NCL's big announcement?

tokidoki

51 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

I don't know but I'll bet cost savings of some sort for NCL is part of it.

Could well be.  Jacksonville might be giving a cost break on berthing priviledges.  But from a passengers perspective, I don't see Jacksonville as a great improvement.

6 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Then he made comments leading up to playing "Mandy."  DW mistakenly asked if the song was going to be "Brandy."  Not being able to help myself (again) I corrected her and said "no it's Mandy, not Brandy.  That would be looking glass."  Ed overheard and made some comment to me that "I knew some stuff."  He already knew that I drank.  Right @Sailing12Away?🐀

Which brings us full circle back to the Brandy video posted early on in this great and wandering thread.😎

image.png.8014624e3e59a81a8d329a5fb2035bdd.png

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

SPOILER!!!!

I actually didn't think it sucked, but maybe it did.  I did like the ending for John, and Bran the Broken.

24 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Just remember the ending SUCKs! 

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I've only watched GOT about four times so far.  You've got me eying that media bookcase again.  😎

Well, okay…I’m lost!!  Guess I’m outta the “pack” ☹️

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Never out! GOT= Game of Thrones. Best show with the worst ending IMO. 

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

@HBCcruiser.  Thanks!  Lol…I believe I watched season 1…and haven’t been back.  Don’t know why.  But…I’m now going on record.  Poor Things…well, that is an “interesting” story.   

We are also referring to tag lines/signatures. In another place @Sailing12Away is known for her ability to “drink and know things”. Those of us like @ChiefMateJRK and myself put other things there……🎤💧!

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, laudergayle said:

Nah.  You're not lost.  You're probably closer than ever.  It's right there.  (keep reading....)

Edited by ChiefMateJRK
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

GOT....I a friend who was such a big fan of GOT that she and her husband took a vacation solely to tour all the sites where it was filmed.  They said they were all beautiful.

Me?  Over the years, I'll get in a mood (usually gloomy winters, like now) that I binge it again.  I liked it.

Had no problems with the ending other than they could have cut it in ½ and it would have been better all the way around.

2 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Well, truth be told, I have not been formally initiated…yet.  But I’m confident that @ChiefMateJRK and/or @HBCcruiser will handle that with time.  

Join one of us on an upcoming cruise! It’d be enlightening and fun! My signature lists all my upcoming cruises among other things.😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Join one of us on an upcoming cruise! It’d be enlightening and fun! My signature lists all my upcoming cruises among other things.😉

Nice selection of future cruises, among other things 😉.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

So what was the big announcement? I have read the last page and all I see is Game of Thrones crap.

Hahahaha it's in there. Keep reading and you'll find it. Or go to NCL's Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. 

• Thanks 1

My hearings not so great (thanks uncle Sam) and I often hear songs differently. Sooo I always thought Mandy was regret for family issues "I sent you away old man" glad it wasn't an unbridgeable family dispute. Cause I suspect that singer wasn't much into girls anyway. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

So we should prepare the ritual, bwahaha...

• Haha 2