Emailed to Jan Swartz and Collin Steinke, how soon will I get any replies

hellopuppies

Hi, 

I am totally upset about how Princess messed up my Future Cruise Credits. They just moved around without my consent and notifications. Spent more than five hours talking to the reps still didn't resolve. So I emailed to Jan Swartz and Collin Steinke today, no response and no auto reply. Wonder how can the problem be solved and how bad customer service provided by Princess now.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I don't know if Collin is still in the same job at Princess.  Elliott.org has finally changed the contacts to those below.  Note that if you send anything to John Padgett, I'd also send it using "@princesscruises.com" as the "@princess.com" domain is accurate.

image.png.7b83a2a1f4d46a37c86709768e14d6a2.png

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, hellopuppies said:

Hi, 

I am totally upset about how Princess messed up my Future Cruise Credits. They just moved around without my consent and notifications. Spent more than five hours talking to the reps still didn't resolve. So I emailed to Jan Swartz and Collin Steinke today, no response and no auto reply. Wonder how can the problem be solved and how bad customer service provided by Princess now.  

Did you by chance, make a new booking?  They automatically come out if you make a new one.  Unless you tell them not to.

I did NOT make a new booking or change one but..  I had FCC’s 

disappear. 🫠 

I had FCC’s partially disappear today. Check my account and cruises, flights every day, as now I’m paranoid! Lol

I saw some of my FCC’s disappear overnight.  My TA is off, so I know it was someone at PCL.  Chat line: Talked with supervisor and they had to send it to the

Missing FCC Dept.  Hmmm didn’t know there was a dept for that.

Said I should hear back in 3-5 business days. 
Okay…. we’ll see, I need that for final pymt coming up very soon!!!

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I I sent email to Jan and got a phone call maybe a week later.

I'm still awaiting a response to a May 15th email (with a June 15th follow-up) email sent to her. 

For all the good it will do, I'll send a second follow-up on July 15. This time I'll also post to the Princess twitter page. 

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you by chance, make a new booking?  They automatically come out if you make a new one.  Unless you tell them not to.

I did NOT make a new booking or change one but..  I had FCC’s 

disappear. 🫠 

I had FCC’s partially disappear today. Check my account and cruises, flights every day, as now I’m paranoid! Lol

I saw some of my FCC’s disappear overnight.  My TA is off, so I know it was someone at PCL.  Chat line: Talked with supervisor and they had to send it to the

Missing FCC Dept.  Hmmm didn’t know there was a dept for that.

Said I should hear back in 3-5 business days. 
Okay…. we’ll see, I need that for final pymt coming up very soon!!!

Scary that there is an entire department for missing FCC. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bgwest said:

I'm still awaiting a response to a May 15th email (with a June 15th follow-up) email sent to her. 

For all the good it will do, I'll send a second follow-up on July 15. This time I'll also post to the Princess twitter page. 

Good idea. I won't have the patience to wait for months. Will post to Princess twitter page if no response next week. 

Edited by hellopuppies

19 hours ago, hellopuppies said:

Hi, 

This was the story of my 2020 and 2021 relationship with Princess. On board COVID treatment is the story of my 2022 relationship with them. Any wonder why I’m not lining up to sail again anytime soon?  They exhaust me. 

But I am adding two more 2023 cruises with the $1 deposit sale. We’ll then have $6 on deposit with Princess. That’s as high as I’ll go, and we used to have more than 50 FCDs each on deposit (but- little known fact-  only 50 show at any point in time in the Captains Circle account). 

• Like 5

On 6/30/2022 at 1:12 PM, azbirdmom said:

I don't know if Collin is still in the same job at Princess.  Elliott.org has finally changed the contacts to those below.  Note that if you send anything to John Padgett, I'd also send it using "@princesscruises.com" as the "@princess.com" domain is accurate.

image.png.7b83a2a1f4d46a37c86709768e14d6a2.png

Is John Padgett still there or on his way out?

The reason I ask is yesterday I received a "Prepare for your cruise" email from Princess about an upcoming cruise that I booked. No mention of John Padgett but a greeting from Jan Swartz of Holland America Group with a link to her welcoming people back to Princess.

image.png.7f8ef62227172e045bd7d4a1ef817f1d.png

Here is the Watch Now link

Edited by brisalta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, brisalta said:

Is John Padgett still there or on his way out?

The reason I ask is yesterday I received a "Prepare for your cruise" email from Princess about an upcoming cruise that I booked. No mention of John Padgett but a greeting from Jan Swartz of Holland America Group with a link to her welcoming people back to Princess.

image.png.7f8ef62227172e045bd7d4a1ef817f1d.png

Here is the Watch Now link

Hmm. Haven’t heard anything about that but nothing would surprise me. 

ETA: I looked through my email archives and found a prepare for your cruise email received on June 9th. Looks the same as your’s so she has been featured on these emails for at least a few weeks. 

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 1

For the record, I emailed one of these folks regarding a totally messed up Princess Air arrangement on Friday for a flight leaving this Thursday. Less than a week out--I received a phone call from one of them as I was on my way to dinner tonight (July 4th) and although I cannot say they solved anything, the person did say "I wasn't going to be happy but there wasn't anything she could do this late (close to flight). I won't bore you with the details or the rest of the 35 minute conversation but emails do get answered.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, hellopuppies said:

Hi, 

I'm in the same boat. We lost 2 FCC's that were applied to our booking long after the cruise was paid for. They say they were applied to XYZA sailing along with our goodwill credit. Now the fight is on to get those FCC reinstated back to our account.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:03 PM, ontheweb said:

Scary that there is an entire department for missing FCC. 🤦‍♂️

It's the "Consistently Inconsistent Department of Redundancy Department". 🤪

• Haha 4

You do realize that emails sent to executive leadership are often delegate down to a department that is intended to handle the issue, right? Also, some emails are never received for a variety of reasons tied to the sender or receiver’s email provider. Send registered mail to corporate with an attention to your issue. At least, you will have proof that the letter was received. This is the best argument for snail mail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwankieG said:

You do realize that emails sent to executive leadership are often delegate down to a department that is intended to handle the issue, right? Also, some emails are never received for a variety of reasons tied to the sender or receiver’s email provider. Send registered mail to corporate with an attention to your issue. At least, you will have proof that the letter was received. This is the best argument for snail mail.

If you fill out the support request at the bottom of the contact page (https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page), you will receive an automated email reply saying that Princess has received your communication, including the details you wrote.

Does Jan even work at Princess now? I thought she was moved to some job involving Princess, HAL, and some other line. They have John Padgett doing the sailaway rah rah speech now, which is disappointing for single males like me who liked seeing Jan.