When will you cruise again? How will travel change for you?

nhtravels

I am booked on the Joy for Feb 2021, RT Miami. I have a Haven penthouse, so if  I don't want want to be around lots of people, I have the choice of staying strictly on the Haven decks. Not only is there the private bar and restaurant, there's the Observation deck, a library, and a 2-story (errrr, "deck") lounge.

Even if there are mask restrictions, I still plan on taking the cruise. I wear a mask anytime I leave my house already, so not a big deal. Besides, I just priced my cruise today (19 June) and for identical accommodations and free-at-sea perks, etc., it would cost me $6,900 MORE and doesn't include air, which my current booking includes. (I sail solo, so I pay double, which is why I only sail about once a year. Oh, yes, I still work for a living.)

Is it February yet? 😁 🍾 🚢

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Suite Heart said:

I am booked on the Joy for Feb 2021, RT Miami. I have a Haven penthouse, so if  I don't want want to be around lots of people, I have the choice of staying strictly on the Haven decks. Not only is there the private bar and restaurant, there's the Observation deck, a library, and a 2-story (errrr, "deck") lounge.

Even if there are mask restrictions, I still plan on taking the cruise. I wear a mask anytime I leave my house already, so not a big deal. Besides, I just priced my cruise today (19 June) and for identical accommodations and free-at-sea perks, etc., it would cost me $6,900 MORE and doesn't include air, which my current booking includes. (I sail solo, so I pay double, which is why I only sail about once a year. Oh, yes, I still work for a living.)

Is it February yet? 😁 🍾 🚢

I was just about to book my first solo in early March...just before it all "hit the fan" (COVID 19). It was going to be with NCL on the Jewel, Hawaii - Tahiti. Glad I didn't put any $$ down on it, as it turned out. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I admire you for sailing solo and in the Haven no less. That's the way I'd like to sail solo, for sure. At a minimum, I would have a balcony. No NCL tiny, inside solo cabins for me (although NCL's solo lounge is a nice touch/good idea for solos). It does stink that solos have to pay double. I was steered to the website Cruiseplum which lists all the solo supplement discounts/waivers for the various cruise lines. Whenever cruising resumes (not looking good for the rest of 2020), I will probable use Cruiseplum to book solo and hopefully get a supplement discount/waiver and save some $$. Hopefully, NCL will be back up and running by the time of your cruise in Feb 2021. Unless there is a vaccine developed and fast tracked distributed, I'm guessing this virus will still be around in Feb 2021. But, if NCL (and the other cruise lines) can develop/implement protocols that meet the CDC's requirements and can sail early next year, I agree with you, I'll cruise wearing a mask and under the new protocols. Fingers crossed (especially for a vaccine)!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmersfight said:

I was just about to book my first solo in early March...just before it all "hit the fan" (COVID 19). It was going to be with NCL on the Jewel, Hawaii - Tahiti. Glad I didn't put any $$ down on it, as it turned out. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I admire you for sailing solo and in the Haven no less. That's the way I'd like to sail solo, for sure. At a minimum, I would have a balcony. No NCL tiny, inside solo cabins for me (although NCL's solo lounge is a nice touch/good idea for solos). It does stink that solos have to pay double. I was steered to the website Cruiseplum which lists all the solo supplement discounts/waivers for the various cruise lines. Whenever cruising resumes (not looking good for the rest of 2020), I will probable use Cruiseplum to book solo and hopefully get a supplement discount/waiver and save some $$. Hopefully, NCL will be back up and running by the time of your cruise in Feb 2021. Unless there is a vaccine developed and fast tracked distributed, I'm guessing this virus will still be around in Feb 2021. But, if NCL (and the other cruise lines) can develop/implement protocols that meet the CDC's requirements and can sail early next year, I agree with you, I'll cruise wearing a mask and under the new protocols. Fingers crossed (especially for a vaccine)!

I don't know about being admired for sailing solo (LOL), BUT...at this point in my life I don't really know anyone that I'd could be able to share a 9- to 14-day cruise with that I wouldn't drive crazy, or he/she wouldn't drive me crazy. When my DH was still on this mortal coil and we sailed together, we didn't live in each other's pockets. We would usually have dinner together and most days we'd meet for breakfast. (Between dinner and breakfast...well... 😉) There were shows we saw together, some that I saw alone, and some that he saw alone. We'd meet for cocktails at all hours of the day and night, sometimes we'd do lunch, some shore excursions, etc. I'd say that we spent 75-80% of the time together. Worked really well for us; for other people, not so much.

