How do you take your Guyburger?

havanadaydreaming

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

Wow have they taken away Pig Patty too?

I used to order straight up and add mushrooms from the toppings bar. Can't do that either.

I didn't know they changed guys at all. Maybe it's just the Italian themed one?

Just now, Dwright826 said:

I didn't know they changed guys at all. Maybe it's just the Italian themed one?

Good point, I notice the basil etc on this menu. Hopefully the standard ships still offer Pig Patty.

Mushrooms and bacon bits are a COVID casualty though, gone from the toppings bar fleetwide. 

8 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Wow have they taken away Pig Patty too?

I used to order straight up and add mushrooms from the toppings bar. Can't do that either.

I believe @Jamman54 mentioned he had a Pig Patty on Venezia in his huge review thread of their B2B. I think Carnival just tries to highlight something different on that ship's signage just to be different because of the ship, but the usual offerings are still available.

I get a ringer no sauce plain. I like to taste the burger  I also add cooked onions from the bar. I had six last week on the Panorama and this new menu wasn’t there. I would have tried the new ones. 
I got on the scale today and I didn’t do too bad considering all of the cookies that I had.  😊

55 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

Who likes the Guychili from topping bar?  Or meat sauce?  Whatever it is....

Its on my Just Skip It list.  

It's not too bad but I don't really like it. I would rather have the bacon bits back.

6 hours ago, mz-s said:

Good point, I notice the basil etc on this menu. Hopefully the standard ships still offer Pig Patty.

Mushrooms and bacon bits are a COVID casualty though, gone from the toppings bar fleetwide. 

No mushrooms? I better not tell my wife she might outright cancel the cruise.  A mushroom burger is her jam.

• Like 2

I normally just do a Plain Jane with some toppings (and not many of those). I'm not convinced that COVID had anything to do with the disappearance of the shrooms or the bacon bits, but the main thing is they are gone. I can't say that I noticed anything different about the fries, taste-wise, but I am mostly there for the burger. (We will usually grab one as a late day snack after returning from a shore excursion and don't want to eat too much since early seating isn't too far away at that point.)