Sharing a coffee card

calteacher

I know that you cannot share an "all you can drink" card, but can you share a coffee card where each drink results in a "punch" on a 15 drink card?
A "punch" is limited/finite so yes, you can share the punches. You cannot share the unlimited brewed coffee.

Son gave me a card that had 6 punches still on it to use on last cruise. No brewed coffee with it however. On a side note, a previous post asked about lost coffee cards. If found the finder if a little dishonest can use it so not a bad idea to put you name on the back, just in case and honest person turns it in.

Technically the free coffee should only be for the buyer of the card and on the cruise you purchased the card. So I would say you have been lucky. Consider it a perk for you the buyer and not your friends who are sitting with you.

Do they have a coffee drink similar to Starbucks Frozen Caramel Macchiato where you get the specialty coffees?

I searched to find a list of the current specialty coffee drinks that are available at the International Café & if you click on this link you can view the options which includes a macchiato. Many of their coffee drinks can be made hot, on ice or frozen.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292504&highlight=coffee+menu

Edited by Astro Flyer

A "punch" is limited/finite so yes, you can share the punches. You cannot share the unlimited brewed coffee.

Is that true? We use one card at a time for the two of us and never had a problem getting the "free" tea/coffee with the single card. Or have we been lucky?

We also have never had a problem getting the unlimited coffee/tea with a single card:).

There is a bit of a moral issue here but having said that we have found that it is usually up to the generosity of the person serving you.:)

Exactly, we have found the same thing. Very nice way of putting it. :)

Our last few cruises, both of us have gotten the brewed coffee at the same time and the card was never punched.

Us too

There is a bit of a moral issue here but having said that we have found that it is usually up to the generosity of the person serving you.:)
We had no idea we weren't suppose to . Now that I know better I'll still do so . :p Edited by richstowe

I searched to find a list of the current specialty coffee drinks that are available at the International Café & if you click on this link you can view the options which includes a macchiato. Many of their coffee drinks can be made hot, on ice or frozen.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292504&highlight=coffee+menu

Thank you! This is perfect!

Thank you! This is perfect!

You're welcome :)

Can you get any size drink with the coffee card or only the small?

Yes...either small or large for 1 coffee card punch and the same for the free brewed coffee during the cruise where the coffee card is purchased.

Edited by Astro Flyer