The Daily for Wednesday Jun 24, 2020

richwmn

image.thumb.png.f84db1c48b6de951b037311ea670c5ab.pngGOOD MORNING TO ALL ON THE DAILY AND TO RICH & TO MY GREAT CC SISTERS CAT AND JOY!
This is my joy in life since I was little! So love them! A little secret! A long time ago I got a tiny little tattoo of a baby otter on my upper right thigh!LOL They would swim so close to us! I couldn’t resist taking the picture so close and personal!Now we will be heading to Big Sur then home.

🌺 Joy glad you were able to sleep in your own bed!! Great food down in Galveston, and I am sure getting your kitchen all set up and finally feeling like home is number one!! I pray your container shows up soon.

Please give my best to Allen!

🌺Cat Have a great day and dinner sounds yummy! Again I seem to always  get on board here later than usual. Having some great French toast and getting ready to leave. Have a wonderful day!

❤️ Everyone may today be a great day for all!

Denise😊

• Like 3

It’s also our 25th wedding anniversary and I just got the best anniversary gift ever as I am back from the hospital.  My bone is healed in my foot (the odds were not good) and if it didn’t hurt, I’d be doing a happy dance.  It’s going to take time for the pain to go away but I am so relieved.

❤️ Dear Jacqui!

Such great news on such a beautiful day as your 25th!  I would finally relax myself and breath and exhale and know through this journey I came out stronger!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH YOU AND JOSE TODAY! Such a special day. I know your cruise was to celebrate  your 25th and you will be on board again kicking up your heels dancing like you have in the past!

Enjoy your day!

Denise😊

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

❤️ Dear Jacqui!

Such great news on such a beautiful day as your 25th!  I would finally relax myself and breath and exhale and know through this journey I came out stronger!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH YOU AND JOSE TODAY! Such a special day. I know your cruise was to celebrate  your 25th and you will be on board again kicking up your heels dancing like you have in the past!

Enjoy your day!

Denise😊

Thanks Denise 🙂 

@kazu  Congratulations on your foot and wishing you a wonderful anniversary celebration!   I think bubbles are in order with the lobster🍾

thanks Rich, actually have chicken breasts out for dinner! 

Love the fairies,  my granddaughter has made a fairy home 🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🏡 

Denise, love the otter picture!

Edited by bennybear

55 minutes ago, bennybear said:

@kazu  Congratulations on your foot and wishing you a wonderful anniversary celebration!   I think bubbles are in order with the lobster

Thanks kindly bennybear.  LOL we have our favourite wine.  That will do 🙂 

20 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Happy Anniversary, Jacqui, and congratulations on the healed (also heeled) foot!  Hope it continues to improve.

Thanks very much Ann 😄 

• Like 1

@kazu Congratulations on your foot and Happy anniversary to you and Jose!

We got news on our shipping container.. It was dropped off at a "location" 4 days ago. Another driver was supposed to pick it up and bring it to Texas. Didn't happen.. Now getting a July 1st arrival date.

@DeeniEncinitas I love those sweet otters! (And by the way, we are in Georgetown, not Galveston)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

We got news on our shipping container.. It was dropped off at a "location" 4 days ago. Another driver was supposed to pick it up and bring it to Texas. Didn't happen.. Now getting a July 1st arrival date.

@DeeniEncinitas I love those sweet otters! (And by the way, we are in Georgetown, not Galveston)

Hi Joy! I meant Georgetown! 😞

Glad you know where your container is and getting to you on the first!

Take care my sister!

Denise😊

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Thanks kindly 🙂 

so GLAD your container has been located.  July 1st (Canada Day) is not that far away.  I know it’s frustrating but at least it will be on it’s way. 😉 

4 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

image.thumb.png.f84db1c48b6de951b037311ea670c5ab.png
This is my joy in life since I was little! So love them! A little secret! A long time ago I got a tiny little tattoo of a baby otter on my upper right thigh!LOL They would swim so close to us! I couldn’t resist taking the picture so close and personal!Now we will be heading to Big Sur then home.

Denise! Thank you for your otter picture.  They are special creatures. The 17 Mile Drive ocean stops used to be great places for otter viewing. But I was never lucky enough to have one come that close to me.

Enjoy Big Sur. Do you know when they reopened the road after the landslide?

3 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Well I am glad it has been found. But how does one just “forget” to pick up a pod?

When it arrives we will have to have a virtual celebration. Rich will have to declare it “National - or International Lost POD that Has Been Found” Day in the Daily.

Stay well - we are both in states that need to start over with being careful.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kazu said:

It’s also our 25th wedding anniversary and I just got the best anniversary gift ever as I am back from the hospital.  My bone is healed in my foot (the odds were not good) and if it didn’t hurt, I’d be doing a happy dance.  It’s going to take time for the pain to go away but I am so relieved.

Great news and best wishes to you and DH

27 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Denise! Thank you for your otter picture.  They are special creatures. The 17 Mile Drive ocean stops used to be great places for otter viewing. But I was never lucky enough to have one come that close to me.

Enjoy Big Sur. Do you know when they reopened the road after the landslide?

Hi Cat! We are up at Big Sur Lodge. I remember the landslide wasn’t it 2-3 years  ago? 
Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park is closed now don’t know when it will open. 
Denise😊

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi Cat! We are up at Big Sur Lodge. I remember the landslide wasn’t it 2-3 years  ago? 
Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park is closed now don’t know when it will open. 
Denise😊

Hmm it is definitely in that time range. 

11 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Great meal & wine options. Tonight is eggplant Florentine stuffed pizza & wine night for some of my fellow gym rats and me! 

Stay well everyone!

Well that sounds good!!! Enjoy!