Goodie bag for friends

suers515

We are going on the Panama Canal Cruise in January 2022.  Once we decided we were going we starting mentioning it to all of our friends.  We now have 3 or 4 (may still grow) couples also going on the same cruise.  I thought it would be fun to give each couple a little goodie bag.  Don't want to get really expensive but here were my first thoughts.  Dollar tree purchases 

• Slip masks
  • magnetic clips
  • highlighter set (we used to use these for the Daily Platter - can't remember what it is called)

Look for some other cute ideas.

Thanks,

A small journal and pen.  Mini flashlight or night light for the bathroom, poo potpourri lol.  I take some of the small bags of cheezies from Costco and buy their Trail mix and put it in zip lock bags.  Hubby is a snacker nice for the airport and during down time on the balcony.  Blister band aids never go anywhere without them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JerrySueW said:

If I sign up for this cruise, can I be your friend? Let me know so I can bring an extra suitcase for all the swag! 😁

You can definitely join us.  It is a large group, in-laws are going to and bringing their own friends.  Not sure how big these swag bags will be.  Cost is an issue and not going nuts. lol.  I don't want to pack an additional bag just to get them to the ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suers515 said:

You can definitely join us.  It is a large group, in-laws are going to and bringing their own friends.  Not sure how big these swag bags will be.  Cost is an issue and not going nuts. lol.  I don't want to pack an additional bag just to get them to the ship.

You sound like a fun group! Enjoy your cruise. We are actually scheduled for Antarctica in January 2022. Had a Panama Canal cruise scheduled for next month -- hope to reschedule that one for later in the year.

If you are all sailing on Princess and if ANY of them haven't ever sailed Princess before DO NOT BOOK. First do the "refer a friend" deal with Princess. Once you have referred them they can book and they will get OBC and you will also get it. It's free money from Princess.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralRewards.page

• Like 1

4 hours ago, suers515 said:

We always give friends on their first cruise Chocolate Covered Strawberries sent to their cabin on sail away day.  They seem so decadent, but are very reasonably priced.  An they can be ordered ahead of time from Princess.com.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, voljeep said:

door decals should be attached with magnets for easy removal - no adhesives 

You can get lots of fun magnetic decorations from Amazon.  Search magnetic decorations.  I think that we have every major holiday by now.  They pack flat, easy on, easy off, and reusable.

DSCF1295.JPG

• Like 1

On one cruise we were on for the Cruise Critic meet up it was arranged that everyone would bring a small gift from their home town. Which then went into a lucky dip. It was a great idea and enjoyed by all. 

• Like 1