Is the Have It All package good for both embark and debark days ?

It’s good for embarkation day for sure.  I think everything closes off at midnight the night before disembarkation.

• Like 3

Good question.  I would think that if you order a mimosa or bloody mary with breakfast on the day of departure it would be included.  Someone posted last year that what they do on embarkation day is hit the bars for waters, tonics, and sodas to fill their fridge.  I thought this was a great idea since you will not come close to your drink limit on embarkation day and you will be set for some items for a few days.  Cherie

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kazu said:

It’s good for embarkation day for sure.  I think everything closes off at midnight the night before disembarkation.

Agree. This is in the fine print, if one does a little reading. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I read the terms and conditions for HIA Elite package and do not see fine print that excludes morning of departure. However our HIA is for 28 days which I assume includes the 28 nights we will be spending on the cruise.  This would mean that morning of departure is on our own unless we have brought our preferred morning beverage to our room the night before.  Never thought about it.  Thank you, Cherie

Edited by cccole
  • Like 3

Cruises are based on PER NIGHT. Accounts are closed at midnight (prior to disembarkation), and final statements are available to check (via kiosk or Navigator app).  Any "fee refreshment" on disembark morning will be charged to the credit card on file.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can you imagine having the time to go to a bar to get a drink the day of disembarkation? Not to mention the fun of lethargy for the long travel day ahead lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting question.  Specialty coffee is included in HIA. Does anyone recall if the coffee bars are open in the lido on debarkation day?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, albingirl said:

Can you imagine having the time to go to a bar to get a drink the day of disembarkation? Not to mention the fun of lethargy for the long travel day ahead lol.

Not sure how many bars are open before 9am on a port day. Maybe the Lido pool bar. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, albingirl said:

Just because someone wants to use their beverage package on the last morning doesn't mean they plan to do tequila shots at 7 am.  They might just want to grab a specialty coffee, or enjoy a cappuccino or *gasp* a mimosa with breakfast in the dining room.

I live in the Seattle area, so when I cruise out to Seattle to Alaska, I'm not in a hurry to get off the ship.  I've had disembarkation times around 9 am, and my long travel home is about 40 minutes.  I like to have a leisurely breakfast before disembarking, preferably with one last specialty coffee.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, sherryf said:

Just because someone wants to use their beverage package on the last morning doesn't mean they plan to do tequila shots at 7 am.  They might just want to grab a specialty coffee, or enjoy a cappuccino or *gasp* a mimosa with breakfast in the dining room.

I live in the Seattle area, so when I cruise out to Seattle to Alaska, I'm not in a hurry to get off the ship.  I've had disembarkation times around 9 am, and my long travel home is about 40 minutes.  I like to have a leisurely breakfast before disembarking, preferably with one last specialty coffee.

Got it. Although tequila shots do sound like fun. Haha

• Haha 3

Pretty sure we got a latte the morning of our Westerdam disembarkation - pretty sure we got them from the coffee bar in the Crow's Nest.

(Slightly un-related) I am just off a Celebrity cruise (2 weeks ago)  and we both had two lattes each before we left the ship ship.  X's Cafe Baciao was opened disembarkation morning.

• Thanks 1

We self disembark, usually at the latest time.  We wait for the final call by the Seaview Bar in order to allow the stewards to prepare our cabin for its new occupants.  On several different ships I have used my beverage package to get a drink; usually water to take with me but occasional a final glass of sparking wine or a Bloody Mary.  My credit card has never been charged.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Interesting question.  Specialty coffee is included in HIA. Does anyone recall if the coffee bars are open in the lido on debarkation day?

I strongly believe we had lattes at Explorations (in Crows Nest) pre-COVID, but never noticed if billed. Coffee bars in Lido???

• Thanks 1

I know the bars are all closed disembarkation morning but it has been mixed getting a mimosa. I know we could not get one when using the Main Dining Room but there have been at least two times I can think of that we got a mimose when having a Neptune Suite and dining in the Pinnacle. But pretty sure we could not have any when were in Club Orange this past December on Disembarkation but I could be mistaken. It is probably a ship by ship thing. We all known HAL is not always consistent 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I know the bars are all closed disembarkation morning but it has been mixed getting a mimosa. I know we could not get one when using the Main Dining Room but there have been at least two times I can think of that we got a mimose when having a Neptune Suite and dining in the Pinnacle. But pretty sure we could not have any when were in Club Orange this past December on Disembarkation but I could be mistaken. It is probably a ship by ship thing. We all known HAL is not always consistent 😉

that’s a really good point Lisa.  I forgot about the special venues.  We definitely has a mimosa on disembarkation day in the Pinnacle Grill and one in CO on the Rotterdam.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mosaic said:

Can of water in the Neptune? Or MDR?

You can get cans of water in the Neptune using your HIA the day before or any day. 

Edited by cccole

10 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Koningsdam Grand Dutch Cafe was very busy debarkation morning.  I picked up a large drip for me and a latte for the wife.  Both went to the Have It All as the additional charges on our final bill were $1 tax the $1 extra tip I added. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, albingirl said:

What I can't imagine is rushing to get off the ship. And lethargy is great for a long airplane ride.

• Haha 1

We've gotten lattes, juice, mimosas, bloody Mary's during MDR breakfast on disembarkation morning and CC has not been charged, so HIA must work that day.

• Like 3

We had double shot cappuccino's  at about 08:30 AM on board ms Nieuw Statendam May 5th, 2024, day of disembarkation.No charges.

• Like 1