Post Cruise--What food item you can't wait to eat when you get home?

Irishjayne

So Sorry. Just realized that part of this thread is from 2006.. when you could book Cruise Connection through Princess. DUH..

Now that that shuttle issue is resolved (and, yeah, its an old thread) we would answer that the food item that we can't wait to eat after we get home is our next meal on our next cruise.:cool: icon14.gif

Lobster.

They make such a big deal about lobster on the ship but being from New England I would never touch it. I'll wait until I'm home and enjoy it there.

But I also do like someone's comment about good beer. I crave a good craft beer the minute I get home.

Edited by Sox Fan Cruiser

• 1 year later...
Now that that shuttle issue is resolved (and, yeah, its an old thread) we would answer that the food item that we can't wait to eat after we get home is our next meal on our next cruise.:cool: icon14.gif

Good answer.

Same as when this was first posted in 2006 -- Pulled pork with a South Carolina Mustard based BBQ sauce. :)

Never tried it but sounds good, is that on a roll or sandwich or just a plate.

Comfort food - homemade, authentic, New Orleans red beans, rice and sausage...sigh...hits the spot every time :)

I don't live in the south but you just pushed one of my buttons. I love that stuff.

I live in California but I'm still going to FRY this mess of pork chops I have for dinner. :D

We bring Pringles.. so we won't miss the potato chips. Being from Canada we miss Tim Horton's coffee.. fist stop landing in Canada..

I was just wondering how was I going to get my "chip fix" now I know...Pringles!

Now, do they have pop corn on the ship that I can get anytime? Hummm.

LOL I guess I will have to do a MUTS run to get the pop corn. Is there a limit to the bags? I will need 2 please!!

As for me I will go to my favorite Mexican restaurant before I leave home, and when I return...it will be the first place I will want to go when I go out at home.

Enjoying reading the post now. :)

I was just wondering how was I going to get my "chip fix" now I know...Pringles!

Now, do they have pop corn on the ship that I can get anytime? Hummm.

LOL I guess I will have to do a MUTS run to get the pop corn. Is there a limit to the bags? I will need 2 please!!

As for me I will go to my favorite Mexican restaurant before I leave home, and when I return...it will be the first place I will want to go when I go out at home.

Enjoying reading the post now. :)

They sell Pringles on board.

But I just grab a pack in port if I'm getting desperate.

As I sat at breakfast on disembarkemnt day, a woman next to me said that she couldn't wait to have some potato chips when she got home. It made me think what I would love to have when I got home.

An Italian sausage sandwich with jack cheese, onions, green peppers and hot sauce.

What if anything did you crave?

I always wish that I was still on a Princess ship once I am home and I crave the chocolate flourless cake that they serve in the dining room on the first night only. it's my favorite dessert on Princess.

Julie