Guy's Burgers Home Delivery

bluesman0711

30 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

What a GREAT PR stunt for Carnival! I hope it takes of and flies allll over the U.S. Maybe someday, we here in Texas can have such an offering.  

You're not too far from MUCH BETTER MEAT for LESS!  Visit Dylan's BBQ Saloon near Arlington for an amazing $7.95 lunch special (includes drink of your choice) with world-class smoked brisket and amazing burnt end beans, all dishes including sides made from scratch on-site.  I put them on the TripAdvisor map some years ago.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

You're not too far from MUCH BETTER MEAT for LESS!  Visit Dylan's BBQ Saloon near Arlington for an amazing $7.95 lunch special (includes drink of your choice) with world-class smoked brisket and amazing burnt end beans, all dishes including sides made from scratch on-site.  I put them on the TripAdvisor map some years ago.

Holy cow Intrepid! You come up with some amazing recommendations! And in my area! Thanks! If you're ever in my neck of the woods, please take time to try out David's BBQ on Park Row in Pantego. It's to die for, and I've eaten a LOT of BBQ! Are you from around these parts? You seem to know your way around.👍

46 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Holy cow Intrepid! You come up with some amazing recommendations! And in my area! Thanks! If you're ever in my neck of the woods, please take time to try out David's BBQ on Park Row in Pantego. It's to die for, and I've eaten a LOT of BBQ! Are you from around these parts? You seem to know your way around.👍

DFW feels like my second home and I'll live there for at least a year when I retire.  I plan to rent a dog-friendly place in Uptown for a year while I decide if I want to buy a house or keep moving on (always wanted to live in Italy for a year or so).  My work takes me to Dallas 3 or 4 times a year and every time I visit it feels more comfy like home on one hand, and yet more exciting because of all the new places I learn about on the other.  Thanks for the recommendation on David's - added to my list... God bless Texas!  Go Cowboys!

Edited by IntrepidFromDC

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Guy's food on a ship is one thing. I have no interest in Mr Guy's (lol) food elsewhere. 

Tom

Agree, loses its appeal. I limit my self to one per cruise.  These are not good for previous bypass patients.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ledges1 said:

Agree, loses its appeal. I limit my self to one per cruise.  These are not good for previous bypass patients.

... but good for FUTURE bypass patients (sort of, lol) !

Tom

I love me some Guy's and hope to have plenty on my two Carnival cruises later this summer.  That said, there's actually a kitchen about 4 miles from my house that would deliver them to me - shocking, since I live in such an anonymous little town.  I still think I'll get food delivered to me from different places and save the burgers for my cruises.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I love me some Guy's and hope to have plenty on my two Carnival cruises later this summer.  That said, there's actually a kitchen about 4 miles from my house that would deliver them to me - shocking, since I live in such an anonymous little town.  I still think I'll get food delivered to me from different places and save the burgers for my cruises.

Smart  move.  You will be disappointed with Flavortown.  The reviews are even horrible.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Joe817 said:

What a GREAT PR stunt for Carnival! I hope it takes of and flies allll over the U.S. Maybe someday, we here in Texas can have such an offering.  

First thought that came into my head.  Someone was thinking.