If you could add a feature to a ship, what would you add?

txflood33

I know ships nowadays have a ton to do for all ages and it seems greedy to ask for more, but there are many features I don't use simply because they are not my thing.

I would love to see a real running track around a deck....could be elevated over the top deck so it's not really taking up space.

I would also love a lazy river around a deck. My wife and I had season passes to a local water park for nothing more than the lazy river.

What would you like to see on a ship?

I would like to see a Time Machine added to a cruise ship. This way I could step in at the end of the week and go back to embarkation day and do the cruise all over again.

Jonathan

Wouldn't your cabin get overcrowded quickly? Plus you'd have to pack a lot more clothes.

I would like to see two theaters - one for movies and one for live performances like on the Disney Fantasy.

A lot of ships already have this now

I like the idea of a quiet bar overlooking the bow some have this but most is buffet area

Other than that would like blinds for balconies for rainy days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wouldn't your cabin get overcrowded quickly? Plus you'd have to pack a lot more clothes.

I don't understand how the cabin would become overcrowded. If I stepped in a time machine it would zip me back to the beginning of the cruise again. The clothes part I hadn't thought that through carefully, just pack more and have a big laundry bill.

Jonathan

I would like to see a Time Machine added to a cruise ship. This way I could step in at the end of the week and go back to embarkation day and do the cruise all over again.

Jonathan

Yes Yes Yes, what a feature that'd be.

Bring your TARDIS with you, Doctor.

Good idea A2Mich. No one would be suspicious of an innocent phone booth particularly on Cunard or Royal Caribbean with all the quirky props floating around on their ships.

That would be terrific, who needs traveling through the galaxies when you can just cruise from ship to ship, maybe some of the classic liners while you're at it.

Jonathan

Good idea A2Mich. No one would be suspicious of an innocent phone booth particularly on Cunard or Royal Caribbean with all the quirky props floating around on their ships.

That would be terrific, who needs traveling through the galaxies when you can just cruise from ship to ship, maybe some of the classic liners while you're at it.

Jonathan

Too funny. I like your idea of cruising from one ship to another!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Forums mobile app