Has anyone received their refund from NCL?

8 minutes ago, kkoenig89 said:

For those of you who have received your refunds already, did you get the email from Norwegian saying that it was being processed (as some have said they did), or did it just show up to your payment method? I noticed that my FCC disappeared over the weekend but I have yet to receive that email or my refund...hopefully soon!

I didn’t get an email, the refund just showed up on my account. Fingers crossed for you. 

I just received my refund for the March 22 Star cruise that was cancelled by NCL. I got the email Monday and my credit cards show the refunds today. Very happy and a little surprised to get the money just before the 90 days. I had filled out the refund form on March 23. I hope this info give people faith that they will get their refunds eventually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kkoenig89 said:

For those of you who have received your refunds already, did you get the email from Norwegian saying that it was being processed (as some have said they did), or did it just show up to your payment method? I noticed that my FCC disappeared over the weekend but I have yet to receive that email or my refund...hopefully soon!

Same for me. My cruise was for April 17

Never got an email, and my FCC disappeared over the weekend.

Assuming I will see it back on my credit card in the next few days.

Requested refund on March 23 for an April 5th sailing that NCL cancelled. I *just* received an email that they have processed my refund and it should post to my cc in 7-10 business days. Yes, my faith in NCL is getting restored. I will post again once it's refunded in my credit card. 

• Like 1

Also recieved the e mail that our refund will show on our credit card in 1  to 7 days.  Our sailing would have been April 9th out of New York to South hampton. We applied for refund March 23rd. Hope to do the cruise next year if it is going. 

All refunds posted to my account as of yesterday's date (didn't show up until today though). Basically a one week process from the time the FCC's disappeared. It been 60 days since I requested the cruise credit but spa passes and gratuities refunds took over 100 days. Happy it didn't take the 90 days!

All refunds posted to my account as of yesterday's date (didn't show up until today though). Basically a one week process from the time the FCC's disappeared. It been 60 days since I requested the cruise credit but spa passes and gratuities refunds took over 100 days. Happy it didn't take the 90 days!
Did you receive an email prior to your refund or just the fcc's disapearing? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I received the refund in my Amex account today.   NCL sent me an email last night notifying that the refund had been processed.  This was a 4/9/20 cruise cancelled by NCL.  I applied for refund on 3/23/20, so this was within the promised 90 days.

• Like 4

I got the email yesterday and the refund is pending on my visa account today. On my NCL profile they gave me credit for the 11 days of the canceled cruise! That was a nice surprise!

Our cruise would have left on April 8th. Refund was requested on March 23rd.

Edited by kissimmee-cruiser
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Did you receive an email prior to your refund or just the fcc's disapearing? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I received the email Monday evening.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:37 AM, kkoenig89 said:

We actually had the refund back to our credit card on 13 June, but didn’t get the refund email until 15 June. I submitted for the refund on 23 March. My cruise was supposed to start on 22 March.

FCC for May 3 cruise has disappeared but no email yet.  Refund request was on April 13 (2nd round of cancellations).  So based on other posts, I am assuming my refund is now in process.  Still waiting tho for the return of prepaid DSC that was requested  long before the cruise was cancelled.

• Like 1

We were to sail on March 22nd. I filled out the refund online form on 3/23 and have not received anything.

Is there anyone out there who has not even gotten the email yet except for me?

We were part of a group booking. When I try to call the group booking number, they aren't even answering the phone anymore - not even able to be put on hold.

Edited by susanf31
typo
  • Like 1