Shareholders Benefit posting faster

san diego sue

3 hours ago, Sryat said:

Unless things have changed, my understanding it could not be any earlier than 90 days before sailing so congratulations 

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I don't know exactly when things changed but you can now apply way in advance of the actual sailing. Even before the final payment date. 

I believe things changed a little after Princess started requiring excursions to be paid in advance. The change allowed people to use the Shareholder credit for their excursions.

16 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

I believe things changed a little after Princess started requiring excursions to be paid in advance. The change allowed people to use the Shareholder credit for their excursions.

You've got me, but it might be so.

We haven't taken a Princess excursion in over 20 years. 

7 hours ago, GabbyRose said:

My brokerage statement shows a lot of information that I really don't want to share. The Carnival stock entry appears on the second page of my statement. Other than the account number, can I black out all the other stock entries and balances?

Yes you can.  If your name is on p2 just submit that page. That’s what I did. I submitted the OBC request by email on Labor Day and my account was credited about an hour later.  I didn’t expect it that quick. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SandG said:

I sent in a request for an early November cruise last Tuesday and I have not received an email confirmation yet, but it showed up on the "payments" page of my cruise by Saturday.

They seem to be very inconsistent with the email's. I received a confirmation (two times) for the first of a B2B cruise but not the second leg. 

My credit finally showed up but it took a second request. 

WOW! Just WOW!

I emailed my request last night at 7:04 PM CST. Got the automatic reply saying to allow 21 days for processing. Received another email from Princess at 8:39 PM CST with the title: "Your Princess booking confirmation". I had been doing something else with my booking yesterday, but had already received something with the same title confirming that change. I thought "Now what is this for?" I opened it up and it had my Shareholder OBC included!

It looks like Princess finally has this figured out! Yay!

If you are emailing your request and you don't get the auto reply, I would suggest you log into Princess and make sure you are allowing emails as I noticed with the whole new bidding process, mine was at "No" and it used to be "Yes", so I think Princess I.T. converted something incorrectly.....Even if you "KNOW" yours is "Yes", go check to be sure....

1 hour ago, Chemistry Teach said:

Where do I get the form to request the shareholder benefit OBC? I have tried to search on this site as well as Princess and have come up dry. Finally have Carnival stock and thought I would try for the OBC.

Thanks

Although the form isn't necessary I still like to use it so I know I haven't forgotten anything.

Go to post #33 and it will download. 

2 hours ago, Chemistry Teach said:

Thanks MissP22. I didn't see any way to download the form (probably just me) but I got enough information to do what I need to do.

wrong post, sorry!

Edited by dweeb

13 hours ago, Chemistry Teach said:

Thanks MissP22. I didn't see any way to download the form (probably just me) but I got enough information to do what I need to do.

The link will download automatically and you can then print or save it. 

SUPER frustrated.

For our July cruises I put in the request 10 days b4 sailing (had some issues with documentation so was delayed)...Thurs June 30...OBC posted the following Weds. (yep even over the 4th).

I made a request Aug. 2 for Sept. 18 cruise.

2nd request Sept. 5 

3rd request yesterday.

NOTHING.

They say expect up to 3 weeks. Fair.

But 5 weeks with no response is unacceptable.

Yet Dallasguy got response for Dec. cruise less than 24 hours after sending? 

Aren't they answering requests in the order they arrive?

(Hey, I understand a lost email--but THREE??!!)

Edited by KKB

Wow, just took a shot in the dark and submitted for my March 2024 cruise.  Credit posted within 6 hours. 

And an FYI I learned for those who have issues, do not submit via Gmail piggy backing to another email address using the "Send Mail As".  Doing this my emails never get through as Princess servers do not seem to like this set up.  As soon as I resubmitted from my normal email client it worked fine. 

1 hour ago, sonomaphil said:

Wow, just took a shot in the dark and submitted for my March 2024 cruise.  Credit posted within 6 hours. 

And an FYI I learned for those who have issues, do not submit via Gmail piggy backing to another email address using the "Send Mail As".  Doing this my emails never get through as Princess servers do not seem to like this set up.  As soon as I resubmitted from my normal email client it worked fine. 

Every one sent directly from my Gmail account...truly infuriating.

18 hours ago, KKB said:

SUPER frustrated.

For our July cruises I put in the request 10 days b4 sailing (had some issues with documentation so was delayed)...Thurs June 30...OBC posted the following Weds. (yep even over the 4th).

I made a request Aug. 2 for Sept. 18 cruise.

2nd request Sept. 5 

3rd request yesterday.

NOTHING.

They say expect up to 3 weeks. Fair.

But 5 weeks with no response is unacceptable.

Yet Dallasguy got response for Dec. cruise less than 24 hours after sending? 

Aren't they answering requests in the order they arrive?

(Hey, I understand a lost email--but THREE??!!)

Are you including:

Your Name

Ship Name

Booking #

Sail Date

AND attaching a copy of a fairly current statement from your brokerage showing the 100+ shares of Carnival stock?

Are you sending it to sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Very odd that this is happening when you have already been successful in the past.....

Did you check your booking and see if it got applied even though you haven't received an email indicating this?

Really a strange thing....that's all I can think of....