As to the cost of sailing solo, well, that's why I still work for a living. I'm of retirement age, but to cruise the way I want, I need that extra income. I still can only do it once a year, though. Damn you, Haven!😋

I certainly hope that NCL is up and running by Feb 2021. If not, I'll book something farther out and hope for the best.

Hope you get to cruise really soon!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Suite Heart said:

I don't know about being admired for sailing solo (LOL), BUT...at this point in my life I don't really know anyone that I'd could be able to share a 9- to 14-day cruise with that I wouldn't drive crazy, or he/she wouldn't drive me crazy. When my DH was still on this mortal coil and we sailed together, we didn't live in each other's pockets. We would usually have dinner together and most days we'd meet for breakfast. (Between dinner and breakfast...well... 😉) There were shows we saw together, some that I saw alone, and some that he saw alone. We'd meet for cocktails at all hours of the day and night, sometimes we'd do lunch, some shore excursions, etc. I'd say that we spent 75-80% of the time together. Worked really well for us; for other people, not so much.

As to the cost of sailing solo, well, that's why I still work for a living. I'm of retirement age, but to cruise the way I want, I need that extra income. I still can only do it once a year, though. Damn you, Haven!😋

I certainly hope that NCL is up and running by Feb 2021. If not, I'll book something farther out and hope for the best.

Hope you get to cruise really soon!

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, for length of a cruise, your 9 to 14 day time frame is right around what I want to do from now on. I've done mostly 7 day cruises but also a short 5 day. Did do a 12 day cruise on the (at the time) brand new Carnival Dream in the Med out of Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy. My other cruises were all with Carnival as well. But now, since it looks like I will sail solo (recently divorced), I found NCL has a good solo program and Carnival, not so much.

The way you and your DH sailed together...as long as it worked for you both and you both were happy, that is the bottom line. I note that you said "when my DH was still on this mortal coil..." I believe you meant "mortal soil"? If so, my condolences if your DH has passed.

Have you sailed with NCL in the Haven before? I really like the Haven concept with virtually a luxury ship within a ship. With separate restaurant, bar, lounge, pool/hot tub, sun deck area, etc. Thinking back, I believe I have cruised with NCL before, back "in the day" on the old Sunward. It was a short cruise from Miami to the Bahamas. But, I'd really like to experience the Haven on NCL. One silver lining in this COVID 19 virus and associated shut downs/stay at home orders, I have been able to save some good $$ so when cruising resumes, I may be able to do the Haven and pay for it upfront! I'm recently retired (young retirement age I guess at 59 1/2), so now I have the time available. I planned on spending a lot of my new found time cruising (I love ships).

Well, here's hoping that there will be the aforementioned solution (protocols or even better, a vaccine) to our worldwide viral dilemma and we'll be able to cruise again sooner than later. Maybe I'll see you out on the ocean on an NCL ship and in the Haven!

• Like 1

Sadly we are having to cancel our New York to London one that was going to be for our 20th anniversary in April.  Besides the health concerns, we have been economically impacted by this virus situation job-wise.  As much as I've always loved travel, right now I don't even have a desire for it.  Masks and such are just not my idea of a good time.  Bring on a vaccine, and bring on job stability, steady income, and peace of mind before we will be cruising again.  Which I sure as heck hope doesn't mean never again.

• Like 1

Just took a 16 hour flight non-stop from Manila to JFK having to wear a mask except when eating or drinking.  Took the flight to get home after 8 months in the Philippines, would never do it again to go anywhere to pretend I was on vacation.  The only good thing was the lack of people in the terminals, 15 of 17 flights in Manila were cancelled, we were the only flight landing at our JFK terminal.  Rather stay home than go on any "vacation" wearing a mask.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tweetylori said:

Sadly we are having to cancel our New York to London one that was going to be for our 20th anniversary in April.  Besides the health concerns, we have been economically impacted by this virus situation job-wise.  As much as I've always loved travel, right now I don't even have a desire for it.  Masks and such are just not my idea of a good time.  Bring on a vaccine, and bring on job stability, steady income, and peace of mind before we will be cruising again.  Which I sure as heck hope doesn't mean never again.

