Please stop the Suite/Tier Negativity

44 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

OMG. 

I know I do not qualify to make the list but you have forgotten about ——-

THEE ONE POST WONDER.  

Now maybe she does not meet criteria for this thread. But the last I say a post her count was near 100,000. 

Hint:    

Trucker talk. 
Copy....10-4

Roger Wilco over and out. 

Any guesses. 

stay healthy. 

CB is near top of the poster list, but not the Reputation list

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I love this perk (never cruised on Princess....just sayin' it's a great perk).  It's one of the things I love most about Star Class.

I like the tags with your cabin number. 

All my favorite tshirts have them now😉

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We are often asked how many cruises we’ve taken. This question shouts novice as for RCCL it all about the points. We usually answer something like,  “we enjoy cruising and have taken several”.  

For us, the question is "How often do you cruise?"

Our answer, "As much as we can."

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, marci22 said:

Sid just found out he's cc famous. I couldn't stand the suspense and skipped to page 792. He deserves some congrats.

I see that. Someone here tipped him off. I wish I had his job before I retired, one where you have plenty of time to post all day. I wonder what the productivity of today’s workers have become. 

21 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Never used the laundry perk. I suppose if we did B2B, we might. 

We do.  Both of us use it every cruise.  But John's right....you have to look out for the sticky labels.  I still find them all the time !

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We have been asked multiple times too.  Most awkward time was first day lunch in CK at a roll call lunch.  Started with tell us your name, age and C&A status.🙄 

Which is worse, asking your age or C&A status?????

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I like the tags with your cabin number. 

All my favorite tshirts have them now😉

Do you mean those tags they attach to the inside of your undershirts?  I never see them and then wonder why I feel a scratching sensation on my neck.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, marci22 said:

impossible

Exactly.  I knew immediately who it was.

BTW, I'm 194 on reputation list lol.  That's become a hot topic in Floataway Lounge on sid's thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I see that. Someone here tipped him off. I wish I had his job before I retired, one where you have plenty of time to post all day. I wonder what the productivity of today’s workers have become. 

Yeah, someone found this thread and my post asking how he was #1 and quoted me and it took off from there.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We do.  Both of us use it every cruise.  But John's right....you have to look out for the sticky labels.  I still find them all the time !

I have one in a pair of khaki shorts from Serenade RS in April '17. That same pair now has a tag from Allure🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Age for sure!  Not sure I said it or not, think I said old enough or something like that lol

Never had anyone ask for my age.  The usual question, "are you retired?"

The cabin subject has always been a friendly discussion for us. People are curious (or nosy). Has not been an issue.

No guests ever ask about our C&A status. A few Pins in the SL have looked down their noses at us but it's water off a duck's back. Others have been chatty during dinner and we indulge them. They sometimes have interesting stories to tell and they don't seem to mind if I stuff my face with food while they're talking to us. My wife and I play "spot the Pinnacle" and "spot the obnoxious suite guest" on the first day or two to size up the crowd. If we see our server in CK excessively doting over a Pin then we play dumb and ask if a celebrity is on board, just to let the server know we're onto it. Sometimes we learn something interesting about the guest that humanizes them, as opposed to being a random guest who's just a distraction to our server. When there are thousands of other people on the ship it helps us to just go with the flow. We always have fun otherwise we wouldn't do it.

If the loyalty program went away tomorrow we would not care, that's not what we sail for and it might take care of some of the entitlement problems we see. The C&A perks are fine but not especially valuable to us.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sometimes.

'What is your Favourite Ship you have been on?.

Now that's a real hard one.....My favorite is whatever ship I am on. But there was one ship that I really wanted to come home from as fast as I could......the Grandeur. Nothing was bad, but it just wasn't THE one for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marci22 said:

Yes, she is on the first page of the top posters list. #4

Bob needs to come back to preserve his lead.

I have finally managed to get the list on my phone.

Thanks for your help.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1