Updated Information for those Sailing Soon

LAFFNVEGAS

3 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Thank you Lisa.  Disappointing but not surprising.  We will be flying to Greece the day our Health Assessment becomes available....sure wish we could do it before leaving home, but since it says no sooner than 72 hours prior, I guess we'll have to do ours when/where we can.

Update, DH just talked with our PCC.  We can do the health assessment right up to when we arrive at the pier, where there will be forms to fill out like "the old days" saying we haven't been sick or exposed to anyone who is sick.  He said vaccination cards will be checked at the pier.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Update, DH just talked with our PCC.  We can do the health assessment right up to when we arrive at the pier, where there will be forms to fill out like "the old days" saying we haven't been sick or exposed to anyone who is sick.  He said vaccination cards will be checked at the pier.

Good to know that they will be checking 👍 Thanks for sharing that.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, Crazy For Cats said:

I just took a look at the Navigator app.  It now shows our dinner reservations as well as booked excursions.

What device are you using the see this? I have a new iPhone and downloaded the app a week or so ago, and all I can get is a list of the shorex activities by date for our August cruise. I do not see an itinerary or our booked shorex or any dining reservations on the app I have. It appears to be useless. Any suggestions? Thanks. Penny

• Like 1

Same here.  I sail next Saturday.  On my iPad,  this is what I see under Plan> Itinerary 

“Come back closer to your cruise to plan your itinerary”

It’s worse on the iPhone.  As soon as I click on My Itinerary, it closes the app.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PSR said:

What device are you using the see this? I have a new iPhone and downloaded the app a week or so ago, and all I can get is a list of the shorex activities by date for our August cruise. I do not see an itinerary or our booked shorex or any dining reservations on the app I have. It appears to be useless. Any suggestions? Thanks. Penny

I’m using an iPad.  For the longest while only booked excursions appeared in the itinerary.  

3 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

Same here.  I sail next Saturday.  On my iPad,  this is what I see under Plan> Itinerary 

“Come back closer to your cruise to plan your itinerary”

It’s worse on the iPhone.  As soon as I click on My Itinerary, it closes the app.

Do you see the drop down box right above that statement, shows Seattle and your departure date.  Hit that and drop down to the first actual port (Juneau) and each actual port after and you should see anything you have booked.

1 hour ago, zelker said:

Do you see the drop down box right above that statement, shows Seattle and your departure date.  Hit that and drop down to the first actual port (Juneau) and each actual port after and you should see anything you have booked.

A few weeks ago I was able to do this, then it stopped. I just checked today and for a half of a second it pops up like it is going to show my activities then it goes back to what the others state. I have deleted off my phone and iPad and reloaded the Navigator App and still nothing.

I do have a change when I log into check in for eDocs, it now no longer states the boarding pass will be available July 13th but now states to log in on July 20th instead of July 21st to receive boarding pass.

LISA LAFFIN

Check-in complete.

Check-in complete. Provided your final payment is received, Express Docs will be available approximately Wednesday, June 9, 2021 . You will be notified or please revisit Online Check-in.

Important: This is a Vaccinated cruise. It is required that you attest to having a vaccination with the final dose at least 14 days prior to departure. Sign and receive your boarding docs starting on July 20th.

16 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

A few weeks ago I was able to do this, then it stopped. I just checked today and for a half of a second it pops up like it is going to show my activities then it goes back to what the others state. I have deleted off my phone and iPad and reloaded the Navigator App and still nothing.

And it worked perfectly for me this morning on my iPad and I have not updated it or deleted and reloaded it since the last time we were on a ship (March 2020).  Go figure.  🙄

2 hours ago, zelker said:

Nope.  Only Seattle shows up with the beverage package.  All the other ports have the same come back later message.  I was able to make Tamarind reservations from my laptop, so maybe it’s just an Apple problem.  Whatever.  I’m sure it will all get sorted out.

