Cannot Login on Celebrity

Brerpossum

I tried to log into my Celebrity to check my reservations, but get --

We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later.
Could be weekend maintenance.
Anyone else getting this ?

45 minutes ago, Brerpossum said:

Thanks everyone, I was able to sign in on my iPad.

Still cannot sign in on my Macbook pro, with Safari or Firefox (78.0.1)

Running Catalina 10.15.3

Cleared Cookies & History.

It might not make a difference, but upgrade to Catalina 10.15.5.  Also, have you deleted the cache for the Celebrity website, not just cookies and history?

Sometimes it's not the user or their equioment, cookies or browser.

You can contact Jenn at CC  Help  or post on the  CC help thread.  A solution usually comes through.

5 hours ago, Brerpossum said:

I tried to log into my Celebrity to check my reservations, but get --

We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later.
Could be weekend maintenance.
Anyone else getting this ?

You need to remember that the Celebrity website is absolutely perfect.  Never a problem.  

April fool!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You need to remember that the Celebrity website is absolutely perfect.  Never a problem.  

April fool!

Ha, problem solved, I am now able to sign in....

Celebrity does have their problems with their web site.

I have commented before that their cruise experience keeps us loyal to Celebrity, not the web site. 

Once again, thanks to everyone for your help.

Jerry

10 hours ago, Brerpossum said:

Ha, problem solved, I am now able to sign in....

Celebrity does have their problems with their web site.

I have commented before that their cruise experience keeps us loyal to Celebrity, not the web site. 

Once again, thanks to everyone for your help.

Jerry

What did you do to sign in?  I have had the same problem for months and when I contacted

X they told me they are working on the problem. I use edge as my web browser.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

What did you do to sign in?  I have had the same problem for months and when I contacted

X they told me they are working on the problem. I use edge as my web browser.

Thanks,

I just logged into my Celebrity account using ME, IE and Google Chrome on my laptop/windows 10 with no issues. 

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I just logged into my Celebrity account using ME, IE and Google Chrome on my laptop/windows 10 with no issues. 

I just download Chrome on my laptop and was finally able to sign into my Celebrity account. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

I just download Chrome on my laptop and was finally able to sign into my Celebrity account. Thanks!

I'm not sure that anything I did fixed the problem.  I had deleted Celebrity cookies, emptied the cache, and deleted history, and still could not sign in.  Just tried later in the day yesterday and bingo, signed right in no problem.  Go figure.

All this aside, we are ready for normal again and ready to get back to CRUISING !

IMG_0216.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

I was having similar issues on my macbook / macmini and tracked it down to the ad blocker I have in use. Celebrity must have recently added more tracking on the login function on the website. As soon as I disabled the ad blocker, login worked. I tracked it down to being at the campground where I dont have the network level ad blocker in place and I could login to the site. Perhaps that will help...

11 minutes ago, peimurphy said:

I was having similar issues on my macbook / macmini and tracked it down to the ad blocker I have in use. Celebrity must have recently added more tracking on the login function on the website. As soon as I disabled the ad blocker, login worked. I tracked it down to being at the campground where I dont have the network level ad blocker in place and I could login to the site. Perhaps that will help...

I use add blocker plus on my laptop with no issues. BTW, we were in Chalottetown P.E.I last September on the Summit.We really enjoyed our visit.