The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

4 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

Yes post 3673.

I don't go back every day to look at old stuff 😀

13 hours ago, Leejnd4 said:

I believe the photo of Rio was posted by Keith, not Roy. In fact yes, I just went back to check the post, and indeed it was Keith who posted that photo.

Roy does post a lot of wonderful photos too! 😁 But the one I was commenting showing Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro looks to have been posted by Keith.

I wondered if the implication was that it was me standing on the pedestal.

Roy

• Haha 10

There are certain areas around the world that we always look forward to sailing even if we have been there one or more times. One of them is the Mediterranean.  So much beauty, including architecture and scenery.

IMG_4881.thumb.jpeg.26a36002129a5f9073b3702c223865cb.jpeg

Also returning to places brings back all sorts of memories from a prior visit. Maybe it was a place you enjoyed with other family members or friends or a tour you took or some other event.  

Keith

• Like 4

Is there any info on who the early-world cruise entertainers might be?I'd like to know others' favorites.Mine are Mark Farris(of Avenue Saloon fame on OC), and the guitarist Vincenzo Martinelli.I will be more than excited if NC does manage to book them in 2024(My cruises so far are in 2024)

• Like 1

I was just thinking of all the information we lost from the old Crystal forum and wonder if it was archived or actually deleted.  If it still exists I was thinking it would be nice if it could be set up as a sub-forum in the "Friends of Cruise Critic" area.

Roy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I was just thinking of all the information we lost from the old Crystal forum and wonder if it was archived or actually deleted.  If it still exists I was thinking it would be nice if it could be set up as a sub-forum in the "Friends of Cruise Critic" area.

Roy

Keith has it in twelve filing cases at his house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3