Silversea Christmas Gift

Silver Spectre

Very nice Mr. Silver. Happy tidings indeed!

YES!! Looking and tasting very nicely. Classy! Wondering how widely those gifts will be sent? As a smaller Silversea customer, we can all hope to be remembered in such a wonderful manner.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 54,439 views for these postings.

I'd rather think it's because of the Spirit cruise cancellation and the agro we went through to sort out a replacement.

Excellent..... I suspect mines been held up in the Xmas rush then! :-) either that, or mine has been swallowed up in the costs of replacement deal received.

Very nice surprise... well done you.

Ooooooh! I did get an e-card from Manfredi.

Christmas is just another work day here in China... but they're going to treat me to lunch at the university's hotel. Perhaps I'll have some jelly fish and little crunchy scorpions... delicious! ;p

Best of the season to everyone!

We got the champagne, the chocolates, an e-card and a card through the post

Arn't we lucky but we have certainly paid for it all over the years

Did you do your visit to the Muse in September in the end? The lunch visit I'd hoped for was for VIPs only so never got the chance of a revisit..... But did get an e-card, so not so bad really! lol

Ooooooh! I did get an e-card from Manfredi. Best of the season to everyone!

Did get that e-card today. With that card, there are NO CALORIES!!! Do not need to worry about getting an alcoholic buzz from looking at such e-cards. BUT . . . .

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 54,550 views for these postings.

*I* didn't get an e-card from Manfredi. (sniff) Now, we have't actually sailed yet, but they have had full payment for 8 months.....
Don't worry Kate. We've sailed 8 times with SS, have 2 future voyages booked, and we didn't get any type of gift or even a measly e-card from anyone at SS. Maybe once we sail 100-days there will be a little something in our digital stocking. ;)

Don't worry Kate. We've sailed 8 times with SS, have 2 future voyages booked, and we didn't get any type of gift or even a measly e-card from anyone at SS. Maybe once we sail 100-days there will be a little something in our digital stocking. ;)

Stumblefoot, I eerily received an email holiday greeting from Manfredi this evening. I'm not sure whether to be pleased, or mildly disconcerted by the timing of it all.