Princess Website

memoak

Is anyone else having problems with the website today - especially the cruise personalizer / reservations ? I have had issues all day and wondered if it is just the flooded west coast or if others are having the same problems

Is anyone else having problems with the website today - especially the cruise personalizer / reservations ? I have had issues all day and wondered if it is just the flooded west coast or if others are having the same problems

I have for the last few days. I would be in the middle of something and it would go offline for the Captain's Circle account etc.

Try tomorrow.

I just logged on from my IPad with no problems. Did you report this to Princess & if so what did they say?

Tom😎

I have had problems with the Princess website since Tuesday. Problems using both my iPad and my laptop. Was able to use my computer at 'work' but not the iPad even when logged onto the same network. Best I can deduce is that my iPad and laptop use Mac OS whereas the 'work' computer is a PC. :(

Cannot access my cruise personalized account nor research possible cruises.

I, too, been having problems since Tuesday using Safari on my macbook, iPad and iPhone. I called Princess and the customer service rep contacted IT - apparently they said that they have had no other complaints and it must be my computer. They suggested I download Chrome - which I really don't want to do.

I'm having a whole host of issues with the site - it's difficult to log in (although possible), impossible to prepay gratuities or pre order anything from Cellars and am unable to do any mock bookings.

It's been really frustrating - I even sent an e-mail to customer care hoping that they forward it to their IT department.

I, too, been having problems since Tuesday using Safari on my macbook, iPad and iPhone. I called Princess and the customer service rep contacted IT - apparently they said that they have had no other complaints and it must be my computer. They suggested I download Chrome - which I really don't want to do.

I'm having a whole host of issues with the site - it's difficult to log in (although possible), impossible to prepay gratuities or pre order anything from Cellars and am unable to do any mock bookings.

It's been really frustrating - I even sent an e-mail to customer care hoping that they forward it to their IT department.

I am having same issues with my MacBook and unable to log in or do much of anything. I will try my Windows based machines but not my fav's. Very frustrating.

Called Princess and was told to use Chrome not Safari. Not happy with that answer but I downloaded Chrome and got the same results as with Safari. Finally talked to a supervisor and told her that it wasn't just me but that people on CruiseCritic were also reporting problems. She looked at this CC thread and has supposedly passed along a trouble ticket to their IT department. My guess is that Princess IT tweaked something and now there are possible interface problems with Mac OS - again just my uneducated guess.

Called Princess and was told to use Chrome not Safari. Not happy with that answer but I downloaded Chrome and got the same results as with Safari. Finally talked to a supervisor and told her that it wasn't just me but that people on CruiseCritic were also reporting problems. She looked at this CC thread and has supposedly passed along a trouble ticket to their IT department. My guess is that Princess IT tweaked something and now there are possible interface problems with Mac OS - again just my uneducated guess.

Thank you! I was thinking about doing the same thing re: calling princess and directing them to this thread, but you beat me to it. :)

Hopefully, someone in their IT department will recognize that there is indeed a problem and that it needs to be fixed ASAP.

I have also experienced trouble with Princess website. Not able to look at reservations for my cruise or look up new cruises, very frustrating. It's been going on for three days. Called Princess and said its my computer, but I have three computers and same problem on all three. Called internet provider and will see what happens on Wed. Princess also told me they do not have an IT dept, now I am angry. Hope it get fixed soon.

I have also experienced trouble with Princess website. Not able to look at reservations for my cruise or look up new cruises, very frustrating. It's been going on for three days. Called Princess and said its my computer, but I have three computers and same problem on all three. Called internet provider and will see what happens on Wed. Princess also told me they do not have an IT dept, now I am angry. Hope it get fixed soon.

Yes, I am still having the same problems as OP. I have both Mac & PC laptops and the same issues across the different platforms. I wish I knew who to call at Princess as I have cruises coming up and need to get in my cruise personalizer. This is crazy!!!!!!

I've been having problems for a long time- I always get that message that there is a problem in the script, amd do I want to debug or whatever. Every single time I use the website l, especially if I am searching cruises. Can't get cruise search to worAndroid phone, either