TIPPING POINT

Rocket3D

21 hours ago, bigrednole said:

You will never get it because they were never tested for Covid. Heads of hospitals in 100s of documented emails told doctors to declare deaths as Covid because there was higher insurance payouts. They didn't even have to test for it to declare in the US and that is a fact. So if someone had pancreatic cancer for 7 years, a brain aneurism, mesothelioma, smoked for 60 years, and died after late March, they can be declared a Covid death with no test or proof Covid was the cause. Just don't blindly listen to the media. They have a narrative and financial reasons along with hospitals and doctors. Follow the money for the truth. 

As for evidence, show me the evidence there are 215,000 deaths. Don't give me some number that is on a website or government site. Take that 215,000 number, do a 100% analysis of the people, and determine the TRUE cause of death.

In my mind, fact. The Government pays 20% above Medicare normal payments for COVID19 patients. Those that are “self pay”, which typically means NO PAY, are covered if they are COVID19 positive. COVID19 testing is not required. Symptoms are enough. 

M8

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

In my mind, fact. The Government pays 20% above Medicare normal payments for COVID19 patients. Those that are “self pay”, which typically means NO PAY, are covered if they are COVID19 positive. COVID19 testing is not required. Symptoms are enough. 

M8

And in my mind as well.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

No one can prove the number of deaths to Covid either. I am willing to bet that more than 50% of those deaths are not caused by Covid. When numbers are manipulated to meet a narrative, there is usually money behind it. The facts are that the numbers are inflated. No one has ANY factual data. You can extrapolate the facts to get a better understanding of what is happening. Anyone with any level of an 8th grade education can figure that out.

In Hospice care for fighting pancreatic cancer for 7 years, brain aneurism, 95% blockage of the aorta, mesothelioma, lung cancer, Leukemia. Never tested once for covid, but ruled a Covid death. Can you comprehend the idea of that being the case because the people taking care of the individual have compensation gains by listing the death as Covid. 

And yes, I can prove you instantly wrong with numbers. The minute that any one case is corrupted with data, none of the data can be trusted. To point out that fact, look at the President of the massive hospital chain that sent the email informing doctors to declare the death as Covid. It even stated that the is no requirement to test for Covid. This allows the hospital to bill insurance a different set of fees for a pandemic. Right there proves that the data is corrupt.

Which means the data is also corrupt for you to use as evidence.  You made a statement but can't prove it with data because as you say the data is corrupt.  Therefore your statement of fact is in fact just a guess and unless you work in the field of healthcare science or have a relevant qualification its just an uneducated guess.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

Haven't heard team apocalypse bring this up lately.  Wonder how many people are experiencing this?  Doesn't sound like many per the dr. in my golf group.   

My friend has had covid twice now,, and her fiance had it also.. the lingering after effects are bad.. she is losing her hair.. clumps are coming out.. and her fiance is still suffering from lung damage.  

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

My friend has had covid twice now,, and her fiance had it also.. the lingering after effects are bad.. she is losing her hair.. clumps are coming out.. and her fiance is still suffering from lung damage.  

Surprised she hasn't been interviewed on CNN.  

Pretty miraculous she has had twice - a 25 year old man became the first confirmed covid reinfection in USA yesterday I believe.  Worldwide, I have read of 5 confirmed cases.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/13/coronavirus-first-case-of-covid-19-reinfection-confirmed-in-the-us.html

Do you lie everyday?  

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

M8

Saw this very scenario play out in my hospital every day 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMastodon said:

Surprised she hasn't been interviewed on CNN.  

Pretty miraculous she has had twice - a 25 year old man became the first confirmed covid reinfection in USA yesterday I believe.  Worldwide, I have read of 5 confirmed cases.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/13/coronavirus-first-case-of-covid-19-reinfection-confirmed-in-the-us.html

Do you lie everyday?  

Why would you think I am lying???? That is so rude.. ,  I know that you may be a none believer but after seeing what she went through twice.., I would never want to go through that at all.. , and btw she got it the 1st time back in Feb before the testing was available for her.. and her doctor later confirmed that she got it twice.. 

please take your rude comments elsewhere.. 

