What time will the new sailings be released tonight?

5 minutes ago, honeymooner16 said:

Royal announced that new sailings on Freedom and Odyessy will be released tonight, does anyone know what time? 

Whenever Royal finishes assigning rooms to the people they are shifting over from other ships most likely. Meaning Royal themselves wouldn't even know an exact time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tolkmit said:

Whenever Royal finishes assigning rooms to the people they are shifting over from other ships most likely. Meaning Royal themselves wouldn't even know an exact time.

If this is anything like any of the other sailings where they have moved guests the sailings were on sale to the public long before guests were moved

Yep, Odyssey is open for sale now. And holy moly.  $$$$$   I'm frustrated that it doesn't look like they held back any of the Jr. Suites for those booked in one on Indy.  All the upper decks and aft ones posted on the site for sale.  Grrrrr.  I have a hump Jr. Suite on deck 9 on Indy, definitely don't want a deck 6 one on Odyssey, was hoping for at least deck 9 again.  By the way, with the 'flash sale' a Jr. Suite is over $11K for 2 people for cruise fare/port fees/taxes.   😵  @sandebeach, have you seen that price?  

Edited by rockmom
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Yep, Odyssey is open for sale now. And holy moly.  $$$$$   I'm frustrated that it doesn't look like they held back any of the Jr. Suites for those booked in one on Indy.  All the upper decks and aft ones posted on the site for sale.  Grrrrr.  I have a hump Jr. Suite on deck 9 on Indy, definitely don't want a deck 6 one on Odyssey, was hoping for at least deck 9 again.  By the way, with the 'flash sale' a Jr. Suite is over $11K for 2 people for cruise fare/port fees/taxes.   😵  @sandebeach, have you seen that price?  

Do you have option to lift and shift or must you take the new ship? Think I rather go next year in the cabin you really want with less protocols.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Do you have option to lift and shift or must you take the new ship? Think I rather go next year in the cabin you really want with less protocols.

I'm already booked on Odyssey out of Rome at the same time next summer.  But hey, at least this one is price protected and I have a back up plan for doing a 'land' trip in So Florida/The Keys if this falls apart in the next 4 weeks before we sail.  I had booked Indy with FCC from last year's southern sailing on Freedom, so I'll just roll that FCC to cover the one out of Rome.  

Edited by rockmom

18 minutes ago, rockmom said:

What do you think is wrong with a Deck 6 JS on OY?

11 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

What do you think is wrong with a Deck 6 JS on OY?

Personal preference, we like to be closer to the pools, solarium etc.  We have deck 11 booked for our sailing on her in June next summer.  On Oasis class we always go with deck 12.  Did deck 6 once on Oasis and decided we spend way more time up top.  But I also like to have cabins above and below my cabin rather than public spaces.  Nothing 'against' deck 6 or wrong and I'm sure some people love being the deck above the promenade...errrr, esplanade.  hahaha.    

35 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Royal May have already moved you into a similar cabin and you just haven’t got the confirmation. They would move everyone before offering up for new guests

2 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

Royal May have already moved you into a similar cabin and you just haven’t got the confirmation. They would move everyone before offering up for new guests

Was reported earlier, they may not be true.

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Jimbo Any news on your Europe sailing for september with today's announcement?

Not really, All Harmony sailings canceled before August 15th. Looks like they plan on sailing on the August 15th, for like 7 or 8 sailings, then ship goes to the US.............Looks like I will have to pay final around the 20th of June.........then hope maybe they just scrap all the Europe sailings when they cancels cruises again and maybe send Harmony to the US early, like to Cape Liberty would be nice........

They could make much more $$$$ sailing from there where they could charge huge bucks, make alot more there then for sailing from Europe.

See the prices right now for Odyssey of the Seas

2 hours ago, linga said:

So, from what I’m reading, my July 2nd Navigator of the Seas cruise might now be Freedom & I’ll get transferred over?! Fingers crossed!! 🤞😁

I also have a July Navigator.  Where did you see that it may be moved to the Freedom?

3 minutes ago, dswallow said:

12/25/2021 7-night holiday sailing on Odyssey (for a solo traveler; that's not per-person for 2)

image.thumb.png.4951f6cb3897f52e6ce5e8c5f7098af7.png

That is just insane..........the really nice cruiselines with air and All inclusvie with only small paassenger counts don't even charge that much.

9 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

The Navigator is going to LA.  Freedom will be in Florida.

9 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

The Navigator is going to LA.  Freedom will be in Florida.

We were talking about the July Navigator passengers being moved to the Freedom sailing on the same date.

2 hours ago, rockmom said:

Where are you seeing the Odyssey sailings for sale?  I am on the RCCL site now and nothing is showing for the Odyssey before November still.  I think I just found my own answer...July is posted now but not August.  I was looking for August.

Edited by Russ Lomas

1 hour ago, dswallow said:

12/25/2021 7-night holiday sailing on Odyssey (for a solo traveler; that's not per-person for 2)

image.thumb.png.4951f6cb3897f52e6ce5e8c5f7098af7.png

I wonder if anyone will actually pay those fares for a Royal cruise? For that kind of money someone could go to a much nicer cruise line. I think Royal is dreaming and drinking the koolaid.

Just now, Russ Lomas said:

Where are you seeing the Odyssey sailings for sale?  I am on the RCCL site now and nothing is showing for the Odyssey before November still

Try doing a search by putting in Fort Lauderdale as the departure port, then when that loads, go to the sail date and you should be able to choose July.  That brings them up.  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?dates_maxDate=07%2F31%2F2021&dates_minDate=07%2F01%2F2021&departureCode_FLL=true 

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Try doing a search by putting in Fort Lauderdale as the departure port, then when that loads, go to the sail date and you should be able to choose July.  That brings them up.  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?dates_maxDate=07%2F31%2F2021&dates_minDate=07%2F01%2F2021&departureCode_FLL=true 

Thanks.  I was curious what the August sailings are going for.  We booked the Brilliance for August, got switched to the Indy, and now are switched to the Odyssey.  Just wondering how the pricing for our cruise compares to the ones being offered now.

They have us still officially on the Indy from what I see when logging into my cruises.  I am curious as to when they will allocate our cabins since we booked a long time ago so we would have 3 cabins in a row and one with connecting doors since we have our children on the 2 cabins on either side of us.

Guess I will just have to be patient.

3 hours ago, rockmom said:

August on the Odyssey is now showing on the website.