Upgraded room service?

NMTraveller

6 minutes ago, Cap_D said:

Celebrity should make tables available for guests often paying a few thousand dollars a day per cabin.  

I think most cabins you pay a few thousand dollars a day for have a dining table.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Cap_D said:

Celebrity should make tables available for guests often paying a few thousand dollars a day per cabin.  

I have a camping table which is light weight and rolls up into an easy carrying bag. I might pack it. 
43B7566B-4096-4163-B94D-A2AA91262292.thumb.jpeg.00765a56a867dba889a58b25fc93bce4.jpeg85FC97BC-9AA0-4E77-B3C0-280F7974EA5C.thumb.jpeg.af583fec0f8797f59a3930cb03c8b2cd.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

We are on Solstice on Friday in a Sky Suite. We might not have breakfast on the balcony this late in the Alaska season.

You never know, we had fabulous weather in Alaska in September a few years ago and  managed a balcony breakfast! We had purchased all the ‘layers’ of clothing and struggled with the packing only to need T shirts and light fleeces most of time.

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful cruise and great weather!

Edited by chemmo
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, chemmo said:

You never know, we had fabulous weather in Alaska in September a few years ago and  managed a balcony breakfast! We had purchased all the ‘layers’ of clothing and struggled with the packing only to need T shirts and light fleeces most of time.

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful cruise and great weather!

As did we on our one and only Alaskan cruise which was the last one of the season. It was colder in San Francisco, which was our second last stop, once the sun went down than in Alaska.

19 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

This was a number of years ago on a S Class ship in a sky suite.deck.thumb.jpg.47d9fab67de665fa342906704817a303.jpgbalcony.thumb.png.74bc99882f5c515ca61ee6712efe53a7.png

Super lovely!  When in a sky suite we had a table like that.....I brought a round tablecloth from home just in case they didn't provide one.  I hope those tables haven't been replaced with the knee high ones I keep seeing in posters photos.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:45 AM, Cap_D said:

They do! On M-class there's a table that seats 8 in the Penthouse dining room and another that seats 6 on the 1400 sf veranda. Royal Suites have a  table for 4 in the dining area and a table for 2 on the balcony.

Edited by capecodguy1958

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

On our last Reflection cruise in March, no more table clothes used- we were in a Royal suite.

In February were in a CS on the Reflection and had a table cloth on our balcony table for both breakfast and dinner. It was a B2B and 2nd leg aft corner S1, different butler, and also had table cloths.  Must have changed just after we got off.

42 minutes ago, jelayne said:

In February were in a CS on the Reflection and had a table cloth on our balcony table for both breakfast and dinner. It was a B2B and 2nd leg aft corner S1, different butler, and also had table cloths.  Must have changed just after we got off.

Clearly you had a better butler then we did!  We got placemats.  We were in an expensive suite, surely we should have had a table cloth.  

Edited by Cruise a holic