Mysterious OBC on Wonder

socialsea

I booked the Wonder last year for this Sunday, December 11th - 18th.  Right from the start we had a $150.00 obc. When I logged in yesterday it said I have an OBC of $200. Have no clue why. Anyone know why it suddenly shows an extra $50??

• Like 1

17 hours ago, socialsea said:

I booked the Wonder last year for this Sunday, December 11th - 18th.  Right from the start we had a $150.00 obc. When I logged in yesterday it said I have an OBC of $200. Have no clue why. Anyone know why it suddenly shows an extra $50??

You have been moved to an inside cabin next to the Boiler room.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, E&D2004 said:

How can you see OBC before you board?

It depends on the type of obc whether you can see it before boarding or not but if it's the type you can see you'll see a banner across the top of your cruise planner saying you have however much available for pre-cruise purchases.

3 minutes ago, E&D2004 said:

Thanks

It came from my TA so that explains it.  I assume it will show up once on board.

Yes, any OBC from your TA will only show up once you are onboard.  Our usually shows up by the second day of the cruise. 

On 12/8/2022 at 9:37 AM, Arzeena said:

I will check my account too when I get onboard the Anthem. Thank you in advance 😁

You are not alone.   My friends booking also has the BONUS money now showing as of a month ago.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:50 PM, socialsea said:

Group OBC that is usually $50 that never showed up until day 2 on board is now started being added to the cruise planner so that you can use it ahead of time.  This is a big change that Royal just started.

On 12/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, Ozark_Kid said:

We had a surprise $50 OBC show up after boarding on our last cruise.   It was from booking a group rate through our great TA. 

On 12/9/2022 at 9:10 AM, DaKahuna said:

Yes, any OBC from your TA will only show up once you are onboard.  Our usually shows up by the second day of the cruise. 

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Last week a $50 OBC appeared in my cruise planner for a cruise this month.

I just had this happen on a cruise for the end of Jan. aboard Navigator.  My great TA told me this is the group OBC that is usually added on day 2.

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Group OBC that is usually $50 that never showed up until day 2 on board is now started being added to the cruise planner so that you can use it ahead of time.  This is a big change that Royal just started.

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is changing.  Group OBC will now be added to the cruise planner instead of on board

Oops, I should have read all the way to the bottom before adding my comments.