Live from the 4/20/24 Enchanted Princess sailing

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic. See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

Host CJSKIDS was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Starting my live from today as tomorrow we are heading over to Fort Lauderdale to stay at The Hotel Maren on Fort Lauderdale Beach again to start off our vacation.  Hey, why not start a day early?!

So looking forward to being back at sea and on a ship that I haven't sailed on before.  I'm sure I will love the Enchanted as much as I did the Sky, especially since Crooners is on this ship.  Hopefully I will be doing my live report Sunday from the Sanctuary, which many know is one of my favorite places on a ship. Also really looking forward to a few dinners at The Catch by Rudi.  

• Like 18

I'll be on this sailing! Leaving in the morning and staying at the Embassy Suites on 17th street. I'm beyond excited. This will be our second time on Enchanted, and we'll be on her again in October! In fact, the cabin we're in this time will be the very same one my parents are in come October. 🤣

Bob and I will be racing up to the Sanctuary to reserve a cabana. Not sure for which day but we definitely plan to spend a day up there.

• Like 2

Carolyn…looking forward to reading about your experiences on Enchanted which is the only Royal-class ship we have not sailed on…yet. We greatly enjoyed The Catch by Rudi on our recently completed Discovery cruise. For me it was the best Princess specialty restaurant & hopefully you’ll have a similar experience…great service & food! 😋

• Like 2

We are leaving tomorrow with a stay at hotel. Hoping to board early. We were thinking of trying to get a spot in the Sanctuary but sounds like lots of people will be trying. Will see if we decide to get there early. In any event, I think we will be happy just being on the ship. Hoping for great weather and nice relaxing time.

Hope to meet many from the Roll Call.

So excited!!

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Carolyn, have a fantastic cruise!  We will be envious of your time in the Sanctuary!!!  😊

Thank you!!  It will be fun to follow along on your sailing as I'm on one.  

• Like 1

Have a great time! Look forward to hearing about your time on the Enchanted! We absolutely loved The Catch by Rudi's which we tried on the Discovery. It is the best specialty dining we've had on Princess. We also tried Sabatini's for the first time and we enjoyed that too. One day, we will pamper ourselves and try out the Sanctuary.

• Like 2

We were on the Enchanted in March. 10 fantastic days in the Caribbean on this beautiful ship. We tried the Catch, as this was one restaurant we really wanted to dine in. The food, ambiance and service was exceptional. 10 out of 10. Personally, the best specialty restaurant of the Princess offerings. Enjoy your cruise and have a wonderful time. 

• Like 1

Carolyn and I will be joining you tomorrow on the beautiful Enchanted Princess.  Our day will start with a fairly short hour and a half drive down from Port St Lucie to Einstein's Bagels for a quick sharing of a bagel and coffee and then driving across the street to GoPrincess where we got an invitation to be there again for the third time.

We are looking forward to being on the Enchanted again this year and this time celebrating my wife's birthday and our 58th Princess cruise.  Planning on touring a little more of PR and going back to our favorite animal preserve in Roatan.  We'll probably get off the ship in most of the ports to grab some street images and then enjoying the sea days aboard the ship.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Starting my live from today as tomorrow we are heading over to Fort Lauderdale to stay at The Hotel Maren on Fort Lauderdale Beach again to start off our vacation.  Hey, why not start a day early?!

So looking forward to being back at sea and on a ship that I haven't sailed on before.  I'm sure I will love the Enchanted as much as I did the Sky, especially since Crooners is on this ship.  Hopefully I will be doing my live report Sunday from the Sanctuary, which many know is one of my favorite places on a ship. Also really looking forward to a few dinners at The Catch by Rudi.  

See you on board tomorrow.  We leave this afternoon from NC. Looking forward to it. Our first princess cruise in over 20 years.  Yes, before carnival acquired them so it will be interesting to see the changes.  Fingers crossed its somewhat the way we remember because we sailed princess pretty much exclusively pre kids and it was wonderful.    

46 minutes ago, Grego said:

Carolyn and I will be joining you tomorrow on the beautiful Enchanted Princess.  Our day will start with a fairly short hour and a half drive down from Port St Lucie to Einstein's Bagels for a quick sharing of a bagel and coffee and then driving across the street to GoPrincess where we got an invitation to be there again for the third time.

We are looking forward to being on the Enchanted again this year and this time celebrating my wife's birthday and our 58th Princess cruise.  Planning on touring a little more of PR and going back to our favorite animal preserve in Roatan.  We'll probably get off the ship in most of the ports to grab some street images and then enjoying the sea days aboard the ship.

see you tomorrow and safe travels down. 

12 minutes ago, 20165 said:

See you on board tomorrow.  We leave this afternoon from NC. Looking forward to it. Our first princess cruise in over 20 years.  Yes, before carnival acquired them so it will be interesting to see the changes.  Fingers crossed its somewhat the way we remember because we sailed princess pretty much exclusively pre kids and it was wonderful.    

Safe travels down to Florida. I'm sure you will still greatly enjoy Princess. 

seen you on board! 

26 minutes ago, Crown Cruiser said:

Carolyn, when you go to The Catch, ask for Irinya as your waitress.  She is phenomonal.

thank you for that suggestion, I will ask for her. 

30 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

thank you for that suggestion, I will ask for her. 

following along and hope to join you someday (SUN P)?  Got cleared by the surgeon yesterday - all healed good, see you in 6 months - EXCELLENT.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, voljeep said:

following along and hope to join you someday (SUN P)?  Got cleared by the surgeon yesterday - all healed good, see you in 6 months - EXCELLENT.

so glad to hear you are finally healed!!  That was a tough road, I'm sure. 

And sailing together would be fun. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

We were on this ship a couple of weeks ago and had a great time.  Will be back on again in 2 weeks.  Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! 

and @azbirdmom, still can't believe I'm missing by one week. 

• Like 2