Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, h20skibum said:

Maybe it is related to their change to require use of email address to log in, instead of user name.

I am logged in all of the time.

If I clear my browsing history I have to log in again.

I did this this morning and I only had to put in my cc name and password to log back in.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Still not working correctly for me.

Just checked and I am getting the same message as you when I click on content I follow.

I  miss not being able to check the reputation and posts made tables of members from a previous change.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I am logged in all of the time.

If I clear my browsing history I have to log in again.

I did this this morning and I only had to put in my cc name and password to log back in.

I am logged in all the time as well.  I received this email from CC last Thursday. 

IMG_6428.thumb.jpeg.123ffa684d85801a3a7193698d06777c.jpeg

I am just thinking they are working on that portion so that they do not inadvertently expose everyone’s email addresses when they make the switch.  

Mine shows the same message as you and OB see.  

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Love all your pics.  We will be in Sydney in less than 90 days now.  It’s coming so fast.  I still have about 10 ports of call or days in Sydney to plan, trying to knock them out so I can then relax and enjoy the holidays.  We can not wait to see Kangaroos and Koalas!  

As a side note, Royal isn’t offering excursions in some ports of call or they are way over priced. I find the zero excursions strange. It’s mostly that way in Australia, not New Zealand. So about 1/3 will be Royal excursions, a few private when I could find them and the rest on our own.  Hopefully all my planning works.  It’s been a bit frustrating as a planner and our roll call is not active.

Hi. You’ve booked a couple of nice back to back cruises on the Brilliance.  For the Australian ports you are struggling with, can I suggest that you post a request for assistance in the Australia and New Zealand Cruisers Forum here on cc.  The regulars there have done the round Australia cruise multiple times and will be able to give you lots of information and ideas for the ports you are trying to organise Atm, they are answering a similar question for NZ and ports south of Sydney plus Melbourne and Tasmania.  But I am guessing you need suggestions for Gladstone, Darwin, & WA ports + Lombok.  I am confident they will give you some good ideas.  If you have any questions re Sydney I am happy to help. And yes, you will love our marsupials.  You may already be aware that you can only hold a koala in Queensland. Not permitted in NSW but there are plenty of healthy koalas to view up close at all our Sydney zoos & wildlife parks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I am logged in all the time as well.  I received this email from CC last Thursday. 

IMG_6428.thumb.jpeg.123ffa684d85801a3a7193698d06777c.jpeg

I am just thinking they are working on that portion so that they do not inadvertently expose everyone’s email addresses when they make the switch.  

Mine shows the same message as you and OB see.  

I think a lot of long time members might have forgotten their cc emails they are registered with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I think a lot of long time members might have forgotten their cc emails they are registered with.

All they have to do is click on "account" then "account settings" and they will see the email address as well as the ability to change it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait to get a new computer mouse.  My current one isn't recognized anymore and I get a pop up that apparently it malfunctioned.  It's less than a year old. When I go into settings, it lists my mouse as working.  Luckily my computer is touch screen but I am way too used to a mouse and prefer it over the built in touch pad or using my fingers to navigate all over the screen.

Another glorious day here in the Dallas area.  Forecast: Low 80s, bright sunshine.  Perfect!

Dani, no matter what's going on in my life you and your family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!  Jack talks to his sister and friends in Israel almost daily and although their worry level is thru the roof, their strength amazes me. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Can't wait to get a new computer mouse.  My current one isn't recognized anymore and I get a pop up that apparently it malfunctioned.  It's less than a year old. When I go into settings, it lists my mouse as working.  Luckily my computer is touch screen but I am way too used to a mouse and prefer it over the built in touch pad or using my fingers to navigate all over the screen.

Another glorious day here in the Dallas area.  Forecast: Low 80s, bright sunshine.  Perfect!

Dani, no matter what's going on in my life you and your family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!  Jack talks to his sister and friends in Israel almost daily and although their worry level is thru the roof, their strength amazes me. 

Maybe change battery in mouse if it has one, mouse acts weird when battery is low.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Maybe change battery in mouse if it has one, mouse acts weird when battery is low.

Thanks.  It's a wired mouse so no battery (I think).  No biggie, "mice" are not expensive but the one I have should work for more than 10 months.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Thanks.  It's a wired mouse so no battery (I think).  No biggie, "mice" are not expensive but the one I have should work for more than 10 months.  

Do you have a cat? I had one who chewed through my computer mouse cord. We then switched to a wireless mouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

All they have to do is click on "account" then "account settings" and they will see the email address as well as the ability to change it.

I just tried that and this popped up.

image.thumb.png.4bf014736564ca4f2b1360f68ef6389e.png

I know I have an old email listed that I closed years ago.

• Like 3

Hello my friends. Sorry I haven’t been around lately. I’ve been busy with rehab, rest, drugs, rehab,rest and drugs. I am beginning to walk better. My biggest problem is still this d%#n catheter.

IMG_3738.thumb.jpeg.e60bfa4f5cca7ba0df4b8f7bbf4fb4ae.jpeg

IMG_3731.thumb.jpeg.75c757a7321f8fc2b05166bdb3c71b40.jpeg

Charlie and Lizzy have not left my side which is nice.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I just tried that and this popped up.

image.thumb.png.4bf014736564ca4f2b1360f68ef6389e.png

I know I have an old email listed that I closed years ago.

That is what I get when trying to get to "contents I have posted in". I just tried to get into my account to bring up my email and that is working fine.

• Like 2