Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm also rooting for Xander and would respect Ricard.  My prediction...Deshawn will go home first.  He has no allies left.  Then either Xander or Ricard will go next.  They are the biggest threats.  All depends on who Erika wants to take with her to the final 3, and of course who wins immunity.  Heather will be one of the final 3 serving as the typical person that everyone knows will lose and will therefore advance as easy competition.  Between Xander and Ricard, whoever makes it to the final 3 will win.  I'd be surprised if they both make final 3, unless they both agree that they are each other's biggest competition and want to face the best in the final.  I don't see Ricard thinking that way though...he'll want Xander gone to clear his path.

Xander has two things going for him. First, he is good with immunity challenges. Second, he still holds an immunity idol. He needs to get himself to the final three. I don't think he has made many enemies along the way so, hopefully, he would have the votes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lionesss said:

In our challenging world, when one reaches a  milestone anymore, I truly am grateful.

So today, it is for me.................... I am blessed to be celebrating my: 65th. birthday.

The road has had many twist and turns, ups and downs, but I am blessed for everything I have.

" . . . . remember in life there is always something old to be sought and enjoyed, always something new to be found treasured and share........................."

To all, be safe, stay healthy*

*yup, love that copy and paste feature. (as seen on other thread).

HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY!   Have a Wonderful Day🤩

3 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Today is finally the day!

image.jpeg.31a7af6fb65986eca054476cb3ee725a.jpeg

DH is getting out of work early.  I have already made a reservation for parking at TD Garden and reservations have been made for dinner at The Union Oyster House.  Should be a great night!

My Brother and SIL went to see Genesis in Philadelphia beginning of December and loved it.    They were very impressed with the drummer, Phil Collins 20-yr Son.   Hope you enjoy the show!

Have Fun🤩

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My 17 year old granddaughter was accepted by two more colleges yesterday for their Honors Programs .She is still waiting to hear from two colleges .Then will come the difficult part trying to determine which school will be best for her.

This is excellent news for your granddaughter.

You all must be very proud for her.

Graham.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Sue, wishing you a wonderful, healthy birthday.

7159PKwRdDL._AC_SL1328_.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!  (copying from Bonnie's post!)

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Happy 39th Birthday wishes for your son.

Screenshot_20211024_211944.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON. MARK!!!!   (Copied from Graham's post)

Since I don't know how to post these beautiful Birthday wishes!!  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

My Brother and SIL went to see Genesis in Philadelphia beginning of December and loved it.    They were very impressed with the drummer, Phil Collins 20-yr Son.   Hope you enjoy the show!

Have Fun🤩

Thanks.  We saw Nic in 2018 when Phil was touring solo, he is really good.  He is also amazing on the piano.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!  (copying from Bonnie's post!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON. MARK!!!!   (Copied from Graham's post)

Since I don't know how to post these beautiful Birthday wishes!!  

Hi Maryann.

Just take a screenshot on your phone and crop the photo and save it to your gallery.

You can then post the photo when you need to for someone's birthday.

Regards.

Graham.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

OMG how beautiful are they. We are going to visit Lizzy on Thursday. I think Christmas will actually happen after Christmas when we can pick her up and take her home. We are so excited for this addition to the family.

We made a memorial plaque to honor Maggie and Penny using the paw prints the vet did before they were cremated. Here is the frame.

1928404381_MemorialFrame.thumb.jpeg.ea2d5cc0a983be22b632587d9ea68ffc.jpeg

Your Memorial plaque is beautiful, Greg, and I'm sure very comforting for you, Linda, and Jonathan.  The paw prints made by your Vet was such a thoughtful and lasting gesture.  My daughters would have loved to have had paw prints made of their beloved Belle, Scoutie, Clyde, and Ms. Penny and Oscar.❤️

Today is finally the day!

image.jpeg.31a7af6fb65986eca054476cb3ee725a.jpeg

DH is getting out of work early.  I have already made a reservation for parking at TD Garden and reservations have been made for dinner at The Union Oyster House.  Should be a great night!

