Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I got you. Menus

Saint Greg, really nice compilation.  You really excel on your travel website.  Note, Rudi's just says "deck", not the deck number.  Not nitpicking, I just imagine you're a perfectionist.  I have no idea how much time you spend on the amazing resources you create.  THANKS!

• Like 6

Just now, IntrepidFromDC said:

Saint Greg, really nice compilation.  You really excel on your travel website.  Note, Rudi's just says "deck", not the deck number.  Not nitpicking, I just imagine you're a perfectionist.  I have no idea how much time you spend on the amazing resources you create.  THANKS!

Thanks!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I feel like I'm failing you all right now... It's not even seven o'clock, and I think that I'm ready to crash... It's like I became ninety years old overnight...

At 20 pages and you just set sail, I would say that is far from a failure!!! After all that has happened u to this point I would say you deserve some down time. Plus you need to rest up so you can keep this going for the remainder of the cruise!! Awesome review so far, thanks for taking us along, AGAIN!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I FINALLY got to my room to pee and unpack. Balcony on deck 12, the second one from the forward hump...

PXL_20211127_184526812.jpg

Odd or even?!?  We might be neighbors - I’m thinking your view looks to be on the odd side!

• Like 1

I am so happy I found your review!  They are the best.  I was on the Mardi Gras last month, same itinerary.  Can't wait to see your reactions to things on board.  How did you like Rudi's?  All reviews raved about it, but I wasn't all that impressed.  My favorite bar was the Brass Magnolia; you must try it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I feel like I'm failing you all right now... It's not even seven o'clock, and I think that I'm ready to crash... It's like I became ninety years old overnight...

This has already been a lot of fun and helped add to my excitement for our cruise leaving tomorrow.  Can't wait to catch up on all the fun!  Please send my regards to Polly Possum...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Check out Emeril's Bistro!  We had the Pain Perdue, Bananas Foster Crepe for breakfast and then a muffuletta sandwich for lunch.  Wish we would have gone there for dinner instead of ChiBangs.  So tasty!! 

I concur about Rikki Tiki Tavern in Cocoa Beach Pier.  Awesome way to start a cruise out of Port Canaveral!

Thanks for the great review!! 

Bananas fosters crepes??!!! 
damn - I’m not booked on the MG until September 2033 😞

lol….

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Phew...thank goodness you learned all the words AND the dance at the hotel last night....

That looks like a full ship! Well compared to my October cruise. Any idea how many on board?

and if we’re lucky someone will catch you doing the wobble on deck and then singing Taylor Swift at karaoke 🎤 later 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I walked North from the hotel, until I came across this.. looks like my all time favorite ship is in Port today with us: the Norwegian Escape...

PXL_20211127_135003699.jpg

Out of 35 cruises, the Escape is the only ship I have cruised on 3 times.  Howl at the Moon was great.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

We're on the move... I paid Nikola#1 and headed upstairs... With my glass... Don't worry, I'll return it later. I am a man of honor...

PXL_20211127_210850405.jpg

If Saint Greg can return his linen napkin one cruise later, you can certainly return a glass later during the same cruise.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1