If you're on board and the MDR dinner Double Cheeseburger is on the menu, please order post pictures!

NutsAboutGolf

I need proof that the hamburger is on the dinner menu. Someone please hold up a copy of the paper dinner menu next to their face with the date clearly visible and the word DINNER visible. In lieu of the word DINNER, please have a waiter at the MDR hold a handmade sign that says DINNER or have him spell it out in spaghetti noodles on the table. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

24 minutes ago, Sigyn said:

I need proof that the hamburger is on the dinner menu. Someone please hold up a copy of the paper dinner menu next to their face with the date clearly visible and the word DINNER visible. In lieu of the word DINNER, please have a waiter at the MDR hold a handmade sign that says DINNER or have him spell it out in spaghetti noodles on the table. Thank you. 

Sorry, but spaghetti noodles are on the lunch menu, not the dinner menu. 😉

• Haha 3

On 6/21/2023 at 5:15 PM, Silkroad said:

DH just informed me that his Mast Grill burger wasn’t appetizing before, during, or after eating it😂 He’s never ordered another one.

I think the only thing that might possibly rescue that would be to pile it high with onions, tomato, lettuce and anything else I could get my hands on.   Lol.   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

On the same night as the double cheeseburger, they have AUTHENTIC spaghetti and Turkey parm

Turkey parm has been on the menu for quite some time.  It has been my choice on that menu.   Their turkey in the buffet is very good.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Turkey parm has been on the menu for quite some time.  It has been my choice on that menu.   Their turkey in the buffet is very good.

Yes and I've had it before; person I quoted mentioned spaghetti

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

On 6/22/2023 at 7:50 AM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Perhaps the "average" poster on here. Remember this is but a tiny portion of the cruising population.

ok, i am puzzled.  why would anyone be embarrased to order a cheeseburger??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soapbxking said:

ok, i am puzzled.  why would anyone be embarrased to order a cheeseburger??

I don't know. I'm not the one who said it.

But based on a lot of posts, many fancy themselves self-proclaimed foodies and sommeliers - so heaven forbid they eat or drink anything the unwashed masses would eat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh my how boring that looks.   Gotta go on Celebrity and try Guy's burgers.  

I think you mean Carnival, but looking at the Mast Grill burger, Carnival would be a major improvement. 

Edited by peterde