Oasis of the Sea what's better port or starboard?

SandCVT

25 minutes ago, SandCVT said:

We would like our cabin to be dock side when we are in port when possible.  What would be the best option for Port Canaveral and Nassau, port or starboard?  Thanks much!!

It varies.  They do not always dock on the same side as things like maintenance influence it.  And, it's not  a regular schedule.   Just pick a side and go with it.

Edited by BND
  • Like 2

Even if Oasis has some sort of activity planned at one of the ports that require a port side docking the chances are most of the ports will be starboard side.

If it is important to you then book starboard. That will give you the best odds.... and hope for the best.

12 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

That is kind of mean Ken, but I like it. I might try that just to see how confused  my wife would get.

What’s mean is when the kids and I all stop once we exit the elevator and wait for her to decide which way to turn.  She’s such a good sport.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

What’s mean is when the kids and I all stop once we exit the elevator and wait for her to decide which way to turn.  She’s such a good sport.  

I think we could get a lot of walking in if we followed our wives. Mine is not such a good sport though. She gets frustrated if she starts going the wrong way and I correct her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the old days it meant something, thus the word POSH, Port out, Starboard home. You didn't want to be on the same side as the sun as there was no AC on those old ocean liners especially on north-south routes.

We have never booked a cruise caring what side of the ship our cabin was on.

Edited by MISTER 67