• Like 4

With all the current limitations I dont see a reason to participate in this parade of nonsense. I will wait until the situation normalizes and continue travel as I used to travel - with everything being allowed and stuff

12 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Why would you think I am lying???? That is so rude.. ,  I know that you may be a none believer but after seeing what she went through twice.., I would never want to go through that at all.. , and btw she got it the 1st time back in Feb before the testing was available for her.. and her doctor later confirmed that she got it twice.. 

Ok sorry.  She is #6 in the world then.  

2 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

With all the current limitations I dont see a reason to participate in this parade of nonsense. I will wait until the situation normalizes and continue travel as I used to travel - with everything being allowed and stuff

Limitations = political theater

Still wondering how I got this runny nose.  Been wearing my mask in public and washing my hands!   

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Why not look at the numbers?  1.08 million people have died from Covid-19 (or so they say).  The CDC says that this is a pandemic.  1.35 million people died in car crashes last year.  Shall we ban cars due the extremely high number of deaths?  People are still cruising around in their automobiles daily (many with masks on, ALONE in the damn car).  Haven't banned automobiles yet........ 

CNN, and every other news outlet will preach the Covid numbers hourly, instilling FEAR into the public.  Thus, killing the travel industry and many other small businesses.  When this hit in April, restaurants and small businesses felt the brunt of it.  Meanwhile, Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, and large grocery stores NEVER closed - what message did this send?  You can't catch Covid in these locations.  Utter Bullcrap.  

Wake up and learn what's going on around you.

BTW - how do you know your friends didn't have something underlying wrong with them?  They believed what they were told because they believed someone of authority was relaying the "news".  Again, very foolish. 

Compare what the flu looks like under a microscope versus Covid.  

Edited by dssking

34 minutes ago, dssking said:

Why not look at the numbers?  1.08 million people have died from Covid-19 (or so they say).  The CDC says that this is a pandemic.  1.35 million people died in car crashes last year.  Shall we ban cars due the extremely high number of deaths?  People are still cruising around in their automobiles daily (many with masks on, ALONE in the damn car).  Haven't banned automobiles yet........ 

CNN, and every other news outlet will preach the Covid numbers hourly, instilling FEAR into the public.  Thus, killing the travel industry and many other small businesses.  When this hit in April, restaurants and small businesses felt the brunt of it.  Meanwhile, Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, and large grocery stores NEVER closed - what message did this send?  You can't catch Covid in these locations.  Utter Bullcrap.  

BTW - how do you know your friends didn't have something underlying wrong with them?  They believed what they were told because they believed someone of authority was relaying the "news".  Again, very foolish. 

Wake up really???,... lol lol... 1st of all.. you don't know anything about my friends, and to answer your question.. no they don't have underlying health conditions.. , and I don't know where you live.. but in my state.. all the large grocery stores, and home depot and lowes may have not closed.. but they did have limited hours, very limited.. and I am so happy that our state was one of the few that got the covid numbers under control.. It's not about living in fear.. it's about protecting yourself and others around you.. 

btw is not about getting covid.. it's the long lasting effects afterwards that should concern you.. , so I would double think who the real foolish one is. 

how I live my life shouldn't concern you.. , if you don't with what I post.. simply scroll , it's not that hard to do.

2 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

all the large grocery stores, and home depot and lowes may have not closed.. but they did have limited hours, very limited.. and I am so happy that our state was one of the few that got the covid numbers under control.. It's not about living in fear.. it's about protecting yourself and others around you.. 

So they limited hours, or as you say, VERY LIMITED. So, during those hours, it was safe to go into the stores and NOT catch the dreaded Covid.  Correct?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, TheMastodon said:

You sir have jumped from Pinnacle Status to Oracle Status.  

yeah i am pinnacle as well.i will go on one cruise when it starts up and see for myself if i enjoy myself. im being hopeful.if i dont have a good vaca i will cancel remaining cruises until things somewhat go back to normal..i want to feel like i am on vaca not WORK to may rules and restrictions i rather stay home

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dssking said:

So they limited hours, or as you say, VERY LIMITED. So, during those hours, it was safe to go into the stores and NOT catch the dreaded Covid.  Correct?

well they only let about 50 -70 people in at a time.. , it's called social distancing.., and no don't think it was safe to go in,  just cause of what I have see and have 1st hand knowledge of.. , 

My experience with covid and what I see can happen is different than yours.. , and who knows who is right or wrong.. but don't judge someone else cause they think differently than you.. 

