Current ship locations

MindyJohn

21 minutes ago, goneclear said:

you can check https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-58.5/centery:11.9/zoom:7

Quite a few of Royal ships are anchored off Barbados.

I use the app as well and love it. Nice when you are out at sea and see another ship you can easily look up the name of the other ship.

12 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I use the app as well and love it. Nice when you are out at sea and see another ship you can easily look up the name of the other ship.

That's a great idea. There have been many times we have seen other ships passing by and we always wondered who they were.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Three RCG ships (RCI Majesty, X Infinity, MS5) are heading to Malta - seems a bit too coordinated to be just simple movement around Med. I didn't see any obvious ship movements in response to the lifting of the CDC No Sail Order (not sure Ovation heading north means much).

Edited by Biker19

42 minutes ago, boogybaby said:

I want Anthem to sail to the US, but it appears to be on the south coast of England

It's unlikely there'll be any revenue repos for quite a while. All her sailings till 2/14/21 are likely to be cancelled (all are longer than 7 days) - there's no rush to get her across the pond, unless it's to transport crew to Florida.

I spent my summer and fall  so far following Brilliance around since she is my next ship.   Its been hard to find the logic of where they are and where they are going with the exception I see she has taken on fuel at St Martin a couple of times.  For the past month if she isn't in St Martin she has been hanging out in a spot about 50 miles NE of St Kitts.  On occasion Rhapsody was hanging out with her there.    

On 10/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, goneclear said:

you can check https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-58.5/centery:11.9/zoom:7

Quite a few of Royal ships are anchored off Barbados.

Back in May when I finally gave up on our 2020 Adventure cruise there was time when it looked like a major sea battle was going to happen there   Carnival vs Royal/X

On 11/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, boogybaby said:

I want Antham to sail to the US, but it appears to be on the south coast of England

I was supposed to be on Anthem out of Southampton yesterday for my first Transatlantic. 😢 Sigh....

On 10/12/2020 at 12:03 PM, Sea Dog said:

I do as well.  I just wish they offered realtime tracking for all ships as a monthly fee as opposed to the fee for just one ship for 24 hours, especially since it is a paid app to begin with.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...