Looks like Royal is off to a bang. Released today

1 hour ago, F27TW said:

Adventure of the Seas
Capacity at 100%: 3,100
Date: June 12, 2021
Homeport: Nassau 

Exactly where .. and how .. will they have check in and processing facilities in Nassau for 3,100 people departing on a ship?     That mess of a port area in Nassau can barely handle the day stopping cruise ships .. how could this dump possibly handle originating/terminating cruises ??

These new sailings won't be at 100%. That figure is just listing how many passengers IF it was 100% capacity, not that those sail date are at 100% capacity. Again, the way that website posts these things are ridiculous. It doesn't help that people are misinterpreting the information.

• Like 2

This guide to  Royal Caribbean International ships’ big comebacks, are based on announced deployment and cruises available for booking on Royal Caribbean's website (all information is subject to change due to the COVID-19 crisis):

16 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not even sure what I'm reading here or what this means since there is 0% chance those sailings are going to sail in July of 2021..............This might be a good forecast for 2022 but right now this thread is worthless!

Exactly what I was thinking.

3 hours ago, F27TW said:

Adventure of the Seas
Capacity at 100%: 3,100
Date: June 12, 2021
Homeport: Nassau 

Exactly where .. and how .. will they have check in and processing facilities in Nassau for 3,100 people departing on a ship?     That mess of a port area in Nassau can barely handle the day stopping cruise ships .. how could this dump possibly handle originating/terminating cruises ??

And it's in the middle of a construction project

Screenshot_20210401-165634_Facebook.thumb.jpg.ce22af87a693d9da931c702898c335f0.jpg

Last sentence is kinda important 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArthurUSCG said:

I wonder how they are going to be able to stock the ships. Nassau doesn't have the best terminal facility.

The Bermuda sailings of Vision have a technical stop in Freeport in the middle of the night or something like that. Adventure has an actual stop in Freeport. I suspect that's the location where such things will take place.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 3:32 PM, John&LaLa said:

Looks like they are behind schedule

#islandtime

...... Bahamanians running behind schedule?   You must be joking.  😉

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I wonder what it will be like to embark from a terminal with “an open air concept” in the Bahamas, in the summer.

Like chicken eggs in an incubator waiting to hatch..................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Like chicken eggs in an incubator waiting to hatch..................

The aroma of sweat, body odor, and SARS-CoV-2...if you're fortunate to be able to smell things 🙂 

Edited by boxedlunch

To try to sift out the more likely to sail of the original OP list...

Less of a bang but a fairly impressive whimper...

• Adventure of the Seas Sailings from Nassau, Bahamas beginning June 2021.

• Vision of the Seas Sailings from Bermuda beginning June 2021.

• Jewel of the Seas sailings from Limassol, Cyprus beginning June 2021.

• Odyssey of the Seas Inaugural season out of Haifa, Israel from June to October 2021. Available for residents of Israel only.

• Anthem of the Seas Ocean Getaways and British Isles itineraries from Southampton exclusively for UK residents.

All with about 60% capacity, (or as many rooms as they can sell whichever higher).

• Like 2

Last updated April 8th, 2021

At Royal Caribbean International, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are always our top priorities. In order to allow additional time for our return to service preparations, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet through June 30th, 2021 – excluding sailings onboard Quantum, Spectrum, Voyager, Anthem, Adventure, Vision, Jewel, and Odyssey of the Seas. Our plan is to resume further operation in July; however, the following circumstances have extended the suspension for the following ships and sailings:

Quantum of the Seas Alaska sailings departing April 5 to October 14, 2021: In order to allow additional time for our preparation, Quantum of the Seas will remain in the Asia-Pacific region.

Odyssey of the Seas May 9 to October 28, 2021 sailings departing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. Instead, Odyssey will begin her inaugural season out of a new homeport, Haifa, Israel from June to October 2021. These new sailings are available for residents of Israel only.

Adventure of the Seas June 5 to October 14, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from Barcelona, Spain, Adventure of the Seas will now offer sailings from Nassau, Bahamas beginning June 2021.

Vision of the Seas June 6 to August 29, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Vision of the Seas will now offer sailings from Bermuda beginning June 2021.