I am so sorry you've had to cancel your much sought after cruise NYC to Ldn.  I know that must have been a tough decision and wish you all the best.  

I hope you can find a way to celebrate your 20th anniversary and, IMO, they will find a vaccine for those of us who may need one. 

Sending all my best wishes and hope you will cruise another wonderful cruise, sooner rather than later.  

Best of luck and here's to you, I'll drink 'er meself... 🥂

18 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, for length of a cruise, your 9 to 14 day time frame is right around what I want to do from now on. I've done mostly 7 day cruises but also a short 5 day. Did do a 12 day cruise on the (at the time) brand new Carnival Dream in the Med out of Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy. My other cruises were all with Carnival as well. But now, since it looks like I will sail solo (recently divorced), I found NCL has a good solo program and Carnival, not so much.

The way you and your DH sailed together...as long as it worked for you both and you both were happy, that is the bottom line. I note that you said "when my DH was still on this mortal coil..." I believe you meant "mortal soil"? If so, my condolences if your DH has passed.

Have you sailed with NCL in the Haven before? I really like the Haven concept with virtually a luxury ship within a ship. With separate restaurant, bar, lounge, pool/hot tub, sun deck area, etc. Thinking back, I believe I have cruised with NCL before, back "in the day" on the old Sunward. It was a short cruise from Miami to the Bahamas. But, I'd really like to experience the Haven on NCL. One silver lining in this COVID 19 virus and associated shut downs/stay at home orders, I have been able to save some good $$ so when cruising resumes, I may be able to do the Haven and pay for it upfront! I'm recently retired (young retirement age I guess at 59 1/2), so now I have the time available. I planned on spending a lot of my new found time cruising (I love ships).

Well, here's hoping that there will be the aforementioned solution (protocols or even better, a vaccine) to our worldwide viral dilemma and we'll be able to cruise again sooner than later. Maybe I'll see you out on the ocean on an NCL ship and in the Haven!

Hi, farmersfight -

I have not sailed in any of NCLs solo cabins, so I have no input on that. Sorry. I'm sure there is lots of info on these Cruise Critic boards.

What I said about my guy and the mortal coil comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, the "To be, or not to be" soliloquy. (Sorry...I majored in English.) Mortal coil is a poetic term for the troubles of daily life. To "shuffle off this mortal coil" is to die. (My guy died on Valentine's Day, 2017.)

He and I had 2 cruises together in the Haven, and I have had 3 solo Haven cruises. Previous to the Haven, we'd do Penthouse cabins. We were both working, and we split the fare, so that worked out well for both of us. We were very compatible.

You never know when you'll run into someone from you've met before or make a new acquaintance on the high seas.So, hopefully, SEA you soon!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I am so sorry you've had to cancel your much sought after cruise NYC to Ldn.  I know that must have been a tough decision and wish you all the best.  

I hope you can find a way to celebrate your 20th anniversary and, IMO, they will find a vaccine for those of us who may need one. 

Sending all my best wishes and hope you will cruise another wonderful cruise, sooner rather than later.  

Best of luck and here's to you, I'll drink 'er meself... 🥂

So sweet of you, thank you!  And I agree they will find a vaccine.  Lifting one to you too...cheers!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Suite Heart said:

Hi, farmersfight -

I have not sailed in any of NCLs solo cabins, so I have no input on that. Sorry. I'm sure there is lots of info on these Cruise Critic boards.

What I said about my guy and the mortal coil comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, the "To be, or not to be" soliloquy. (Sorry...I majored in English.) Mortal coil is a poetic term for the troubles of daily life. To "shuffle off this mortal coil" is to die. (My guy died on Valentine's Day, 2017.)

He and I had 2 cruises together in the Haven, and I have had 3 solo Haven cruises. Previous to the Haven, we'd do Penthouse cabins. We were both working, and we split the fare, so that worked out well for both of us. We were very compatible.

You never know when you'll run into someone from you've met before or make a new acquaintance on the high seas.So, hopefully, SEA you soon!

Hi Suite Heart,

Again, condolences on your DH. Looks like I got that part right but didn't get the "mortal coil" right. Guess I need to brush up on my Shakespeare. Thanks for the info on that.

