What are your favorite alcoholic beverages under $13 other than beer and wine when on Princess?

FaithPlus1

3 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

Quantum of Solace from Crooners, but it’s no longer on the menu. It must be a bartender who knew the old menu and knows how to charge it.

Ohhhh, was that the blue one? I've never found out what it was called. Tasted lovely but forgot to ask the name.

• Like 1

Just now, ohnonotmeagain said:

Ohhhh, was that the blue one? I've never found out what it was called. Tasted lovely but forgot to ask the name.

No, it has a half shot of Chambord. So, purple, not blue. 

The almond martini (I think they have renamed it), dark and stormy, champagne as a default, the frozen mint chocolate thing (like 500 calories and too much sugar, but tastes so good), titos and soda with a splash of whatever juice you like (I usually go with pineapple), and once I get to know a bartender I have them make me something of their choice.

• Like 1

A regular ol' caipirinha... it's lime, some kind of sweetener (usually simple syrup onboard, brown sugar or even molasses for something interesting), and cachaga, a particular type of liquor, on ice.

Or a dirty banana if you just want a milkshake.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jennybenny said:

Quantum of Solace from Crooners, but it’s no longer on the menu. It must be a bartender who knew the old menu and knows how to charge it.

4 hours ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

That lovely blue one I believe is the Skyfall.  By far the "prettiest" drink I have ever seen.

• Thanks 1

That lovely blue one I believe is the Skyfall.  By far the "prettiest" drink I have ever seen.

I don’t recall every trying that one, but if I can find someone to do a Quantum of Solace maybe I’ll try a Skyfall during my next cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

9 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

I don’t recall every trying that one, but if I can find someone to do a Quantum of Solace maybe I’ll try a Skyfall during my next cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Judging by your Avatar, I see why you like the purple and/or blue drinks.  As a fellow Northern Californian, I'd offer to treat you to the Skyfall, but alas, the Drink Package has taken the fun out of that old conversation starter. 😉

• Like 1

Raspberry Romance was my favorite. Only because when I was feeling a bit off from the waves, it calmed my stomach so I actually wanted to eat. There were a few from Crooners that we just loved. I would have to locate a menu 😉 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2 cruises a year said:

Oh that actually sounds familiar.....well remembered. That will be my first drink next cruise, hopefully June next year.

Thanks.

For me:

24K Gold Margarita - on the rocks and served in a Rocks glass with no salt on the rim

Chairman of the Board with a twist (old recipe)

For my wife:

Lemontini

• Like 1

Rossini - it was on the Crooner's menu but I didn't see it on our Grand cruise in November,  however the bartender's still made it. The inside of a champagne flute coated with raspberry syrup, then a shot of Chambord and topped off with champagne. Yummy!

22 hours ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

Yes, and it is delicious!