Jewel of the Seas June 7 to October 31, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from Northern Europe; Barcelona, Spain; and Boston, Massachusetts, Jewel of the Seas will now offer sailings from Limassol, Cyprus beginning June 2021.

Anthem of the Seas June 4 to August 29, 2021: Instead of offering European sailings, Anthem of the Seas will now offer Ocean Getaways and British Isles itineraries from Southampton exclusively for UK residents.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Last updated April 8th, 2021

At Royal Caribbean International, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are always our top priorities. In order to allow additional time for our return to service preparations, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet through June 30th, 2021 – excluding sailings onboard Quantum, Spectrum, Voyager, Anthem, Adventure, Vision, Jewel, and Odyssey of the Seas. Our plan is to resume further operation in July; however, the following circumstances have extended the suspension for the following ships and sailings:

Quantum of the Seas Alaska sailings departing April 5 to October 14, 2021: In order to allow additional time for our preparation, Quantum of the Seas will remain in the Asia-Pacific region.

Odyssey of the Seas May 9 to October 28, 2021 sailings departing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. Instead, Odyssey will begin her inaugural season out of a new homeport, Haifa, Israel from June to October 2021. These new sailings are available for residents of Israel only.

Adventure of the Seas June 5 to October 14, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from Barcelona, Spain, Adventure of the Seas will now offer sailings from Nassau, Bahamas beginning June 2021.

Vision of the Seas June 6 to August 29, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Vision of the Seas will now offer sailings from Bermuda beginning June 2021.

Jewel of the Seas June 7 to October 31, 2021: Instead of offering sailings from Northern Europe; Barcelona, Spain; and Boston, Massachusetts, Jewel of the Seas will now offer sailings from Limassol, Cyprus beginning June 2021.

Anthem of the Seas June 4 to August 29, 2021: Instead of offering European sailings, Anthem of the Seas will now offer Ocean Getaways and British Isles itineraries from Southampton exclusively for UK residents.

So bottom line is there a chance cruises are leaving in July?

say like 1 in a million or so??

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 10:15 PM, ZoeyVictoria said:

I wonder what it will be like to embark from a terminal with “an open air concept” in the Bahamas, in the summer.

Oh very classy.. a 5-star experience, for sure.  Just like the rest of Nassau. 😝

Edited by F27TW

17 minutes ago, F27TW said:

Oh very classy.. a 5-star experience, for sure.  Just like the rest of Nassau. 😝

i don’t mind Nassau at all.  We have been walking to the bus stop and taking a local bus to see what the non-touristy part of Nassau is like.  We’ve gone to a locals’ beach, taken a folding fishing rod and gone fishing, and enjoyed a 45-minute bus ride through areas we had never seen before.  What I would mind is the hassle of flying  followed by dragging luggage through Nassau and then the “open air” check-in process.  I am okay with returning from excursions dirty and sweaty because I can immediately go to the cabin to clean up, but I don’t want to start a cruise travel-worn and dirty.

• Like 2

The State Department is about to recommend  a Level 4 do not travel to 80% of the global countries following CDC guidelines.

https://news.yahoo.com/state-department-issue-travel-advisories-020043011.html

One more obstacle. And bookending the CDC and State Department around the cruising  industry.

Got a feeling most Caribbean new home ports could be on that list. We will know soon.

Anybody know off hand that if State dept says do not go there and you do, are you on your own if something goes wrong healthwise  or political disruption wise?

Myanmar and Afghanistan , Iraq and Iran are level 4 now as examples. St Maartin is a level 3 right now, and Curacao is level 4.

Macau is just fine.

Perhaps itineraries should show the ports with State Department level of advisory.

1 hour ago, Stick93 said:

I think the only ship I will get to touch soon is the board game battle ship - The CDC is sinking everything!

Amazing how some people on here are actually blaming the CDC .. and not the virus itself for this disruption. 

We have decided that RC are totally out of line waiting til final payment to cancel cruises so never going to give hem a penny from us ever again.  People could use that money to go on a domestic trip, but can't because RC have it locked up.  Very bad treatment of their customers.

• Like 1