Wow, 5 total cruises in the Haven with 3 of them solo. That's great. As I said, maybe I'll be lucky enough to sail in the Haven some day.

Speaking of sailing solo, besides referring to the website Cruiseplum (to find reduced/no single supplements or just great deals for 1 person), I found that RCCL has the Quantum class of ships that have solo balcony cabins. I'm very intrigued by this...I'd love to have a solo stateroom with my own balcony. The best possibility for a cruise on one of the Quantum class ships would be Anthem of the Seas. It sails out of New York (Bayonne, NJ). I was looking at a 12 day southern caribbean cruise. Also, RCCL has a brand new Quantum plus class ship coming out, the Odyssey of the Seas. She is scheduled to sail out of Fort Lauderdale in Nov. 2020. I was looking at a 9 day eastern caribbean cruise on her (in a solo balcony cabin, of course!). One particular thing I like about this cruise is that the ship stops at RCCL's private island, Coco Cay. I believe unlike NCL's private island where you have to tender off the ship to get ashore, Coco Cay has a dock where RCCL's ships can dock. So, you can walk right off the ship and be on the island. Also, I read that NCL sometimes has to skip their stop at their private island (Stirrup Cay, I believe?) if the weather is inclement causing rough ocean swells/waves.

Sorry, but I've rambled on. Anyway, still got fingers crossed for cruising to resume later this year or by early next year. Come on vaccine! Take care.

2 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Hi Suite Heart,

Again, condolences on your DH. Looks like I got that part right but didn't get the "mortal coil" right. Guess I need to brush up on my Shakespeare. Thanks for the info on that.

Wow, 5 total cruises in the Haven with 3 of them solo. That's great. As I said, maybe I'll be lucky enough to sail in the Haven some day.

Speaking of sailing solo, besides referring to the website Cruiseplum (to find reduced/no single supplements or just great deals for 1 person), I found that RCCL has the Quantum class of ships that have solo balcony cabins. I'm very intrigued by this...I'd love to have a solo stateroom with my own balcony. The best possibility for a cruise on one of the Quantum class ships would be Anthem of the Seas. It sails out of New York (Bayonne, NJ). I was looking at a 12 day southern caribbean cruise. Also, RCCL has a brand new Quantum plus class ship coming out, the Odyssey of the Seas. She is scheduled to sail out of Fort Lauderdale in Nov. 2020. I was looking at a 9 day eastern caribbean cruise on her (in a solo balcony cabin, of course!). One particular thing I like about this cruise is that the ship stops at RCCL's private island, Coco Cay. I believe unlike NCL's private island where you have to tender off the ship to get ashore, Coco Cay has a dock where RCCL's ships can dock. So, you can walk right off the ship and be on the island. Also, I read that NCL sometimes has to skip their stop at their private island (Stirrup Cay, I believe?) if the weather is inclement causing rough ocean swells/waves.

Sorry, but I've rambled on. Anyway, still got fingers crossed for cruising to resume later this year or by early next year. Come on vaccine! Take care.

Hi, farmersfight -

Thank you for the info on the RCCL! I'll take a look at those solo balcony cabins. I'm not bound to NCL, but I've gotten some decent deals in the past. Moving forward into the Covid era, we'll see how the pricing shakes out.

You are right about the NCL island. On my last cruise we were supposed to stop there, but weather and wind cancelled that. I was really bummed because I was supposed to do the "swim with the pigs" thing. On my upcoming cruise, one of the ports is Roatan and there is a shore excursion available, "B.O.S.S. Underwater Adventure," where you ride an underwater "scooter," wearing a kind of self-contained diving helmet. Woo-hoo!

I'm with you: fingers crossed to cruise again (safely) soon!

Earliest I can imagine cruising again will be 2021 or 2022.  Hopefully there will be a vaccine by next year!  Miss relaxing 😎 on a cruise ship 🚢 with a glass of wine 🍷 watching the sunset 🌅 and ocean waves 🌊 but it’s not worth the risk.

I would like to reserve a Haven Suite for a future cruise but the cost of a Haven Suite have really gone up!  However once you go Haven it’s difficult to go back to non-Haven accommodations.  Hope to see some deals in the future on Haven Suites.  

