Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

20 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Here's a guess. Go to the app and see when your safety briefing shows up in your calendar

Screenshot_20210801-162334_Royal.thumb.jpg.65a485df5b15a5fd6a8357438b85d6b2.jpg

We have 2pm for boarding slot, being Pinnacle I may show up at 1:00 since we get an hour cushion. It should/may correspond to the first slot. 

From what I can tell so far, the briefing seems to correspond with boarding time

Thanks.!  Mine shows at 10:30 am, so looks like my 1 pm slot is pretty late. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guess I’ll pay more attention to my check ins for November because we have a side to side booked and we can only kill so much time traveling from Miami to FLL

4 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Thanks.!  Mine shows at 10:30 am, so looks like my 1 pm slot is pretty late. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guess I’ll pay more attention to my check ins for November because we have a side to side booked and we can only kill so much time traveling from Miami to FLL

I could be wrong, but our sailaway isn't until 7pm, so who knows.

No check in available for our Harmony TA end of October

Edited by John&LaLa

49 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We have 2pm for boarding slot, being Pinnacle I may show up at 1:00 since we get an hour cushion. It should/may correspond to the first slot. 

The earliest that I could get for our upcoming Allure cruise was 1pm.  I didn't get a notice either and only checked because someone here mentioned that their cruise was available for check in.  I think (guessing) that the earliest times are 11:30.  In addition to Pinnacles, Suites can also show up an hour before the scheduled time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

The earliest that I could get for our upcoming Allure cruise was 1pm.  I didn't get a notice either and only checked because someone here mentioned that their cruise was available for check in.  I think (guessing) that the earliest times are 11:30.  In addition to Pinnacles, Suites can also show up an hour before the scheduled time.

But I'm not sure the cushion for suites and pins supercedes the first boarding slot. 😉

There's a potential mess in the making

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

Guess I better find a different place to stash my photos.  Still working on them.  I'll create a photo dump thread when I'm farther along.   

I'll be looking for the new thread............love your pictures / video's and commentary!!!

16 minutes ago, twangster said:

Guess I better find a different place to stash my photos.  Still working on them.  I'll create a photo dump thread when I'm farther along.   

Screenshot_20210420-183615_Chrome.thumb.jpg.459ed63f974fefcdb2d7d54fbf7a2a7c.jpg

Keep it going, I was photo light this time around😉

Folks love your pictures. 

• Like 3

Thanks John for your wrap and observations. Obviously cruising will be a work in progress. All in all I think Royal is doing a pretty good job. I'm sure there will be lot's of tweaking in the coming months.

Thanks again for doing this and taking us along. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mo&fran said:

The departure process for the Adventure was also only on TV.  No verbal announcements.

That seems a bit lame. It would be nice to just chill out on the balcony and listen to announcements rather than pay attention to the TV.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Officially spoiled being third in the priority  boarding line for years, despite the old, recommended  “check in”  times. 😕 

they need to add D+ to the “hour before” list. I might even give up my 5th free beverage for it! 

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

they need to add D+ to the “hour before” list. I might even give up my 5th free beverage for it! 

15 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Speak for yourself....😂😁😂

I agree with the part in RED.😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Officially spoiled being third in the priority  boarding line for years, despite the old, recommended  “check in”  times. 😕 

Screenshot_20210801-230143_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f700aa9f1a3c144fe31994ea0e8dc590.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

That's what I got for my Allure cruise in October.  I'm pretty sure that IS the earlies time slot I have not seen anyone report getting any earlier and I checked in early on the first day they opened.  I got no notice either but saw it on FB

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

we're going for pin. Currently have enough booked for 650.

Probably cheaper to just buy the stuff you want on the cruises, then spending all that money to get the points,,,,,,,,,,,,,what happens if in the next 6 months they change the total needed  to much higher to be Pinn?

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Probably cheaper to just buy the stuff you want on the cruises, then spending all that money to get the points,,,,,,,,,,,,,what happens if in the next 6 months they change the total needed  to much higher to be Pinn?

The fun is the cruising.  Points are a bonus.

• Like 4