Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

7 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Well dang it, I just checked and they've updated Europe to be week of 12/13 now.  

image.thumb.png.50b8cd6fad8a407655bcc4978704a1db.png

And sad thing is this isnt new, even PreCV release Dates change. I'll be sitting up late at nite when my usual Cruises are set to be released, next thing know delayed a week..or months

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

Last night (same time around the Alaska reveal) they were trying to update the site but for 30 minutes something was wrong. Site was lagging heavily etc. You could put European ports in 2023 dates (they were able to click but it was giving no results). So I think it was a technical issue.

Hopefully some TA will reveal the rest before next week.

7-Night or 8-Night Preview Caribbean Cruises are online:

25 June 2023 Allure of the seas

Galveston, At Sea, Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel, At Sea, Galveston.

08 July 2023 Harmony of the seas

Miami, CocoCay, At Sea, Charlotte Amalie, Basseterre, At Sea, Miami.

03 September 2023 Wonder of the seas

Port Canaveral, CocoCay, At Sea, Charlotte Amalie, Philipsburg, At Sea, Port Canaveral.

07 October 2023 Mariner of the seas

Port Canaveral, At Sea, Labadee, La Romana, Oranjestad, Willemstad, At Sea, Port Canaveral.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Wonder in PCN, Sept 2023

1144414497_ScreenShot2021-12-10at8_50_15AM.thumb.jpg.8135fd2dbe49b321cea8676c6b2c5e77.jpg

Took a quick look at the prices and yikes!!!! $10K for a GS for 2. In September. Shudder to think what the summer will look like.

Maybe the family August cruose will be to the 50th state in 2023.

mac_tlc

2 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Took a quick look at the prices and yikes!!!! $10K for a GS for 2. In September. Shudder to think what the summer will look like.

mac_tlc

Like all things cruising, we the people ultimately set the rate.  If few book those GS the rate will drop.  If they sell out quickly the rate goes up.  

For March 2022 cruises the suites sold really well.  That's probably why the rates for 2023 look like they do.  Blame the people who are willing to spend the money for them.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Does the fact that Wonder is scheduled to sail out of PCN then eliminate the possibility of Icon also sailing from there in 2023?

Icon will likely not show up till fall of '23 and those Wonder bookings in late '23 are not set in stone.

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Icon will likely not show up till fall of '23 and those Wonder bookings in late '23 are not set in stone.

Agreed not set in stone. Let’s hope they don’t open Wonder to book and then come back and do the same ship swap they did with Allure to Wonder, but this time Wonder to Icon.

Then again Icon could be sailing from another port. 

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Maybe the family August cruise will be to the 50th state in 2023.

mac_tlc

That may have something to do with where all of the Grand Suites are located on Wonder. Rather than being smattered on the lower decks, all GS on Wonder are located on Deck 17 adjacent to the Suite Lounge and CK. Much better location = much higher $$

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Isn't Wonder the ship that now has the additional 'neighborhood' or 'ship within a ship' for all the suites?  Sort of like The Haven on NCL?  I'm sure that comes with the matching price tag.  

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Like all things cruising, we the people ultimately set the rate.  If few book those GS the rate will drop.  If they sell out quickly the rate goes up.  

For March 2022 cruises the suites sold really well.  That's probably why the rates for 2023 look like they do.  Blame the people who are willing to spend the money for them.   

I got an amazing rate for my B2B March 2022 Explorer's OS ( RCI changed from Freedom). Maybe their trying to make up for the deals some of us got :classic_wink:

Edited by Ashland

On 12/2/2021 at 11:31 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Kool, happy for you! Though this is Common with Cruises released for day or two, pulled and then posted permanently later. Not sure why, some say it's test load but happens almost every yr. 

So the Quantum cruise to Hawaii at the end of the Alaska season in 2023 still hasn't shown back up. Is it normal that it would disappear for this long? I know I saw it on December 1st for a short while before I got error messages. It hasn't returned since.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:55 AM, twangster said:

Wonder in PCN, Sept 2023

1144414497_ScreenShot2021-12-10at8_50_15AM.thumb.jpg.8135fd2dbe49b321cea8676c6b2c5e77.jpg

I think that she is actually coming there in the fall of 2022.  All the Harmony sailings have just had all but one category in each supercategory closed which suggests that she is moving somewhere.  We also  know Wonder is doing a TA back to the US in the fall of 2022

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think that she is actually coming there in the fall of 2022.  All the Harmony sailings have just had all but one category in each supercategory closed which suggests that she is moving somewhere.  We also  know Wonder is doing a TA back to the US in the fall of 2022

Works for me.  Glad to see PCN get her.  As much as Harmony is great in PCN it's nice to see them moving them around a bit.  

• Like 3

On 12/10/2021 at 9:52 AM, orville99 said:

That may have something to do with where all of the Grand Suites are located on Wonder. Rather than being smattered on the lower decks, all GS on Wonder are located on Deck 17 adjacent to the Suite Lounge and CK. Much better location = much higher $$

So true!

When I saw where the GS category was located in the deck plan, I was ready to book. Unfortunately, my dang job gets in the way and I can't sail in September. I would need to pay the even higher $$$ in summer. Such a great location. . .