1 hour ago, dssking said:

If you die in a car crash, the people you came into contact with are not statistically more likely to die in a car crash. 

So people like me, selfish jerks, feel mildly sorry that someone unknown died in a car crash.  If that same person does get Covid, is at my grocery store, coughs in my wife's face, I kiss my wife, I got Covid.  See, car crash not involving me, not my problem.  Person I don't know does something and gets Covid, might be my problem.  First one, I don't care.  Second one, I care somewhat.  I do not think anyone needs to be terrified, but your under exaggeration of the risk is just as silly as the over exaggeration you are against. 

The news networks peddle fear.  It keeps people watching, agreed.  However, again I think you are using a lot of exaggeration.  People will starve to death without food.  No one dies from not staying in a hotel.  Home Depot, I agree was an interesting choice, but I was informed that they sold cleaning and other essential supplies.  It was not as random as you make it sound.  There was also the fact that until they got a plan in place, they did not want people carrying possible infection from place to place.  Another major factor is that the transmission is related to distance and time together.  So places where people would gather in close proximity for more than 15 minutes.  My mother is in a nursing home.  They won't let anyone in.  It sucks, but it's the right thing.  

You can and should question the numbers, but you seem to know Covid is real and it is a problem.  Pretending that this is nothing is as irresponsible as the cable news saying this is the end of mankind.  

• Like 1

My county was hit very hard this spring, I think the hardest in the country. Our hospitals were overwhelmed, our town’s rescue squad had meals donated daily for months. We lost 57 people, I personally knew 3. I have 2 friends suffering from lung damage and major hair loss. Bodies were piled up at funeral homes. The death rate was extremely high.https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/coronavirus/2020/05/01/nj-coronavirus-death-rate-in-april-is-nearly-double-the-normal/3061022001/

What do you suggest we look at?  You seem to feel the news, government, health care, and personal contacts are all misinforming us?  So what it is it you want us to look around at?

This person said the Doctor told them something.  Your argument is I should disregard what his or her doctor said, and instead listen to you, who doesn't even know the person at all.  So all the people who are given Covid tests and are told that they tested positive are fools?  They should ask random people on a Cruise Forum, that's where the truth can be found.

Where do we get the microscope required to look at different strains of virus.  Honestly I can't tell you what the brake pads on my car look like, much less know what kind of virus I'm looking at.  

I get that you think things are being exaggerated,  but you are simply pulling with equal force to the other end of exaggeration.  Two wrongs don't make a right. Two rights will make a U turn. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

My county has about 800,000 people, over 2000 deaths. Ontario has a population of about 14 million, around 3000 deaths. There isn’t a single person here who doesn’t know people who died.

14 million people

3000 deaths 

All 14 million people knew at least

one of the 3000

boy, the Canadians are a very social folk 😀😀

4 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

Ok sorry.  She is #6 in the world then.  

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Why would you think I am lying???? 

17 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Probably because it was just recently reported the first documented case of a person in the US being diagnosed with COVID-19 twice. 

Here is a story of a woman in Atlanta from July 23 2020.  

Another COVID Mystery: Why Some Fall Ill Twice
By Brenda Goodman, MA
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200723/another-covid-mystery-why-some-fall-ill-twice

One of the topics is Reinfection vs Rebound.  I am sure you all are caught in that language difference.  Many people have been treated, tested negative, and later treated again after being positive in a third test.  I think that the number many of you are touting (5) is the number of cases where rebounding was definitively eliminated as a possibility.  I don't think anyone would fault a person for not differentiating if they were sick, got better, and then got sick again.  

Edited by Domino D