HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !!

8 minutes ago, NSWP said:

26 January, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !!  

Have a great day, plenty of bbqs and stay hydrated.

66858281-11665105-image-a-21_1674521322849.jpg.e7bffeb500cea6835992e7f4cf2acca0.jpg

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY right back at you. Two imported Aussies here very happy and proud to call Australia home 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 6

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY 2024!!!!!!

image.png.63c5881cf5c68f83fdb4465948514c12.png

Family BBQ today with 3 generations here to celebrate our great country. Steak, sausages & chicken kebabs 🙂 Oh and some salad 🙂 A few cold beers to keep us hydrated - it's forecast for 40C here in Penrith today.

Enjoy you day!!! Cheers

• Like 3

Just now, mr walker said:

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY 2024!!!!!!

image.png.63c5881cf5c68f83fdb4465948514c12.png

Family BBQ today with 3 generations here to celebrate our great country. Steak, sausages & chicken kebabs 🙂 Oh and some salad 🙂 A few cold beers to keep us hydrated - it's forecast for 40C here in Penrith today.

Enjoy you day!!! Cheers

Enjoy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

26 January, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !!  

Have a great day, plenty of bbqs and stay hydrated.

66858281-11665105-image-a-21_1674521322849.jpg.e7bffeb500cea6835992e7f4cf2acca0.jpg

Hydration will start this arvo at the Bentleigh RSL,HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY TO ALL.🍺 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Cheers,

Btw, it is India's Independence day as well. Any Indians here?

Easy mistake to make. It is India's Republic Day which celebrates the official adoption of their constitution. Independence Day is 15 August. 🇮🇳

• Like 1

Quite day for us, went to watch grandson play cricket. Our son, daughter in law and two granddaughters are in Sydney on holiday. Today, son and nearly eleven year old granddaughter did the bridge climb. While they were up the top, the roulettes flew over and they had a fantastic view of their display plus all that was happing on the harbour including the tall ships. Daughter in law and younger granddaughter wandered around The Rocks enjoying the celebrations and the market. They all had a great day. Picked a great time to be in Sydney.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

Easy mistake to make. It is India's Republic Day which celebrates the official adoption of their constitution. Independence Day is 15 August. 🇮🇳

My mistake, wish we had one of those.

• Haha 1

I always enjoy Australia Day in Melbourne 

I walked from the City to Government House Open Day.  You can tour the House, the Ballroom and gardens. CWA sells its popular scones with jam and cream.  Other charities like Lions and Rotary raise funds. The gardens are beautiful with the Kitchen Garden being my personal favourite.

Afterwards I  walked to the Sidney Myer music bowl which had aboriginal entertainment all day.  I was waited on and fed in the Elders Sitting area.  Afterwards I was assisted to walk up the Hill to a  shuttle to the tram.  I really enjoyed listening to the music and watching the dancing.

I finished the day at the beautiful Princess Theatre seeing Groundhog Day. An Aust Open bonus was Sasha won his semi final. A great day to spend Australia Day in Melbourne

• Like 6

3 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I finished the day at the beautiful Princess Theatre seeing Groundhog Day. An Aust Open bonus was Sasha won his semi final. A great day to spend Australia Day in Melbourne

Sadly not true 😢

• Like 2