thanks!  DH on way home from work now.  

Are you feeling better after your tick bite?  I hope the antibiotic has kicked in and is doing its thing. 🙂 

Thank you mema!  I'm fine, just so thankful I got it out when I did, and the dr. gave me 2 doxycyclines, especially for tick bites.  No side effects that dr said to look out for.

Have a wonderful evening enjoying genesis and what sounds like a really great dinner!❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

This is how I post a photo from my Android mobile phone on here.

Click quote on a post you are replying to.

Click add files.

Click on files

Pick a photo from files and click on it and it automatically posts on cc or if a tick box appears click on the tick and it posts.

Graham.

Again, I thank you, Graham.😊🤗

I use my Chromebook to follow CC and to post on here.  I'll have to see if my grandson can help me out here.  You are the Best!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Again, I thank you, Graham.😊🤗

I use my Chromebook to follow CC and to post on here.  I'll have to see if my grandson can help me out here.  You are the Best!

Thank you Maryann.

Pleased to hear you are well after the tick bite.

Graham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

This is killing us.  Wendall waiting for Bosley in their spot😢173BFF27-03B7-4277-9001-E92931C5ED0A.thumb.jpeg.d0ee92bbebf231795ed397d23e8d1fe3.jpeg

I don't understand how some people can say that animals don't have feeling and emotions. You don't even need some "scientific study" to get the picture. Humans need to get over their superiority complex.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

This is killing us.  Wendall waiting for Bosley in their spot😢

That breaks my heart. Poor Wendall. Sending my thoughts and well wishes for him and you.

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Your Memorial plaque is beautiful, Greg, and I'm sure very comforting for you, Linda, and Jonathan.  The paw prints made by your Vet was such a thoughtful and lasting gesture.  My daughters would have loved to have had paw prints made of their beloved Belle, Scoutie, Clyde, and Ms. Penny and Oscar.❤️

Enjoy your evening at The Union Oyster House.  It sounds very special!

Thank you it does give us comfort. Our vet is really awesome and so caring.

54 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Tonight dinner at one of My favorite restaurants. 

Station Square. 

Have a great night of celebrations. Cheers to you Sue!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Tonight dinner at one of My favorite restaurants. 

Station Square.

Is that the one on Belmont Ave.?  We have eaten there a few times.  

Yesterdays lunch was here. 

66B43068-1CBB-4837-8E19-47775D370892.thumb.jpeg.21cbd11efdffb5abe1ea55d3e96ceb55.jpeg

A couple of Chicago dogs.  

2721F64B-90E7-41D6-83AF-F9634729ABB2.thumb.jpeg.03489a512cce55f33aa8142017e6367b.jpeg

This place has some of the best chili dogs and Chicago dogs. I remember going there with my boss, my first job out of college. He went in and ordered 7 chili dogs, and said they were really good.  I thought, how nice, he is buying enough for both of us.  Then he says, “What are you having?”😂😂

For us, it is dinner at home tonight. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't understand how some people can say that animals don't have feeling and emotions. You don't even need some "scientific study" to get the picture. Humans need to get over their superiority complex.

you are so right.  Bosley and Wendall were together for eleven years, you can see he misses him.  Tomorrow Wendall has to see a heart doctor, I told him he had better be okay!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

you are so right.  Bosley and Wendall were together for eleven years, you can see he misses him.  Tomorrow Wendall has to see a heart doctor, I told him he had better be okay!

Good luck at the doctor visit with Wendall.🙏  Hope all goes well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Things getting kinda tense here. 60-70mph wind gusts and tornado warnings just to the north of us. We are lucky in that our house is surrounded by hills that protect it somewhat. But I'm taking no chances and taking down some Christmas decorations so they don't blow away. You can really hear the howling of the wind. We have about another hour before we are out of the woods. Fingers are crossed.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Things getting kinda tense here. 60-70mph wind gusts and tornado warnings just to the north of us. We are lucky in that our house is surrounded by hills that protect it somewhat. But I'm taking no chances and taking down some Christmas decorations so they don't blow away. You can really hear the howling of the wind. We have about another hour before we are out of the woods. Fingers are crossed.

Stay safe.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hate to hear that.  Stay safe.  If you don’t mind let us know you are ok after it passes.  I hope all is well with the Christmas decorations.  I know you put a lot of work into it.   It may be just me but I just don’t remember as much tornado weather around this time of the year.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It may be just me but I just don’t remember as much tornado weather around this time of the year.  

I agree with you John. I don't ever remember this many tornados. Growing up the only thing we had in December was snow not now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Between Xander and Ricard, whoever makes it to the final 3 will win.  I'd be surprised if they both make final 3, unless they both agree that they are each other's biggest competition and want to face the best in the final.  I don't see Ricard thinking that way though...he'll want Xander gone to clear his path.

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Xander has two things going for him. First, he is good with immunity challenges. Second, he still holds an immunity idol. He needs to get himself to the final three. I don't think he has made many enemies along the way so, hopefully, he would have the votes.

We are really looking forward to tonight’s show. 3 hours.  I will have to remember to stay off here until we watch it.  We are recording and will probably start watching at least an hour after it starts.  I believe the immunity idol is still good.  I believe it would of came up in the last show if it had to be played already.   We are Xander fans.  It will be a tough vote if they both are in the final 3.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I agree with you John. I don't ever remember this many tornados. Growing up the only thing we had in December was snow not now.

I’m guessing it has been warmer than normal at your place too.  We rarely get snow.  Last year we got to enjoy more than usual.

• Like 1