Where on the Celebrity website do you find FCC amounts you have?

tallnthensome

To my knowledge it has never been posted anywhere  on Celebrity account.   You will either need the FCC certificate or email.   Your TA or Calling Celebrity may help.

They often take longer than a month and you receive an e-mail from Celebrity with a pdf of the credit.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, Northern Aurora said:

I also am not aware that they ever have been posted on an individual's My Celebrity account.  We had a number of cruises cancelled due to the global suspension, and they were e-mailed to us.

I even called celebrity to see if they have a list of my FCC's just to make sure I had used all of them.  They told me they didn't but if I could give them each original cruise reservation number they could look it up individually.   Ugh....

Instead I've been going through my mail box and found all of them and confirming if used.    The Subject was:   Here's your Future Cruise Certificate

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I even called celebrity to see if they have a list of my FCC's just to make sure I had used all of them.  They told me they didn't but if I could give them each original cruise reservation number they could look it up individually.   Ugh....

Instead I've been going through my mail box and found all of them and confirming if used.    The Subject was:   Here's your Future Cruise Certificate

We are confident that we have now used all of our FCCs.  Last week I applied our last two to the first leg of a B2B which hopefully starts in April.  

My scientist husband, who loves to record data, actually created a spreadsheet of the cancelled cruises.  The spreadsheet included cruise title (ie, Australia Great Barrier Reef, Tonga and Fiji and so forth), sailing date, original reservation number and so forth.  We were on the first leg of a B2B2B2B when the global suspension started and we flew out of Sydney on March 20, 2020 about ninety minutes before the Australian Border Force closed their border.  We had remaining cruises on that series in addition to several more B2B2B2B series. While we did take some refunds we had a number of FCC certificates to monitor.    

For those who find themselves dealing with FCCs the FCC is attached to the original reservation number of the canceled cruise.  It is actually easier for a travel agent or Celebrity to find your FCC if you provide the original reservation number -- not the number on the FCC.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I will have to make sure I can find my email.  But it seems ludicrous that Celebrity would not list your FCC's in your account online.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I will have to make sure I can find my email.  But it seems ludicrous that Celebrity would not list your FCC's in your account online.

It is "ludicrous" -- but true -- as we recently learned via phone call.

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Agree -  Would save me a lot of time but I found 2 that had not been used so far

I just went to an upcoming cruise and went to make payment and started pasting them in.    Just to make it more fun you have to apply the credit against each passenger that is named on certificate.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Yeah, no reason to make it easy for loyal customers to find out what they may or may not have left.  I really like Celebrity, but sometimes the shoreside experience isn't the greatest.  

I am trying to upgrade a "lift and shift" cruise from a SV cabin to a Sky Suite..they can't tell me the amount I would be credited for towards the upgrade.  All I want to do is spend more $$$, they seem oblivious.  It appears I'm just keeping my SV on a March Apex cruise...at least it has $900 OBC.  Last I want them to do is to f that up.  

The cruises I canceled had been booked with a travel agency, the certificates were sent to the travel agency, and they forwarded them to me. Unfortunately I had several bad experiences with the agency in which I personally had to solve the problems, so why do I need a TA if I can scratch my fleas without their help? I asked Celebrity if the certificates could be used in a direct reservation or had to be with the agency, they replied that they were personal and that I could use them in any reservation. I applied these certificates to my first cruise through the Panama Canal aboard the Millennium. Recently the agent called me if I had used the certificates and I answered yes ..... After the poor service, she is still snooping through my account, travel agents can view certificates online and we, the owners of them, CANNOT. That is wrong because it is our money and it should be shown in our account.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TeeRick said:

This process just became a lot easier in the agent booking system this year. I wouldn't expect similar functionality to roll out on the consumer site for a long time. If ever. 

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Recently the agent called me if I had used the certificates and I answered yes ..... After the poor service, she is still snooping through my account, travel agents can view certificates online and we, the owners of them, CANNOT. That is wrong because it is our money and it should be shown in our account.

