I want one!

MMfan14

Watched Wednesday's 2/17/2021 Guy's Grocery Games and Guy Fieri was wearing a Carnival Pig & Anchor T-shirt. Would love to purchase one if they do sell them onboard once everything starts to go back to normal. 

• Like 1

I hope that ends up being true! My husband has an awesome RFP shirt he got aboard Breeze on either our 2017 or 2018 cruise, but when we were on Vista in 2019 he asked about the total lack of merchandise and they said they didn't have that sort of thing anymore. 😞  My husband would have bought a couple more if he thought they were going to discontinue the shirts altogether! It makes no sense -- Carnival could be making a lot of money on this stuff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pc_load_letter said:

I wish they would make a new "Cruise for St. Jude" shirt. We give every cruise but I just say thanks but no thanks to the shirts.

Just an idea for next time. We took one shirt each and "iron on" a patch for each cruise. It's really easy, just get iron on paper (get the one for dark colors--it'll cover and last longer) at Staples, Ebay, etc. Make a design with the ships' pictures and dates, then print it on your home jet ink printer -- no laser as the plastic might melt inside! Peel it off like a decal, cover it with the acetate sheet that comes in the package and iron it on. A real conversation starter at the past cruiser party. Each sheet cost about $1.

past cruise shirt.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, chocolate melting cake said:

Just an idea for next time. We took one shirt each and "iron on" a patch for each cruise. It's really easy, just get iron on paper (get the one for dark colors--it'll cover and last longer) at Staples, Ebay, etc. Make a design with the ships' pictures and dates, then print it on your home jet ink printer -- no laser as the plastic might melt inside! Peel it off like a decal, cover it with the acetate sheet that comes in the package and iron it on. A real conversation starter at the past cruiser party. Each sheet cost about $1.

past cruise shirt.jpg

It all starts with an idea?? You may have a solution to a sentimental need that could be filled? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sfaaa said:

May be we will get lucky and find this T at the two Ts for $10 sidewalk sale table on last sea day.

I think I've been sailing on the wrong ships.  I've never seen T-shirts on carnival for less than two for $20.  When I saw them offered, they still drew crowds of happy shoppers.  I guess one way we'll know that cruising life is back to normal is when they can do a two for $20 T-shirt special and we can all mob the tables without anyone worrying about social distancing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I think I've been sailing on the wrong ships.  I've never seen T-shirts on carnival for less than two for $20.  When I saw them offered, they still drew crowds of happy shoppers.  I guess one way we'll know that cruising life is back to normal is when they can do a two for $20 T-shirt special and we can all mob the tables without anyone worrying about social distancing.

I am more worried about opening day when everyone is madly rushing to the terminals to get that long awaited Cruise fix. Hopefully this will not turn into a episode of Popeye's Chicken sandwich frenzy. People were literally running over each other to get that sandwich craving satisfied.

Hopefully our Carnival family members are a bit more patient. Mask and distancing approved!!    

6 minutes ago, jetsfan58 said:

I am more worried about opening day when everyone is madly rushing to the terminals to get that long awaited Cruise fix. Hopefully this will not turn into a episode of Popeye's Chicken sandwich frenzy. People were literally running over each other to get that sandwich craving satisfied.

Hopefully our Carnival family members are a bit more patient. Mask and distancing approved!!    

It could be monitored like the family that was denied boarding after leaving their excursion.  If you don't follow the rules, you can't board.