How many cruises have you been on?????

I've been on 1 cruise and soon on my 2nd. I've heard some people say they've been on 20! I would like to know how many cruises everyone else has been on.

103 cruises since 1974

Am booked on B2B on RCCL Serenade of the Seas March 8 and 15 for #104 and 105.

Cruising has changed!

Judy

Litttle Rock

I've been on 1 cruise and soon on my 2nd. I've heard some people say they've been on 20! I would like to know how many cruises everyone else has been on.

We are newbies like you - 1 cruise and one planned for Thanksgiving

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Not nearly enough . ;)

I would agree with the above!:D

"The One Who Must Be Obeyed" and I have 24 under our belts and we shall continue to cruise until we can no longer make it up the gangplank!

About 98.

Over 80+ on HAL.

Hope you make it to 100.

13 for us but it certainly proved unlucky, whatever could go wrong did so for the most part.

Our cruises equate to 124 days, still a novice yet compared to some on here :D

Who has claim to the record on here for most days at sea ;) Was once on a cruise with a guy that had 1500 under his belt.

Hope you make it to 100.

13 for us but it certainly proved unlucky, whatever could go wrong did so for the most part.

Our cruises equate to 124 days, still a novice yet compared to some on here :D

Who has claim to the record on here for most days at sea ;) Was once on a cruise with a guy that had 1500 under his belt.

Thank you. :) What a nice message.

Hopefully your next cruise will be your best ever and wishes you and everyone who wishes, also reaches 100 cruises.

As to days, I'm not sure total all cruise lines but HAL tells us we have 900+ days or something like that, the last I looked. Actually, now I'm curious and will go look at our Mariners account on the HAL site.

We have sailed with a few people who had well over 2,000 days on HAL. Can you imagine? :eek: Yikes !! :D

CC is a very popular site and we would not even venture a guess in how many active posters there might be but it is certainly more then we would ever want to see in a thread. So suffice it to say that there are folks who have cruised as few as zero cruises and folks who have cruised on hundreds of cruisers. Then there is the woman we met on a HAL cruise who had cruised only 6 times, but 5 of those were full world cruises (over 100 days each). We long ago started realizing that number of cruises is not a very good measure since there are some folks who only take 3-4 day cruises and others who take nothing less then 60 day cruises.

But we ourselves, have met folks who have far more then 1200 days cruising (days are probably the best measure) on just a single cruise line...and they cruise many lines. We ourselves have spent in excess of 3 1/2 years cruising...which has actually made us the LEAST experienced cruiser at some of our tables on longer HAL and Celebrity cruises.

Hank

We are going on #30 in three weeks. Half of them have been on Princess. The rest are pretty evenly divided between Royal Caribbean (although nothing recent), Holland America, Celebrity, and Carnival. Our first cruise was on Norwegian. That was our only one on that line.

We celebrated our 25th anniversary on a Princess cruise in December. Our first cruise was for our one-year anniversary. We started out going every couple of years or so, then we started going every year, and more recently we've been going on two or three cruises a year. Retirement is three years away. I'm hoping we'll go on seven or eight cruises a year then.