Odd question from the TA because it's very obvious if the FCC has been used or not. I wouldn't call it 'snooping' through your account. There is access through multiple channels to get this info, to send a list to clients, send a reminder email, etc. 

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Agree -  Would save me a lot of time but I found 2 that had not been used so far

I just went to an upcoming cruise and went to make payment and started pasting them in.    Just to make it more fun you have to apply the credit against each passenger that is named on certificate.

You need a better TA 🙂  This is all very very easy to do. Including splitting one FCC's value among multiple people. 

5 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

You need a better TA 🙂  This is all very very easy to do. Including splitting one FCC's value among multiple people. 

I have to agree 100% and that is why she was fired.     I had a good run with her of 5 years and suddenly in the last year her responsiveness has been unacceptable.   I'll reach out to her and see if I can get her to run me a report.

Really happy with my new one.  I just hope it stays that way as I have 11 cruises that I transferred to him -   Big loss to my original TA.

10 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Yeah, no reason to make it easy for loyal customers to find out what they may or may not have left.  I really like Celebrity, but sometimes the shoreside experience isn't the greatest.  

I am trying to upgrade a "lift and shift" cruise from a SV cabin to a Sky Suite..they can't tell me the amount I would be credited for towards the upgrade.  All I want to do is spend more $$$, they seem oblivious.  It appears I'm just keeping my SV on a March Apex cruise...at least it has $900 OBC.  Last I want them to do is to f that up.  

When did the shoreline experience  - the website  - improve to even mediocrity?  Absolutely then reason I let my excellent TA handle everything.

I never received a certificate for my FCC for a cruise canceled in June. My TA was only given a partial FCC when he tried to apply the credit. I spent 4 hours trying to get this resolved with Celebrity and ultimately my TA had to contact them. They know They have shorted me and are still working on getting the rest of the FCC. I imagine it will get resolved eventually, but it Is frustrating.

We recently completed a cruise, that consumed part of a FCC.  I believe that the remainder will now be issued in a new FCC.  I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this, and how long it will take to issue the remainder on a new FCC.  I'm also hoping this will be done automatically without contacting Celebrity.  Anybody have experience with a similar situation?  Thanks -Ray.

54 minutes ago, RaynJeffnOhio said:

We recently completed a cruise, that consumed part of a FCC.  I believe that the remainder will now be issued in a new FCC.  I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this, and how long it will take to issue the remainder on a new FCC.  I'm also hoping this will be done automatically without contacting Celebrity.  Anybody have experience with a similar situation?  Thanks -Ray.

Last Aug I had my TA book a Oct 1 cruise. As it was a last minute cruise. This is the email I got back the same day my TA made final payment.

Your FCC was used for the cruise fare and each of you has $xxxx still available. $510.96 was charged for the tax and $151 was charged for your beverage package upgrade with the elite discount.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaynJeffnOhio said:

Celebrity now issue residual FCCs (change left as such) within a week or 2 of them being used rather than waiting until after the sailing. I know this because we have applied FCCs for more than the cost of our cruise twice now and both times we have received the remainder within 2 weeks of applying them...our sailings haven't happened yet. If I was you I would chase up yours.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 3:47 AM, Arizona Wildcat said:

When did the shoreline experience  - the website  - improve to even mediocrity?  Absolutely then reason I let my excellent TA handle everything.

We had 2 FCC's issued in £'s and struggled for weeks to get them converted to $ to use on a booking made in that currency. After following all X's instructions finally spoke to the Captains Club where a lovely lady converted each to $ within minutes and allocated them against our Transatlantic. We also have a $300 OBC from when X cancelled Constellations Asia programme way back before Covid. This has been moved to various cruises, each one of which has been cancelled, and each time it requires a long phone call tracing it's origin as it doesn't fit into to "normal" system. The same CC lady has now added a note to the OBC so if our Transatlantic is cancelled it should be easy to move.