New Celebrity 2023 cruises showing up

HskrCrsr

But not South America!!!  😭

I want to go back to South America in December 2023.  Was hoping to see it on this list.  Oh well.  I wasn't expecting to see anything until November or December, this year.  🙂

Anyway I am kind of jealous of people who get to sail on the newer ships, and we are "stuck" with Infinity in SA.

Waiting for the 2023 Canada and New England Cruises, but maybe I will not book my preferred cabin (one of the sweet sixteen cabins) it has been re-categorized from 2C to Deluxe Veranda Stateroom. Yes from the Veranda lower category to the Veranda higher category.

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Our CVP called us last night during dinner and we are booked for an Alaska cruise in 2023. She hinted that this might be coming. We were hoping for a booking on board on our Saturday cruise so we might rebook on board for the additional OBC.

I would like to book an Alaska cruise I but haven't really done my research yet.  Which ship & itenerary did you book?

2 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Any views here on Edge’s repositioning route to Sydney?  Is she likely to return to Europe in 2023 and then reposition to Sydney through the Suez?  

Check out post #50 here:

While the post does not quite call out Edge, I think that's the implication. And yes, through the Suez is the thought.

8 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

Check out post #50 here:

While the post does not quite call out Edge, I think that's the implication. And yes, through the Suez is the thought.

Great, thanks.  All makes sense and the last leg aligns with the first Edge cruise from Sydney on Dec 9 too.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We were hoping for a booking on board on our Saturday cruise so we might rebook on board for the additional OBC.

How are you able to rebook and not pay cancelation fees? I’m trying to do the same thing.

10 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

I would like to book an Alaska cruise I but haven't really done my research yet.  Which ship & itenerary did you book?

2 hours ago, Seany527 said:

How are you able to rebook and not pay cancelation fees? I’m trying to do the same thing.

We booked a south bound cruise on Millennium.  We want to spend a few days pre cruise in Seward.  Would go to Denali but I'm not sure the park road will be repaired by then and the short trip is not worth it.

Booked a refundable deposit.  The price is more but I've moved a few cruises so it is worth it.

• Thanks 1

We placed a hold on the cabin we wanted for a 2024 sailing.  The hold expires the day we board the Edge so if we can pay the deposit on board and make it a on-board booking great.  If not we will let the hold expire and  then make a new booking on-board.