"My Cruise" Royal Caribbean App

For reference, when looking at your reservations on the app, you should see My Cruise at the top left of each reservation. 

Last year we went on Allure of the Seas and I noticed the day before embarkation that "My Cruise" was no longer showing on the app. This ultimately led to me not being able to complete the muster drill, make onboard reservations, connect to the WiFi, etc. I was still able to see the reservation on the app, but it was essentially linked with nothing. After waiting in line at guest services and then at the internet desk it was discovered that my email address had been unlinked from the reservation. The lady at the internet desk re-linked it and everything worked perfectly. This was the first and only time I had an issue since Royal went to the app. My wife on the other hand had no issues at all.

Fast forward to today and I now have the same issue with a sailing for next year. "My Cruise" does not show on the app which for now means I can't see any purchases/reservations we have made or make any additional ones. My wife's app is working as it should and shows all reservations made. I reached out to my TA who reached out to Royal who said everything looked fine on their end. Obviously it's not fine and I don't want to have to deal with this onboard again.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the resolution so I can share that with my TA/Royal?

Edited by Ronaldo807

29 minutes ago, Island Beachdog said:

I do not see my next cruise listed that way either.  When I open mine, I see three icons across the top of the screen (a ship, a calendar and a person). Do you have those?  

I see the same thing you see

24 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

What happens if you tap on "Don't see your cruise? Let's add it now" ?

Does that let you re-add it properly?

I get error 

Something's on the blink - we're unable to link this cruise right now.....

None of my future cruises are showing in the app. Only my upcoming one.

App isn't working for either me or DH right now.  It wants us to add a cruise, but  all our upcoming cruises were listed previously.  And, I see no update for it.   We just assumed the app is down right now.

Edited by BND

I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it works.  DH did the same.  I'm glad none of my other apps are that screwed up.

Edited by BND

On 4/1/2023 at 7:03 AM, smokeybandit said:

I don't see My Cruise anywhere in the app, but never had issues.

I don't see it on my android app.  But I seem to remember seeing it in the past.  So, I'm wondering if it only shows up when all options are available on the app.  For example, I don't have reservations for specialty restaurants available yet.  I don't cruise until January, so most things aren't available yet and I haven't purchased anything yet.  And I only have one cruise booked right now.

I had the exact same problem with one of our cruises. I had multiple cruises in the app, and only one didn’t say “My Cruise” but it was correct on my husbands phone. So I couldn’t see any of our excursions or anything. 

I tried all the things that others have mentioned above plus I called and spoke to someone in royals IT dept who said they would fix it, and nothing worked until my TA contacted Royal. I don’t know what they did but it worked.  Have your TA contact Royal. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I had the exact same problem with one of our cruises. I had multiple cruises in the app, and only one didn’t say “My Cruise” but it was correct on my husbands phone. So I couldn’t see any of our excursions or anything. 

I tried all the things that others have mentioned above plus I called and spoke to someone in royals IT dept who said they would fix it, and nothing worked until my TA contacted Royal. I don’t know what they did but it worked.  Have your TA contact Royal. 

She did and they said everything looked fine on their end and supposedly entered a ticket to have it looked into by their infamous IT team. The sailing is in 2024 so not time sensitive, but wanted to get it addressed before it was. It seemed like such a simple fix on the cruise, but apparently more complicated to those over the phone 🤷‍♂️

I had problems for the longest time being able to see my cruise on the app.  Then all of a sudden, one day it was just there. People kept saying the screen should look like this and was nothing like what I was seeing. Not sure what the issue was but no problems since.... (fingers crossed).

13 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

I had problems for the longest time being able to see my cruise on the app.  Then all of a sudden, one day it was just there. People kept saying the screen should look like this and was nothing like what I was seeing. Not sure what the issue was but no problems since.... (fingers crossed).

I hope that you didn't jinx yourself!  😮 

• Like 1