Enjoy your evening at The Union Oyster House.  It sounds very special!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Xander has two things going for him. First, he is good with immunity challenges. Second, he still holds an immunity idol. He needs to get himself to the final three. I don't think he has made many enemies along the way so, hopefully, he would have the votes.

Agreed.  He is well liked and has played a good game.  Many on the jury will recognize that (as they will with Ricard).  The idols usually expire once they get to final 5 or maybe 4.  He may be able to use it at the first tribal tonight to go from 5 to 4, but I don't think they've allowed idols to be used to get into the final 3.  Would be interesting to see what he would do with the idol if he wins immunity.  Who does he protect?

• Like 1

I used to work at 60 State Street, so have been to Union Oyster House many times since it is so close.  I had no idea my DH has never been there before!  I was trying to make a reservation for dinner at someplace near TD Garden but I waited too long and couldn't get in anywhere, so I started looking near Faneuil Hall since that isn't too far of a walk.  So, Union Oyster House it is!  North End was another option but he needs to try this first.

The absolute best and largest prime rib I ever had was approx. 40 years ago in Durgin Park Restaurant. When I saw you mention Faneuil Hall it jogged my memory.  We were with friends and waited on line 2 hours to be seated!  We had loads of fun getting to know the people on line near us.  My friend's husband used his folded up umbrella as a microphone to interview people around us.  Such a cut up. Non stop laughter.  Salty tongued waitresses, one who shouted very loud for my friend's husband to move his a$$.  His wife and I laughed so hard we cried.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

The absolute best and largest prime rib I ever had was approx. 40 years ago in Durgin Park Restaurant. When I saw you mention Faneuil Hall it jogged my memory.  We were with friends and waited on line 2 hours to be seated!  We had loads of fun getting to know the people on line near us.  My friend's husband used his folded up umbrella as a microphone to interview people around us.  Such a cut up. Non stop laughter.  Salty tongued waitresses, one who shouted very loud for my friend's husband to move his a$$.  His wife and I laughed so hard we cried.

That was a fun place.  Unfortunately, it closed in 2019.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My 17 year old granddaughter was accepted by two more colleges yesterday for their Honors Programs .She is still waiting to hear from two colleges .Then will come the difficult part trying to determine which school will be best for her.

Wonderful!

Does she have an idea which school would be best?  What field does she want to pursue?

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Big Survivor finale tonight. I want Zander to win but would also be happy with Ricard. I didn't like him at first but his game play has won me over.

I really would love to see Zander win;  if not, then Ricard.  I didn't like Ricard at first either.  His competitive wins truly surprised me, to be honest.

59 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Is the immunity idol still in play at this point in the game?  

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

This is killing us.  Wendall waiting for Bosley in their spot😢173BFF27-03B7-4277-9001-E92931C5ED0A.thumb.jpeg.d0ee92bbebf231795ed397d23e8d1fe3.jpeg

Poor Wendell.  I am so sorry, Marietta.

15 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Hi Maryann.

Just take a screenshot on your phone and crop the photo and save it to your gallery.

You can then post the photo when you need to for someone's birthday.

Regards.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham, for the pointer.  I am technically challenged, however!!  Last year Crystal was explaining to me how to post a picture, and I was totally lost.  I only know how to post a picture on FB, or in sending a text.  🧐

12 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Enjoy your evening at The Union Oyster House.  It sounds very special!

@reallyitsmema...duh!  I forgot to mention your Concert!!  Enjoy!

• Thanks 3

TY for all the well wishes.

Today is turning out to be a great day.

First of all, packing for a long weekend.

We will be off to see the DD and SIL.

Then to the NCAA national volleyball tournament in Columbus, Ohio.

We try to go when it is close to home.

Two years ago it was in Pittsburgh and was a great time.

Tonight dinner at one of My favorite restaurants. 

Station Square.  I guess I am in the Carb mode and this serves in my opinion the best Chicken Francais. or Pasta and all those delicious items.

Then the DH surprised me with a dessert that is already in the freezer....get this a calorie and carb free Dairy Queen frozen cake  (Heath) to be exact.

Oh don;t ruin the fun, in my mind today the cake is on carb and calorie free.

Take care.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2