• Like 2

On 6/20/2020 at 9:22 PM, tweetylori said:

:classic_sad:

We are looking at cruises that the ports are primarily in the US (our home country) rather than

our other cruises that we took  that hit several countries. In fact the only cruise we have definitely decided on

is the Viking Mississippi that will sail only to US ports. I just don't want to take the chance of

border closures and getting stuck out of the country for any length of time. We still have people

who are stuck  in our town that were on a business trip when the lockdown started and now a 2 week business

trip has turned into months. That's not going to be me.

Edited by Peachypooh

I’m ready to sail as soon as they stop cancelling my cruises. I’ve had 6 cancel already including cruises in Nov, 2020 and Mar, 2021 - don’t know why so far out. My September back to back with Canadian ports is clearly not sailing even though they haven’t cancelled yet. The next I have scheduled that hasn’t cancelled yet is Panama Canal Jan, 2021. When they “officially” cancel my September dates I may book another in Nov or Dec - but I don’t know if I believe them anymore about the startup dates because they’ve been pushed back so many times already. In the meantime I can’t tolerate not traveling, and I’m a travel writer and creator so a portion of my livelihood depends on it, so I’m looking at some road trips. Maybe a Route 66 road trip. While I do feel safe taking a cruise I don’t feel safe flying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlamorousGirl said:

I’m ready to sail as soon as they stop cancelling my cruises. I’ve had 6 cancel already including cruises in Nov, 2020 and Mar, 2021 - don’t know why so far out. My September back to back with Canadian ports is clearly not sailing even though they haven’t cancelled yet. The next I have scheduled that hasn’t cancelled yet is Panama Canal Jan, 2021. When they “officially” cancel my September dates I may book another in Nov or Dec - but I don’t know if I believe them anymore about the startup dates because they’ve been pushed back so many times already. In the meantime I can’t tolerate not traveling, and I’m a travel writer and creator so a portion of my livelihood depends on it, so I’m looking at some road trips. Maybe a Route 66 road trip. While I do feel safe taking a cruise I don’t feel safe flying.

I hope you are able to travel soon especially since your livelihood depends on it. As for a Route 66 road trip we have

done that. Lots of fun especially the part that goes through Joplin, Missouri.

Edited by Peachypooh

20 hours ago, Suite Heart said:

Hi, farmersfight -

Thank you for the info on the RCCL! I'll take a look at those solo balcony cabins. I'm not bound to NCL, but I've gotten some decent deals in the past. Moving forward into the Covid era, we'll see how the pricing shakes out.

You are right about the NCL island. On my last cruise we were supposed to stop there, but weather and wind cancelled that. I was really bummed because I was supposed to do the "swim with the pigs" thing. On my upcoming cruise, one of the ports is Roatan and there is a shore excursion available, "B.O.S.S. Underwater Adventure," where you ride an underwater "scooter," wearing a kind of self-contained diving helmet. Woo-hoo!

I'm with you: fingers crossed to cruise again (safely) soon!

Hi Suite Heart-

If you don't mind if I ask, what/when is your upcoming cruise (just curious)? Those RCCL cruises I mentioned before, I have not attempted to book either one (yet). I'm kind of waiting to see if cruises go after mid-September. Those RCCL cruises are both in Dec 2020 so I guess there is a fairly decent chance they will go. We'll see.

Sorry you missed your "swim with the pigs" on NCL's private island (Stirrup Cay?). Sounds like that would of been a fun and unique experience! The B.O.S.S. Underwater Adventure in Roatan sounds great also.

Well, until cruising actually starts up again, I keep reading/posting on these CC boards. At least it gives some sense of cruising, right? Take care.

10 hours ago, Ozzieru1e said:

Earliest I can imagine cruising again will be 2021 or 2022.  Hopefully there will be a vaccine by next year!  Miss relaxing 😎 on a cruise ship 🚢 with a glass of wine 🍷 watching the sunset 🌅 and ocean waves 🌊 but it’s not worth the risk.

I would like to reserve a Haven Suite for a future cruise but the cost of a Haven Suite have really gone up!  However once you go Haven it’s difficult to go back to non-Haven accommodations.  Hope to see some deals in the future on Haven Suites.  

