Fettuccine Alfredo?

L11

I have been following several threads where menus have been posted. I have not seen fettuccine Alfredo offered every night as it has been for many, many years. Is this no longer an option at every dinner?! My DH will be crushed since that is his "go to" most nights. Maybe someone on board could check for me?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, L11 said:

I have been following several threads where menus have been posted. I have not seen fettuccine Alfredo offered every night as it has been for many, many years. Is this no longer an option at every dinner?! My DH will be crushed since that is his "go to" most nights. Maybe someone on board could check for me?

Thanks in advance!

You don’t say which ship.  It was offered every night on the Crown, just recently.. 28 nights. 

Just got off Regal and menus have changed since I was on Enchanted in April.  Maybe a result of new VP of Food and Beverage.  Fettuccine Alfredo no longer on menu every day but it was on one day and it was delicious.  Sorry but I forgot to take photos of new menus.  Hoping someone will do that soon.

5 minutes ago, emeraldlake said:

Just got off Regal and menus have changed since I was on Enchanted in April.  Maybe a result of new VP of Food and Beverage.  Fettuccine Alfredo no longer on menu every day but it was on one day and it was delicious.  Sorry but I forgot to take photos of new menus.  Hoping someone will do that soon.

They told us menus were changing in Dec/Jan time frame. 

If people complain enough - it may return.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, emeraldlake said:

Princess seems to be making some odd decisions lately.

I think that the overall strategy makes sense on a macro level.  But some of the micro level decisions are quizzical.  In the home office, they are intent on making Princess-2023 move forward and onward from Princess-2017.  I get it.  It is a sound business strategy.  But with every change comes the risk that the change will go over like a lead balloon.  Some will hit and some will miss.  Growing pains.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, emeraldlake said:

They did have Mama's Lasagne on everyday.  It was OK but prefer fettuccine.  Princess seems to be making some odd decisions lately.

They used to have an amazing lasagna at lunch with béchamel sauce (not the same as room service one). I would love to see that one back. 

15 minutes ago, mjmalino said:

If you want one, ask the waiter to have one  made for you for the following night.

Perhaps.  Not a guarantee.  I have tried and been told that "We no longer do that."  Of course, every time that phrase is uttered, it is wrought with inconsistency fleetwide.  But I have found that "But I read it on CruiseCritic" doesn't get me very far. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, L11 said:

Thanks in advance!

Fettuccine Alfredo has been on the nightly menu on all 7 cruises I have been on since the restart, including on the cruise I am currently in (Crown Princess)

Other ships were Majestic, Ruby, and Grand.

Edited by ldtr

It was on our menu for our TA on the Emerald ending 11/23. It is a staple for me as a starter, just a small half serving. It was automatic by our waiter. It is SOOO good. I will be crushed if it is missing going forward. It was the ONLY thing I had to have in the DR on the restart of cruising. If they want to rotate new items under the pasta area, Princess should absolutely add it to the "Princess Favorites" area.

• Like 1