BOOKED!! Now Help me with Coco Cay

These prices are nuts for cococay....

I'm confused on what includes admission to the waterpark and what doesn't.

Beach Club -- Full Day Pass  (Is that a pass to the waterpark or just to the beach club?)

Cabana Chill Island ---    (water park included)

Beach Bed  $199  is that per person or total and is waterpark included?

The more I'm looking I'm thinking waterpark admission is only included with the thrill waterpark cabana, not the others....

Man I wish my TA comes back to work  after being laid off,  she normally fields all these questions for me. lol

17 minutes ago, RCCL Fan said:

These prices are nuts for cococay....

I'm confused on what includes admission to the waterpark and what doesn't.

Beach Club -- Full Day Pass  (Is that a pass to the waterpark or just to the beach club?)

Cabana Chill Island ---    (water park included)

Beach Bed  $199  is that per person or total and is waterpark included?

Beach Club entrance is only for the Beach Club

Cabana Chill Island is just a cabana on Chill beach. No waterpark admission. The price is for the cabana and 8 people

Same with the beach bed. It is a beach bed on the beach. It is the total price, not per person. No waterpark included.

The only cabana that includes entrance into the waterpark is the Thrill Waterpark Cabana and entrance. It includes 6 tickets into the water park

image.png.3d9f2a6d8a17b72f3771a013cac4fcea.png

You can also buy waterpark tickets separately without reserving a cabana:

image.png.f662a1839574942c270ee1ef7b3c9926.png

Edited by cured
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cured said:

Same with the beach bed. It is a beach bed on the beach. It is the total price, not per person.

I tried to buy the bed, it was per person, not per bed. When I put all four of us on, it was only $50 less than the cabana. 

You guys are so helpful, thank you!

Another one....

Planning a waterpark day. I have a 6 year old who is too short to go on the slides.  Do I still have to buy her a ticket for the waterpark, she's just going to be tagging along but not riding. 

8 minutes ago, RCCL Fan said:

You guys are so helpful, thank you!

Another one....

Planning a waterpark day. I have a 6 year old who is too short to go on the slides.  Do I still have to buy her a ticket for the waterpark, she's just going to be tagging along but not riding. 

Yes, she will need a ticket into the park. I believe it is only children 3 and under that do not need a ticket. She should be able to go into the wave pool and the adventure pool.

Edited by cured

35 minutes ago, RCCL Fan said:

I tried to buy the bed, it was per person, not per bed. When I put all four of us on, it was only $50 less than the cabana. 

At least precovid this was an issue with the website and not a problem when  you got there. I just paid for 1 person and it was fine Before the ship got there we had to go to Explorations to say who was coming and order lunch.  Other times we didn't tell them that info till we arrived.  It was handled differently for me on Majesty, Enchantment, and Mariner.   Again, pre-covid 😞

Edited by BillOh
typo

1 hour ago, RCCL Fan said:

I tried buying a waterpark ticket for my youngest, but the website won't sell me one because I indicated she's under 40 inches.....    not sure how she can get in.  

Screenshot 2021-03-24 2.02.00 PM.png

Sounds like a call to Royal Caribbean may be warranted to see what you need to for your daughter.

23 minutes ago, cured said:

Sounds like a call to Royal Caribbean may be warranted to see what you need to for your daughter.

I did --- the agent said if she's under 40 inches,  and is just along for the ride, she doesn't need a ticket. 

3 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

You  only need to put one person to buy the bed.  

Edited by Scoobydobe7

16 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

You  only need to put one person to buy the bed.  

Yep I realized.  Thank you.

I have to call them back, anyway.

I was buying the bed for the same day we are going to the waterpark.  Planned to spend half the day in the waterpark and the other half on a beachbed.

BUT...... 

Cruise planner won't let me buy both, says it's a "calendar conflict"  lol

who know coco cay could be so complicated. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

Yep I realized.  Thank you.

I have to call them back, anyway.

I was buying the bed for the same day we are going to the waterpark.  Planned to spend half the day in the waterpark and the other half on a beachbed.

BUT...... 

Cruise planner won't let me buy both, says it's a "calendar conflict"  lol

who know coco cay could be so complicated. lol

Question--how did you decide which day to buy stuff for since aren't you there two days?  If you have to fill two days, maybe do Waterpark one day, chill on a beach bed the other day?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

I did --- the agent said if she's under 40 inches,  and is just along for the ride, she doesn't need a ticket. 

I hope the agent was correct. When we went to the Waterpark, they checked everyone at the admission gate area to the waterpark and you show your excursion ticket and get a wristband to enter the area. They do have children's admission tickets, and a 6-year-old can go in the wavepool with an adult. So I am surprised that the agent told you that. Not an expert, so perhaps the agent is correct. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nemomof3 said:

Beach Club is Beach club only. The price varies a ton from cruise to cruise. We have a Symphony 11/2021 and it's $169 we have a Freedom cruise 12/2021 and it's $46 so watch the prices.

$46 is the best price I have seen for beach club.  I wouldnt pay more than $60 or $70 pp.  Nice quiet, relaxing area and includes a nice lunch with lobster, etc.   

There are so many nice free areas to hang for the day and great free food too.  Snack bar is a good one.  

I like the jet ski rentals too, usually get sale for $65 pp

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

$46 is the best price I have seen for beach club.  I wouldnt pay more than $60 or $70 pp.  Nice quiet, relaxing area and includes a nice lunch with lobster, etc.   

There are so many nice free areas to hang for the day and great free food too.  Snack bar is a good one.  

I was surprised last week it dropped. We had it booked last December at $57 and I thought that was a good price. That one was at $89 most of the time before the drop. I can't believe anyone would pay the $169!  The beach club was not quite open when we were there Jan 2020 and there are plenty of free seats around the island too.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

It's going to kill me when they finally cancel my 8 day cruise on Indy for this July.  We got Beach Club for $38 on Black Friday. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Akina13 said:

sorry to highjack...is anyone else having issues with the cruise planner? saying my cruise is cancelled...July 17th, but yet I can book another one. I tried 2 browsers - currently on hold w/ RCL

Yes, I am booked for July 17th also.  Everything was fine earlier today and I was able to schedule dinner times.  I logged back in about 15 minutes ago and got the same message saying the cruise has been suspended.  🤷‍♀️

I figure it it must be a glitch of some sort. 

• Like 1