Why is my Crystal Block so small?

gkbiiii

After nearly a year of waiting, my first crystal block arrived today.  It is much smaller than the ones I have seen in person and oddly they are now "made in China?"  I thought they used to be made in USA.  Is it possible to get a normal sized one, or do I have to buy one from Ebay?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, gkbiiii said:

After nearly a year of waiting, my first crystal block arrived today.  It is much smaller than the ones I have seen in person and oddly they are now "made in China?"  I thought they used to be made in USA.  Is it possible to get a normal sized one, or do I have to buy one from Ebay?

What are the measurements for width, height, and thickness?

My Adventure, Enchantment, and Radiance blocks are ~4" x 3" x 2"

My recent Anthem is the same size as the Adventure that I received some years ago.  Difference is that the Anthem is in Capital letters and more pronounced that you can see the lettering better than the Adventure.  The Anthem box has the Royal logo, whereas the Adventure was in a drab black box.

Also, I don't see anywhere where it was made.

1 hour ago, gkbiiii said:

We have received 14 crystal blocks since 2009 ...3 of which I have given to special crew members. I just actually looked at the 11 now and the only change I see is the Oasis block is 3mm wider and 2 mm less in height all the rest the only difference is the  writing script. We have only received 2 blocks from the new supplier so far.....    

Just got home from our Anthem TA and saw the box at the door which seemed ok since we were expecting one for Anthem, though it was too soon for it,  but what was here was a 2nd Jewel one for our April cruise!  So now have 2 of the new ones for Jewel, plus the old one for a Jewel cruise years ago!