Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

When I use the saying it’s meant to be funny and not literally. I guess it does apply literally to some people, including my ex-stepmother. That’s a whole other story. 😡

Hmmm...I envy you.  I wish my stepmother was an "ex".  😉 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Long day today.

I had a couple of calls to make so Pauline came with me.

I decided to drive 100 miles to Keswick and we had a lovely day.

Graham.

IMG_20210624_121847.jpg

IMG_20210624_121920.jpg

IMG_20210624_125212.jpg

IMG_20210624_142026.jpg

IMG_20210624_144611.jpg

IMG_20210624_145212.jpg

In a word…actually four words, living the good life!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Coralc said:

I just finished re-reading "The Taking" which is a Dean Koontz novel. (Bookbub purchase) I'm sure I read it before, but it was really creepy. Kind of a War of the Worlds thing. Fun summer read. :classic_biggrin:

Huge fan of early Koontz and Stephen King...but not as impressed with their later offerings.  Too much blood and gore I guess.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Graham and Pauline describe your lunch. I will attempt making it.😉

Lovely pictures !!!!!

Large prawns in bread sandwiches with seafood sauce.

Salad,coleslaw English crisps and a side of Sweet potato chips.

Pauline had brown bread and I had white bread .

Pauline had rosemary flavoured french fries.

We both had a small bottle of Prosecco and I had a white Americano too.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We are driving to FLL tomorrow and will board the Celebrity Edge on Saturday for a B2B2B...............finally after 15 months Cruising will be back!!!! I guess that I will have some reading to do on this thread when we return. Everybody stay safe - "talk to you in 3 weeks"!!!!!!

Have a fantabulous cruise my friend...and safe travels down to "the crunch" as Bucky called it before he moved away from FLL years ago!  😮

We will be driving down there for Odyssey, but won't do it unless B2B or more indeed.  Make the trip there worthwhile.  😉  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

Have a fantabulous cruise my friend...and safe travels down to "the crunch" as Bucky called it before he moved away from FLL years ago!  😮

We will be driving down there for Odyssey, but won't do it unless B2B or more indeed.  Make the trip there worthwhile.  😉  

Thank you............keep enjoying the life of Riley in Maine but I heard that the lobstah's are going on strike!!!!

The drive I abhor is to Miami, #2 is FLL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PC is a breeze and TPA isn't too bad.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Thank you............keep enjoying the life of Riley in Maine but I heard that the lobstah's are going on strike!!!!

The drive I abhor is to Miami, #2 is FLL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PC is a breeze and TPA isn't too bad.

Takes me almost exactly 3 hours to drive to the port in FLL.  Just under 2 hours to Tampa, and of course a grueling 20 minutes to PC .  😄 

I tend to avoid driving to Miami....unless it's breezing through early on a Sunday to get to the Keys. 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Takes me almost exactly 3 hours to drive to the port in FLL.  Just under 2 hours to Tampa, and of course a grueling 20 minutes to PC .  😄 

I tend to avoid driving to Miami....unless it's breezing through early on a Sunday to get to the Keys. 😉 

Can you hear me playing the violin????

So who is driving................Bucky Petty????

• Like 1

Enjoyed our drive around the Scoodic Loop...which is part of Acadia National park, but north across the Frenchman's Bay from Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island.  

Can see the lighthouse that greets ships into Bar Harbor area, Cadillac Mountain behind it, and some dramatic coastline.  Love all the wild pink Roses everywhere this time of year.  Had picnic lunch down at the end of the loop at "Blueberry Hill"...but forgot to take pictures.  Awesome day, great weather at 68 degrees, cool dry and sunny.  

Picked up some fresh picked Lobster meat for my homemade Lobster rolls tomorrow, and a nice Filet of fresh local Haddock for dinner (with plenty of extra for fish wraps later).  The fish is soooo fresh at the market we go to.  🙂 

20210624_113921.jpg

20210624_114619.jpg

20210624_113458.jpg

20210624_114637.jpg

20210624_113935.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I was a victim of the CC login issues.  Haven’t been able to do anything but read posts since yesterday afternoon.  Appears to be fixed & I have a bit of catching up to do!

I emailed CC when I got frustrated, and got an answer back right away.  Same thing happened to me yesterday...then figured out to delete my cookies...which turned out to be the culprit from what the nice CC lady and I figured out.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Can you hear me playing the violin????

So who is driving................Bucky Petty????

I drive my little Ford Escape when we go to the "drive to" ports.  Fits more luggage than Bucky's rag top Jeep. 😉 

Got lucky and was able to store the little Ford in our neighbor's garage for the summer.  Land Yacht takes up all the room in the big RV port...and Bucky's Jeep is in the single stall garage next to it.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

Enjoyed our drive around the Scoodic Loop...which is part of Acadia National park, but north across the Frenchman's Bay from Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island.  

Can see the lighthouse that greets ships into Bar Harbor area, Cadillac Mountain behind it, and some dramatic coastline.  Love all the wild pink Roses everywhere this time of year.  Had picnic lunch down at the end of the loop at "Blueberry Hill"...but forgot to take pictures.  Awesome day, great weather at 68 degrees, cool dry and sunny.  

Picked up some fresh picked Lobster meat for my homemade Lobster rolls tomorrow, and a nice Filet of fresh local Haddock for dinner (with plenty of extra for fish wraps later).  The fish is soooo fresh at the market we go to.  🙂 

Such gorgeous scenery. We’ve only been as far as Portland Maine (which isn’t very far LOL).  Might have to consider another trip to explore more.  

• Like 2