You are soooo right about the pricing in the Haven. My Feb 2021 Panama Canal cruise on the Joy that I booked in Oct 2019 (Yes, 2019)as a SOLO passenger (pays double) in the Haven Courtyard WITH air and the "free-at sea" stuff/service charge was $8,520.

In mid-June, I priced the exact same cruise. $15,310 NO AIR. The math says a difference of $6790.

So, yep, gone up. Way up. The deal I got had the 30% off deal and extra point per day. Another deal like that would ASSUREDLY get my attention.

3 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Hi Suite Heart-

If you don't mind if I ask, what/when is your upcoming cruise (just curious)? Those RCCL cruises I mentioned before, I have not attempted to book either one (yet). I'm kind of waiting to see if cruises go after mid-September. Those RCCL cruises are both in Dec 2020 so I guess there is a fairly decent chance they will go. We'll see.

Sorry you missed your "swim with the pigs" on NCL's private island (Stirrup Cay?). Sounds like that would of been a fun and unique experience! The B.O.S.S. Underwater Adventure in Roatan sounds great also.

Well, until cruising actually starts up again, I keep reading/posting on these CC boards. At least it gives some sense of cruising, right? Take care.

My next cruise is (I hope) Feb 2021 Panama Canal. One port is Roatan, so I hope my BOSS tour goes as expected. As to swimming with pigs, yep, Great Stirrup Cay. Pigs seem to be a pig tourist deal in the Bahamas. These on the Cay are NOT feral. NCL people keep them, feed them, etc. Still wanna do it!

Nice "talking" with you! Please be well!

We're booked to Mediterranean in January (Spirit). I believe it will start, because of the better situation in Europe right now.

But the big change: NCL with almost no Americans on board. Will be an European thing this time. 

13 hours ago, Suite Heart said:

My next cruise is (I hope) Feb 2021 Panama Canal. One port is Roatan, so I hope my BOSS tour goes as expected. As to swimming with pigs, yep, Great Stirrup Cay. Pigs seem to be a pig tourist deal in the Bahamas. These on the Cay are NOT feral. NCL people keep them, feed them, etc. Still wanna do it!

Nice "talking" with you! Please be well!

Good luck for your Panama Canal cruise...I hope it goes. I'm guessing that it is a partial transit of the Panama Canal? I say this because it sounds like your ship will be staying in the Atlantic/Caribbean and not transiting all the way through the canal to the Pacific.

I believe on these partial transits, the ships go through the first set of locks, Gatun locks (on the Atlantic side) then sail into Gatun Lake, turn back around and lock through the Gatun locks again in the reverse direction.

You'll marvel and love the Panama Canal. It is an engineering marvel. My dad was a Panama Canal pilot for many years (he has passed). He and my mom were divorced many years ago and I would fly down to Panama during summer breaks and visit him. He took me on many Panama Canal transits with him. I always loved taking these transits with him and I firmly believe these experiences/influences led me to go into the maritime field. I went to Texas Maritime Academy, got my 3rd Mates license. Didn't sail too much after graduation as the industry jobs were tight at the time (early '80s) and I was not able to land a 3rd Mate job on a U.S flag commercial ship. Long story short, I ended up working most of my career on shore, mostly with the USCG in their marine safety program (inspecting/examing ships among other things).

I have since retired and now have plenty of time to "get my sea legs back" and sail but this time as a passenger on cruise ships (much better way to go than working on a ship, lol). Wrt to Panama, since I have been to Panama and transited the canal numerous times, I don't have the desire to take a cruise there ("been there, done that"). I want to cruise in parts of the world I haven't been to/seen yet (Hawaii, some of the Southern Caribbean islands, the Mexico riviera, etc).

Anyway, I still have those two RCCL cruises in Dec 2020 on my mind but I'm waiting to see when/how/if cruising will resume in these COVID 19 times. As I mentioned before, I will be sailing solo so I'd really love to snag those solo balcony staterooms on RCCL. We'll see what happens.

Again, good luck with your Panama cruise going. Take care.

Edited by farmersfight

I had a talk with my wife and we thought that we might cruise again this Christmas. I woudnt say that its the best time for it but unless anything extraordinary happens I dont see any obstacles not to cruise this year. I only hope that the situation will settle and we settle as well on a comfortable cruiser 

• Like 1