My Navigator isn't showing any of my dining or shore excursion bookings.  I do have the drop down menu with the ports, but it just shows what is available to book, not what I've booked already.  It does show the time and temperature of where my ship is now though (Athens, Greece) 😉  

I nearly laughed when our PCC said we could also do the health assessment on Navigator -- don't think I'd trust it to work!  😄

• Like 1

My Navigator App showed nothing last week. I deleted it and reinstalled it and it still showed nothing about our upcoming voyage. I noticed upon reinstalling that I was still logged in. Apparently I forgot to log out before uninstalling. So I logged out and deleted the app and then reinstalled it. Once I signed in everything showed up. 

Edited by Laminator
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dfish said:

Well, for once, mine is working.  I can see the excursions and the dining reservations.   Glory be!

Debbie, are you using an Apple product such as iPhone or iPad. I am wondering if that is the problem.

I have definitely been signing out and signing back on but still no luck. 

9 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Debbie, are you using an Apple product such as iPhone or iPad. I am wondering if that is the problem.

I have iPhone 12, but I spoke too soon.  It is no longer working.  I jinxed it.  I can't even log in now.

Edited by dfish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Hi Lisa, it has been mostly working for me on both my Samsung and iPad.  The wallet still only makes brief appearances just after logging out and then back in.

1 minute ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Good afternoon, all. My post just plain disappeared, again. Let’s see if it works this time!

Please forgive my absence for the last couple of days. Saturday we raced up to the Okanagan to pick cherries and raced back on Sunday. Yesterday we headed over to Salt Spring to be with DD now that she’s out of quarantine. By the time I had a reliable wifi signal on those days, it was really too late to post on the Daily.

Today I am freezing, jamming, and dehydrating cherries. I freeze them in bags that contain one pie’s worth. The unprecedented and prolonged heat wave either cooked or dehydrated everything on the south facing side of the trees. I picked several pounds of those, to see if they could still be pitted and turned into dried cherries. They still needed some time in the dehydrator, but it’s worked quite well. There’s enough left for two batches of jam and 5 or 6 pies, plus some for fresh eating. Even the good ones aren’t nearly as juicy as usual. The bing cherries are more like pie cherries this year. Other regions have had better luck.

DS and BIL live near Vernon. When we left, there were two big wildfires just north of there. We could see one in the distance on our morning walk along the lake. On Sunday the water bombers were grounded because of some idiot with a drone. The smoke was getting bad there when we left. My fingers are crossed that it gets under control soon. They are still calling for unseasonably hot weather there for the next week.

Meanwhile, the banana plant is loving this weather to an almost frightening degree. I could cut one of the leaves and use it as a blanket at this point!

5A8AA990-43EE-4C75-BED4-3D03418ED7D5.thumb.jpeg.4bf6cb860ae9950312dc281a4b9674fe.jpeg

And for those who have lost track, Happy Tuesday! And I still miss my BHB’s.

744DB12A-8C52-4C8C-B178-1367ED5DC767.thumb.jpeg.5e5ae7c001b8f28a62f495bfc5291172.jpeg

Did you mean to post this on this thread or on the Daily?

• Haha 1

My iPhone is an Apple product, I deleted the app and then reinstalled it.  Better than before, now all but one shore excursion show up (and that one is in Venice, which could be the reason, although a 2nd excursion in Venice does show up).  None of my dining reservations are showing yet. 

1 minute ago, Cruising-along said:

My iPhone is an Apple product, I deleted the app and then reinstalled it.  Better than before, now all but one shore excursion show up (and that one is in Venice, which could be the reason, although a 2nd excursion in Venice does show up).  None of my dining reservations are showing yet. 

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max so should not be a problem, I am actually a bit frustrated and will probably not even bother with the app till I get on board. I just  deleted and reinstalled a 4th time and it still says Comback closer to your cruise to plan your itinerary. Since we arrive in Seattle 10 days from today, not sure how much closer I need to be lol. The cruise inself shows as well as my other HAL cruises but nothing is updated. I can get to the part of booking shore excursions but not dining. Thankfully all is done on my pc. But it is rather crazy that many can use their app while others cannot. Several weeks ago I could see more and for a day it showed the first shore excursion I booked but after that everything has been gone.

• Like 2