Celebrity reflection cabins

Auburn fan

Has anyone on the Celebrity Reflection had one of the cabins at the very far back of ship, the ones with the balcony looking out behind the ship? Trying to decide if I should keep the one we have or switch to one on the side. Thanks

• Like 1

We have had an aft concierge cabin and it was great.  Something about seeing the wake trail left as you're sailing vs a side ship view just adds to our sailing experience.  The walk didn't bother us, although I know it may bother some.  We had a cabin on deck 10 and since the walk is talked about so often I counted the steps from the doors of the elevator vestibule to our cabin.  I have forgotten the exact number, but it was either 112 or 114 each way.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately you will have to wait until after December 11th for my unbiased opinion.  We are booked in stateroom 1665 on the December 3rd sailing. 

full disclosure, our next three scheduled Celebrity sailings are in aft corner suites.

(loved the aft stateroom we did on Equinox a few years bac);

54 minutes ago, pooh/tigger said:

Since this is about the Reflection and cabins, my parents are looking at an accessible inside cabin for a trip in Feb 2022. 

Are Celebrity inside cabins bigger than NCL and Carnival?

Thanks

The inside accessible cabins on Reflection are 245 sq ft. On NCL Breakaway they are 226 sq ft.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, Auburn fan said:

Has anyone on the Celebrity Reflection had one of the cabins at the very far back of ship, the ones with the balcony looking out behind the ship? Trying to decide if I should keep the one we have or switch to one on the side. Thanks

We noticed while seated at our outdoor table at the Oceanview buffet that all the aft veranda cabins lacked the privacy our starboard balcony cabin afforded us.  We could easily see part of each of the balconies of aft cabins.  They are tiered so we felt we preferred our side cabin balcony.  Personal opinion, you understand!  Plus, my husband did not want to see where we had been all the time.  We like seeing behind, straight out view, and forward while on our balcony.

When we  "lifted and shifted"  to Reflection from a cruise on Connie, we were assigned to Sky Suite 2212.  Deck 12.  

From the deck plan, it looks like  an Aft location just under the outdoor buffet seating and 2 decks down from the aft bar. 

Does anyone know of  this cabin will be sticking out so folks above can look down on us or will we have a decent overhang?   We enjoyed a middle aft cabin on EDGE, so hoping  this will work out.  Looking forward to cruising..

On 6/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, awhfy said:

Our last cruise was on Reflection. For a b2b. We had an aft just off the center (1692 a C1). Fabulous cabin. Stay with the aft cabin

BA60C4E4-AF9C-4B31-ACBD-7920E787CD24.jpeg

I have 1696 booked on Reflection for next spring. Do you have more photos you could share of the view and any insights? I’ve never cruised with Celebrity before and I am super excited!! Thanks!!

We had a rear facing S1 Sky Suite once.  We loved it however, the folks at the Oceanview Bar could definitely see us which wasn't an issue for us.  There was a giant support beam in the middle of the cabin which was annoying at first, but we kind of got used to it.  But, EVERYTHING on the balcony needed to be constantly cleaned because soot from the smokestack fell on to it. 

The soot was everywhere... the deck, the railings, the furniture, etc.  It wasn't like Mt. Vesuvius or anything, but it was enough to get your clothes dirty and mess up the carpet in the cabin.  We wouldn't do it again.

• Thanks 1

We have the side cabin near the elevators.  We've done aft and enjoyed it, however, found we did not use it during the day.  We have cabin this time 1233.  It is on the hump with extended balcony.  Looking forward to using the balcony and cabin more on this upcoming trip.  Has anyone had that cabin?