Customer service

DMSBCruiser

5 minutes ago, DMSBCruiser said:

Has anyone been able to get through to Celebrity on the phone? Five times I have called and been on hold for over an hour and had to hang up. Very frustrating.

Over these many months, I have made perhaps 12 or so calls, longest wait I ever had was 18 minutes, but generally 10 or less.  Call very early in the am or after 6pm

• Thanks 1

Tried calling the Captain's Club today and used the number provided on the Celebrity website.  Waited 45 minutes and gave up.  Sent an email instead.  Who knows if they will ever reply.  I can't imagine they are winning any awards for their shoreside customer service.  

Just now, eroller said:

Tried calling the Captain's Club today and used the number provided on the Celebrity website.  Waited 45 minutes and gave up.  Sent an email instead.  Who knows if they will ever reply.  I can't imagine they are winning any awards for their shoreside customer service.  

In my personal experience they have done absolutely fine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eroller said:

What CC number? 

5 minutes ago, Froufie said:

Where can I find the Captain's club email address?  and/or phone number?

On Celebrity's website under Contact us. Good luck as the Email address listed for the Captains Club is not a dedicated CC email address and I don't use the CC phone number listed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, NutsAboutGolf said:

Baffling to why they don't offer a callback option.

I believe they do - when I to to the website - and click on the phone number/pic on upper right - they show a phone # and an option to 'let us call you'....

1 minute ago, Froufie said:

I believe they do - when I to to the website - and click on the phone number/pic on upper right - they show a phone # and an option to 'let us call you'....

That's quite different because you have no idea when they'll call which reportedly can be a different day.  When you call most airlines, they'll offer to call you back and give you a rough eta of like an hour to an hour and 15mins.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...