Transfer with Celebrity

sun bum

58 minutes ago, sun bum said:

Does Celebrity have a shuttle or bus to take passengers from the cruise port to FLL at the end of the cruise?

To be honest it is easier,faster, and most likely cheaper to get a taxi over to FLL. 

• Like 1

Good point alakegirl. I have never thought of that! We always have taken a taxi which is usually about $12 - $15 for the two of us. Next cruise we have a ton of OBC, so might just use some for the X transfer. Anyone know the cost to  FLL?

• Haha 1

Does anyone have experience with Celebrity transfers between LAX and cruise port in Los Angeles?

We used Princess transfers in Los Angeles pre-Covid and were happy with stress-free convenience in LA traffic and distance travelled.

2 minutes ago, candydane said:

Does anyone have experience with Celebrity transfers between LAX and cruise port in Los Angeles?

We used Princess transfers in Los Angeles pre-Covid and were happy with stress-free convenience in LA traffic and distance travelled.

We have used Uber in the past.  I hate waiting for the transfer bus to fill, and cost is usually less with taxi or Uber.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Good point alakegirl. I have never thought of that! We always have taken a taxi which is usually about $12 - $15 for the two of us. Next cruise we have a ton of OBC, so might just use some for the X transfer. Anyone know the cost to  FLL?

We were quoted $15.95/pp for Celebrity transfer from Port Everglades to FLL.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

We have used Uber in the past.  I hate waiting for the transfer bus to fill, and cost is usually less with taxi or Uber.

After spending the cost of a cruise, it always makes me chuckle, no laugh hysterically at the nickel and dimers 

14 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

After spending the cost of a cruise, it always makes me chuckle, no laugh hysterically at the nickel and dimers 

Mine is not a nickel and dime thing, it is about not waiting for a shuttle, and stopping at every terminal before mine. I also  almost lost a bag when someone took my bag off the shuttle instead of theirs. 

Edited by kelib

13 hours ago, finny2 said:

I don’t see this anywhere in my cruise planner. Can you send a link?

I can't post a link because it's in my CP.  

1.- Login in your account

2.- Go to upcoming cruises

3.- in the desired cruise select manage my reservation

4.- scroll down and you will find: Guest Transfers For Your Cruise

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

I can't post a link because it's in my CP.  

1.- Login in your account

2.- Go to upcoming cruises

3.- in the desired cruise select manage my reservation

4.- scroll down and you will find: Guest Transfers For Your Cruise

Not in my Cruise Planner.  I just love how wonky the Celebrity website is.🤪🤪🤪

4 hours ago, sun bum said:

We have an early flight. Concerned about getting one back to FLL. Are they located in a certain place?

If you are taking the Celebrity Transfer you usually get a sticker similar to a tour and meet in a location and when your bus is called you proceed to collect luggage and load onto a bus.  When a bus is filled it leaves for the airport and stops at each terminal.